►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest prisyang

hi everyone im new 2en1 soompi thread but not to soompi.

im a fan of 2en1 & i was just wondering what is 2en1 doing besides the show thing?

are they working on any songs yet?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

can't wait ot see their season 2. its really a good news to know that there will be a season 2 for them and i'm really excited about it

Guest Zelle

@prisyang

hello!

i believe our girls are done recording songs since the last news we have from an insider (sorta) is that theyre busy practicing choreography by Mariel Martin.

Guest atuy_424

HI! I just want to describe our 2ne1 girls.you can join me if you want to....

Our leader CL--- Well what can i say,she's a total performer.as you can see no one can bit her regarding

performances.she's one of a kind.she dont let her groups down.with her powerful stamina on stage,

even male singers cant compare to her.she's very talented.i cant see anyone who's powerful as she

is when it comes to performing on stage,cl is the best.

Our Minzy-------She's young,but she's very talented.when it comes to singing,and specially in dancing.

but im sure,her noona's learn many things from her..keep up the good works.

Our Bom---------She's a great singer obviously one of a great voice in the industry.with her powerful voice,2ne1 was

love by their fans so much.

Our Sandara-----She's lack in so many ways and other say that she's the weakest in the group but she was love by

her fans you know why(yg manager even said that she made imposible to possible) she has a charisma,

sense of humor that even a talented singer,good performer dont have.but i suggest her to gain some

weight.

I just want to express my feeling regarding our girls whom we love so much.We are expecting more powerful performance with their comeback.We want to see them soon,and we miss them so much,even i still watching their old performances and no one compare to them eventhough their are many groups debuting this days.2ne1 is still the best...

God Bless everyone and i hope 2ne1 will visit here in the Philippines....

Guest NV4ever

lol Dara is doing countdown with us too!! she really is the queen of fanservice ^.^

2NE1TV SEASON 2 D-12 EVERYONE!!

Cnblue did a pretty good job covering IDC~~ im liking them more for covering our girls :lol:

im really proud to see IDC included in the list of being one of the biggest hits in KPop history!!

It's MCD 200th Episode so it's pretty special hehehe, and the fans were doing the IDC dance too!

im such a proud BlackJack ^o^

2NE1 Congratulate Message~~ woah...the magnaes grew even taller!! Poor Dara :lol: but she looks really pretty

with her side-swept bangs, and always hyper 4D hahaha I miss them!! good thing 2NE1TV is only 2 weeks away~!

Guest Khunniechiwa

HI! I just want to describe our 2ne1 girls.you can join me if you want to....

Our leader CL--- Well what can i say,she's a total performer.as you can see no one can bit her regarding

performances.she's one of a kind.she dont let her groups down.with her powerful stamina on stage,

even male singers cant compare to her.she's very talented.i cant see anyone who's powerful as she

is when it comes to performing on stage,cl is the best.

Our Minzy-------She's young,but she's very talented.when it comes to singing,and specially in dancing.

but im sure,her noona's learn many things from her..keep up the good works.

Our Bom---------She's a great singer obviously one of a great voice in the industry.with her powerful voice,2ne1 was

love by their fans so much.

Our Sandara-----She's lack in so many ways and other say that she's the weakest in the group but she was love by

her fans you know why(yg manager even said that she made imposible to possible) she has a charisma,

sense of humor that even a talented singer,good performer dont have.but i suggest her to gain some

weight.

I just want to express my feeling regarding our girls whom we love so much.We are expecting more powerful performance with their comeback.We want to see them soon,and we miss them so much,even i still watching their old performances and no one compare to them eventhough their are many groups debuting this days.2ne1 is still the best...

God Bless everyone and i hope 2ne1 will visit here in the Philippines....

I have to disagree about any of the girls lacking talent or anything for that matter because I don't think 2NE1 would be as successful if there was anything lacking from these girls. There's always room for improvement... no one's perfect... but lacking talent from ANY one of these girls... I beg to differ. :D

Guest elavip

21dara127920018236883me.jpg

Dara: 짜쟌!!! 이분은 누규????????? 이번 우리 투애니원 티비 시즌 투의 대장님이신 이피디님입니다!!!! 훈남 피디님이라고 이미 소문이 났더군요 ㅋㅋㅋ 이피디님의 정면사진을 원하시나요?!? 원츄하시나요?!? ^0^ㅋㅋ

21bom127920763257651me2.jpg

Bom: 여긴 또 어디게??? *^^* 아직은 비밀이야 ㅋㅋㅋ. “임금님 귀는 당나귀 귀~~~~~!!!!!” 당장 말해주고 싶지만 ㅠㅠ…. 27일부터 방송 꼭 보기!!!! *^^*

the girls are teasing us about season 2!

