►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest blackjackVip

@ xxUntilwhenever

OMG! :w00t: thanks for the lovely caps!!

i saved it on my computer! lol

i even put some of it on my facebook.

and one was my profile pic. LMAO :wub:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

TY 4 the link ^^^

awww i think Dara looked faboosh as usual, she looked curvy too.

a tiny bit awkward at some parts, but sheesh the amount of work

she must have gone through, doing TaeYang's video and then learning

their own choreography as well.

i think she did a fantastic job and atleast we know now that their come back is close!!!

Guest cristina0422

dude se7en and 2ne1 is gonna come out hard! like reallly hard!

What 2ne1 did in LA is gonna be huge =D..thats all i can say but time will tell.

this quote from Qui. Gahd I'm really anticipating for 2NE1's comeback! Their comeback will be another history in the making. With all same concepts now in KPOP, the girls will be a trend again. Yeah Qui time will tell but I can feel that their comeback is really near! Aigoo..they already choreographed their dance? Omo!

dance routine of Mari and Keone. (choreographers for 2NE1's comeback)

he also posted this. is he hinting of what do we expect on 2NE1's comeback? Sexy Hiphop?

Guest lime_gabsy

waaaah i just watched INAG 2nd mv and wow!! i liked this more compared to the 1st mv..you can really feel the depth of the song by just watching it..and ooohh!!! i love how dara danced..its sexy and sensual at the same time..wow she's so fabulous there...:P

Guest bella0

I Hope 2NE1 Comes back After Se7en That Would Be Extremely AWESOME!! xD

I Have a Feeling They Will lol Imma Pray To Jesus :P

Guest cristina0422

[PROMO VIDEO] REAL SOUND by TAEYANG (GD&DARA)

gilbakk2010 @YT

2010.07.16. 12:00 PM KST

Eposode #1 @ On Style ::: BIGBANG TAEYANG with G-DRAGON&SANDARA from 2NE1

Guest teheo_doc

Credits: ohdara

Share by me

TAKE IT OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

YG Family: YG is Brewing Something for 2NE1′s Comeback

WHOLE Article posted by: QUEENUNNI of YG United: United BlackJacks and V.I.Ps on JULY 10, 2010 AT 1:22 PM

YG always has this knack of surprising fans, don’t you think? First off, they released TOP’s Turn It Up MV teaser without warning. And then right after, Taeyang’s SOLAR was announced to be released the 1st day of July. And now, we got Se7en’s comeback teaser, back to back with all this hyped up Taeyang articles all over the internet.

This one here that we are writing about is a hard find. It is so amazing hearing from people who got to work with the people from YG and getting some sort of “secrets and hints” from them.

When “I Need a Girl” second video was released, someone who is working inside YG got to put a comment at alwaystaeyang on the posted video:

Dude… Dara is hot and sexy with her movement in this video -_-;……

I think she did damn goood because i saw her practice with young bae and shaun evaristo to prepare for it but considering she learned it in a short period of time where she practiced the dance for like a few hours for two days, all the while learning her new dance with 2ne1, which I have to say is freaking awesome and Mari Martin choreographed it. I think she was uber tired after practice but I got to eat korean bbq with her and Se7en =D

I was in the room when YG took down the music video the day it premiered and I was like why?! in my head…all teddy said was he didn’t like the shots and what nots and not enough dancing, I was also in the room with the director who shot this music video and he was talking to YG but i didn’t understand korean ahaha.

but I don’t know… i like it”

So, what are we exactly getting at? Isn’t it evident enough that 2NE1 is in for another explosion soon enough?

Yes, they are currently practicing their dance and choreography for their comeback, and that will happen not too long now.

As what Qui said in his comment, Mari Martin trained the girls for their choreography. If you ever wonder who she is, check this videos out below.

So people, cheer up! It doesn’t matter if 2NE1 is losing their fans on fan cafes because no matter what, they will still keep on coming back!

Watch out for another female and girl power domination on the next episode of YG’s Surprise Attacks!

Guest lilies_009

hello blackjacks...

whaaahh it's been a long time since my last post in here...

anyway...

can someone tell me... ummm are the girls really back in korea right now?

like... any evidences that they're really back?

sorry if i missed it. and i'm to lazy to backtrack...

well i've seen Dara's me2 (dara teasing Bom about corn) and people says they're back... since the BG to where dara was was in YG building.

but the next day she posted again a me2 (the bat girl)

what i'm saying is... if we base it on Dara's me2days then it's obviously inconsistent with the dates that the pics were taken... (the vids could also been taken before they went to LA right? )

i want to see fancams or pics in the airport about them arriving.. are there any???

thank you guys...

heheheh

----------------------------------------------------------

and oh btw....

i fell in love with Dara all over again on the I need a girl version 2.

mannn she's so sexy and yes there are times that she got a little awkward...

but then... if you watch the steps... the choreography... YG dances/steps are different than the usual hiphop and jazz choreo. (if you know what i mean)

but then again.... i love it.... simple, sexy and just plain gorgeous.

