Chibi Bom reminds me of Lady Gaga!

Her Balmain green dress is exquisite.

I want :tears:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wingedbunny

Apparantly after reading the special review of i'm the best by soompi it seems that the preview we've been hearin the teaser is the intro to the song. It says that after what we heard today in the 30 sec teaser cl will say omg and the song will begin. I'm super curious to the transition...

I wish the final teaser would just come out now, at least it's comforting to know the song is almost out! I'm so excited for the song i almost keep forgetting there will be a mv release too! Can't wait to see it!

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 "I AM THE BEST" (내가제일잘나가) Teaser 40 SEC.

2NE1’s music video for “I’m the Best” delayed

In what must be disappointing news for Blackjacks everywhere, YG Entertainment has decided to delay the release of the music video for 2NE1’s comeback title, “I’m the Best“.

According to an official YG blog post, the reason behind the delay is to ensure a higher-quality video. “The problem was that we had set the bar too high,” YG said. “We spent more than twice the amount of money we had spent on previous videos, and the scale of the video grew larger than expected, which lengthened the post-production time.”

The music video will now be released two or three days later than its expected June 24th release date.

source: yg-life

cr: allkpop

Guest -MinaMelody-

Hi everyone! This is my first post in this thread ^_^ nice to meet you all :)

I'm a Blackjack and  a VIP from Spain (excuse my bad english >__< I'll do my best)

I just saw in YG Life an update and I tried to translate it (with google translator -__-') and it seems that the MV is being delayed  3 days!! T___T papa YG why???

EDIT: oh... *sniff* I hope that we can hear the full track at least ~~

Lol its just like soompi described. I'm already addicted to the chorus so I wonder how the beat will go for the verses? seems like there will be some time of pace/tempo change, but I hope its not too drastic cause I'm already in love with the current beat.

The MV was delayed. Typical YG. I still love him, but spending more money is no excuse for not being punctual.

Guest Banana Peel

omg the teasers sound amazing :D I'm kind of afraid how bom's chorus will sound, though. I just really love the beat the way it is right now that I don't want it to change in the chorus lol. Whenever bom sings in 2ne1's songs, tempo changes to something more melodic if you know what I mean.

anyways, I CAN'T WAIT. And I'm so sad that MV release is delayed. I know it's YG, but come on! :( I'm deprived here.

Guest sjaikb

English Ver. of YG Life Update

About the First Comeback Stage..

The first comeback stage of 2NE1’s new single, “I Am The Best”

has decided to SBS’s “Inkigayo” on coming Sunday.

The broadcasting station showed consideration to allow 10 min for comeback stage

but YG requested politely to perform only 1 song.

It is normal wish for artists and producers to get even 1 more min for comeback stage

but the reason that YG requested to shorten the length is

we think it’s more important to focus on one complete performance

with more concentration on the final stage of practicing “I Am The Best”.

M/V Release Date

The music video, “I Am The Best“ will now be released two or three days later

than its expected release date, June 24th 00:00 AM.

The problem was that we had set the bar too high..

Might be overambitious for great work? We spent more than twice the amount of money

we had spent on previous videos, and the scale of the video grew larger than expected,

which lengthened the post-production time.

Deepest apologies to all of our fans

and hope you can stay tuned with full support. Thank you.

2011. 06. 23. FROM YG

Source: YG Life

Guest Wingedbunny

Well the mv delay is kind of dissapointing but i can't say yg family fans aren't used to it. Luckily it's just the mv that has been delayed. As long as we get the full song tonight the wait is more than okay! We have something else to look forward too.

* Editing since bigger pics are below!!

But I flove the concepts pics especially Minzy!! And CLs!!! OMG freaking out this is gonna be so awesome!

Lol Wth does Dara have on her head though? why does YG always give her the weirdest hairstyle or fashion accessories? ^^

Guest babymodz

^

OMG! It's like the girls went back to their crazy FIRE days, except more ... polished (?!) & futuristic.

LOVE IT!

and can i say that Minzy is growing up to be one very beautiful lady every single day

:wub:

YG delaying the MV is nothing new - it'll be more shocking if he delivers it on time LOL! but at least we'll get the full song on time (fingers crossed).

from the teaser, it's going to be one banging song. i love Lonely, but it's great to have a song that i can jam and dance too.

there's a countdown on YG-LIFE, and mine says 2hours 30mins more. KYAH SO EXCITED!!!

Guest kaypie

I'M LOVING THE SONG MORE!

YG's plans for the girls are exciting.

Dissapointed that the MV has been delayed

but like most of us here--as long as

it's not the song.

I hope that is the last time

Dara's wearing that ugly

headpiece. I dun want to see it

in broadcast tongue2.gif

Guest Wingedbunny

Just heard the full song! It's definately very interesting. It's like a mix of their to anyone album and their debut song fire. I think it's a special song and some people might not like it but i really love it! The chorus is so strong. I really wonder how the dance moves dara teased us with in her me2day match with the song

Guest kaypie

I LOOOVVVVVEEEEE IT!

As the teasers have shown, VERY ADDICTING.

Might need some getting used to for others though.

I just abandoned my report for this.

Guest vip_gd

the song didn't disappoint

it's what you kinda expect from hearing the teaser

and i love itttttt

lol when CL says NONONO

it totally sounds like fergie in that song don't phunk with my heart

i actually like the way how dara sang, it makes the song sound different to me

I AM THE BEST WALLPAPER

2ne1211920.th.jpg 2ne1211024.th.jpg 2ne1211280.th.jpg

2ne1201920l.th.jpg 2ne1201024q.th.jpg 2ne1201280.th.jpg

Cre : YG-2NE1.com

The song remind me of "Please don't go" at a few part ^_^ BILLION BABY ! Let's wait for the MV to drop out.

Archived