i bet reporters are gonna write about bom's weight again.

with that angle, look at her jawline and sharp chin, ou la laa~

5p4sb9.jpg

Dara: Wassup?!? ㅋdo you remember the funny story about me in the plane and what not~ What if I could actually show you what happened! What do you think??? Aigo ㅋI don't know how it looks recorded or how I came out... ㅋ ㅋ I'll be in the editing team!!! ^__^ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

6p3fqp.jpg

Dara: Tada!!! Who could this be???????? It is the top producer behind our 2NE1 TV season 2!!!! It's already been leaked that his name is Hun-nam PD kekeke You want to see a closeup pic of him!? You really want to?!?

21bom127920763257651me2.jpg

Bom: Where is this place??? *^^* It's a secret for now ㅋㅋㅋ. "The king has donkey ears~~~~~!!!!!" I want to tell you but ㅠㅠ .... Watch the show starting the 27th!!!! *^^*

[T.N: "임금님 귀는 당나귀 귀" aka "The king has donkey ears" comes from an old Korean tale where a barber finds out the ruler's secret; the king has donkey ears. He really wants to tell the secret but can't due to the king's order so in order to get the secret out since he can't keep it in, he goes into a forest and yells it out...(etc). Basically...it means "I have a big secret"]

translated: lovesong@YGS21

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127923565392242me.jpg

여긴 또 어디??? 숙소로 지낸 호텔이긴한데.. 어느 나라의 호텔??? 우리가 왜! 해외에 나갔는지! 가서 뭐했는지! 어떤일들이 있었는지!! 새로운 신사옥연습실에선 어떤 모습으로 지내는지!! 아우 궁금하네.. ㅠㅠ 탐탐이두 궁금하대요 ㅋㅋㅋ D-11

Guest Zelle

thanks angy, ur an angel indeed ^v^

oh yeah, Bom is looking so good!!!

ah, even the girls themselves are excited! weee!

Guest lalaleidy

@christina0422: I'm not so sure as well. I typed 2010년 대충음악계 아이돌의 위상은 and used an online translator. It's roughly translated as: A 2010 concert will be the status of idol. And the heading for 2ne1 퍼포먼스 is translated to performance. LOL. i tried? I hope someone could enlighten us on this though. :)

----edit:

and oh, the 2010년 6원한달간 성인 성인 남녀 1000 명 대상 설문조사 when translated: 2010 6 months adult men and women wanted Destination survey 1000 people OR Six won by 2010, one-month adult male and female adults for 1000 survey.... I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense. hmmm!

2NE1TV II~ I'm so excited. :D Although we've suspected this even before, the official statement still made me humpy dumpy. LOL. Can't wait for 27th! :D

Guest lunastelle

ooohh ~~ i'm excited for season two! but does anyone know where i can watch season two w/ subs when it comes out?

Guest babiiv214

Darongie and her countdown to the new tv show is <333!!! :wub:

That is just soo Dara to do that.. LOL!

and of course her baby Tam-Tamie is back too! :lol:

I always appreciate all her efforts in doing these~

thanks Daraya~

and oh! finally! Bomtori!! has updated too!!

Pretty Bomie woot! woot! :D

Enjoyed watching these two eating out!

the IDC song playing in the background, LOL!

Miss seeing them together, the unnis!!

Good luck on the new show!!

2NE1 girls are slowly coming back!!

and I can't wait to watch it, along with other BlackJacks!!

2NE1!! it's about time you girls are coming back!! :lol:B)

Guest blim_sy29

what's this all about? is there any event or something? Or is it a survey thing?

I found an article about it...it's a survey...it's good to see that the girls can still be seen in things like this one, even if they're not currently promoting...I would put them somewhere in the singing ability part...kkk...here's the link: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2010/07/news-snsd-besides-singing-ability-1st.html

Guest boraah

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1530/htm20100716012419a000a0.gif%7Boption%7D

News: 소녀시대, 가창력 빼고 외모 트렌드 퍼포먼스 등 1위

what's this all about? is there any event or something? Or is it a survey thing?

[Nolja21Subs] 100715 Mnet M!countdown - 200th Episode Congratulation Message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaIlMB-DDmw

2ne1 placed third in a "idol poll" of 1000 people for "Most Talented" and "Best Performances"

Guest Zelle

^ i just read a related article about that in AKP

im sure we feel the girls must rank higher than that but im happy enough that they're still in it considering the looong hiatus theyve had. people still remember them.

i really miss them. really!

Archived