----------------------

EDIT!!!

V @sryche thank you for the reply... hmmmm... would there be any chance that the 2nd version of INAG was filmed even before they went to LA.??? like parts were filmed while filming the 1st version as well...(i'm basing it on the YB+GD+Dara promo vid) sorry for confusing u all.... I'm really curious as to why there are no airport pics of the girls... (sorry i am in love with dara's airport outfits.. hehe) ohh well i guess the tweet of Qui tells enough that the girls are practicing their new routines.again i am just wondering about non existent fancams or pics

ok based on Quui's tweet.. i guess they're really back.. keke thanks

Guest sryche

The girls are already back in Korea, they are now practicing their dance steps for their comeback with their new choreographer Mari Martin.

One proof is that Dara filmed the second mv for INAG

Those pics taken were those they shot when they were in LA

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

The girls are already back in Korea, they are now practicing their dance steps for their comeback with their new choreographer Mari Martin.

One proof is that Dara filmed the second mv for INAG

Those pics taken were those they shot when they were in LA

HELLO, I went to your site..and its very Good...BUT I wish you change the I Need a Girl MV to The OFFICIAL(SITE YG ENT)....MV...so that the views in The OFFICIAL MV will gain more..Pls change it PLS!!

Guest jadeal_17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yda82M0l6OU

^Yipee! MV Behind the scense in HD! Thanks for sharing.

Can't wait for the subbed version. This one itself makes me giddy. kkkk.

That new choreographer, Mari is dope!(finally a girl)

I'm sensing a powerful and sexy comeback from the girls.

YG DOMINATION STARTS NOW.

*dances*

Guest sryche

HELLO, I went to your site..and its very Good...BUT I wish you change the I Need a Girl MV to The OFFICIAL(SITE YG ENT)....MV...so that the views in The OFFICIAL MV will gain more..Pls change it PLS!!

When I put the MV on the front page, YGE YT channel doesnt have the MV yet. So now, I already changed it :)

Guest babiiv214

Watched the MV of INAG the dance version! and I love it!!

glad to see Smexy Sandara with the hotties YB and GD~ uh-huh

I just love their friendship, they go waaayy back!

Dara did justice to the dance, gotta give major props to her

considering how she has to learn it in just two days after practicing the choreo for the girl's own song as well, that is some pure hardwork right there!

and this is the reason why she can't sleep easily for a couple of days now, aww..

Love you Goddess D!!

She did such a great job, I love her chemistry with YB in the video as well

would love to see them perform this live as well? that would be great!

She sure got some Sexy Body Wave going on!! lOL! :wub:

Fanboys DrooL!!! :P:wacko:

The video is on repeat!

and will be till a new MV from the girls will be out!

Dara and her Gorgeous Self

the transition from cute to sexy is just perfectly done, blush.gif how exactly do you do it Daraya? LOL!

Congrats Dara! YB! GD! and YG Family for the MV!!

I'll be looking forward to July 16!! the BTS!! B)

Thanks for posting the caps!

Guest kazzy

swa3qa.jpg

LA 놀러갔을때 찰칵!!! Director 의자에요 ㅋㅋㅋ 오~ 박피디 잘어울리는데?!?!?! 바쁜와중이지만 박피디의 열정이 불타오르는데요? 유후!ㅋ

Took this pic when I went to LA to play!!! I'm in in the director's chair kekeke Oh~ Park PD fits well right?!?!?! Even though my schedule's so busy, Park PD's passion is aflame, isn't it? Yoohoo! ke

TRANSLATION by elise@YGLadies.com

wv7vaa.jpg

산달! 촬영장에서 간식타임!^^

San-dar! Snacktime in the studio" (T/N: Short for Sandara)

Source: http://me2day.net/hanpower/

Trans: elise@YGLadies.com

Reuploaded by: Kazzy@YGLadies.com

Guest maricris

hello...

just read about that there will be a re-make of ISWAK... and just thought about DARA, i think she can be a good addition in the cast being the lead female... well she said she wanted to act again right? so why not?! dara should audition or something or better yet............. MR YG, please do something! hahahahhaha

Archived