Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello~~

Dara Me2day update

dara1216.jpg

두둥! 드디어 YG 오디션 개최!!! 많이 기다렷죠? 노래하고싶은분들~ 우리와 함께 와쥐패 밀리에 합류하고싶으신분들 카몬!^.^ 오디션볼땐 무조건 깡이에요!ㅋ 자신감있게 재밋게 놀아봐요! 떨지말고 끼를 마음껏! 보여주고 젤 중요한건 열정! 많이 도전해주세용!홧팅!^.^

[TRANS] Dara Me2Day: dooddoong! finally yg audition is taking place!!! you’ve waited for a long time right? those who want to sing~those who want to join the yg family come on! when you go for the audition you have to be ggang~ have confidence and just have fun! dont be nervous and do it from your heart! what you show is the most critical! please come for the challenge! fighting!^.^ (Translated by: winggers@DGH) credit @ohdara of twitter

[TRANS] Dara Me2Day: du dong! (sound effect) yg audition opening!!! did you guys wait alot for this? if you want to sing~ or if you want to be yg familiy come one! ^.^ when you audtion you should enjoy yourself ! dont be nervous show us your talent, most important thing is the your willingness to do it ! everyone challenge yourself! fighing ^.^ (Translated by: 김아리@DGH) credit @ohdara of twitter

credit Dara's me2 and WeLoveDara of twitter :)

Guest cristina0422

a0088505_4d09d17b51a3b.jpg

Dara will be a secret special guest on Win Win this Deceber 28.

Rumoured that it was for Park Tae Hwan (South Korea's National Athlete - swimmer)

He said that nowadays, he listens to alot of 2NE1 songs. And he was asked who is his favorite female celebrity and answered Sandara.

Dara's new me2day update:

Darasmitu.jpg

du dong! (sound effect) yg audition opening!!! did you guys wait alot for this? if you want to sing~ or if you want to be yg familiy come one! ^.^ when you audtion you should enjoy yourself ! dont be nervous show us your talent, most important thing is the your willingness to do it ! everyone challenge yourself! fighing ^.^ (Translated by: 김아리@DGH)

they girls looked so lovely at Melon

And im so happy that they got a daesang

so well deserved and i am so very proud of them

their performance at the super star concert were so amazing

CN SUper Star Concert [CL Fancam]

CYH Super Star Concert [CL Fancam]

IDC Super Star Concert [CL Fancam]

cr: leechaerin.com

reuploaded by 21cl0517

thanks to patty of SDK

ps. im so happy that the maknae finished her purple scarf

these girls are just awesome... so well rounded

Guest NV4ever

Cant get over how lovely and beautiful Dara's new hair cut is~!! she look more mature now but soo chic and sophisticated! i love this new look for her, a nice change ^.^

Bommie look soo sexy in her dress keke the magnaes dress more conservative than their unnies this time :D but they're all gorgeous!

Im soo happy they won Daesang! Another Awesome Year For Our Girls!

2NE1 IS THE BEST!

Guest im_soda

yuppppp!

2NE1 arrived Thailand at 11PM

i'm not sure about schedule on 17th

but i heard they have activity with Yamaha

Park Sister look so fine they're so cute n wave her hands for fans..

Leader is the baddestfemale all the time keke ^ ^

she waer jean jacket n hold fur!! w/ the weather around 20c OMG!

but Maknae look so tried hope be OK. FIGHTING FIGHTING YEAH YEAH YEAH

even Winter but Thai weather is HOT for em

hope they're strong n be OK.

2NE1 @ Suvannaphumi Airport

cr.impinkdevil

c10023136-125.jpg

c10023136-126.jpg

cr.Dienpantire

Guest babiiv214

!Congrats Girls For winning @ MELON MUSIC AWARDS!

TOP 10 Songs of the Year and Album of The YEAR!!

Yes! Very well-deserve!

Especially since almost all of their songs are top hits this year

Three title tracks are vying for the number 1 spot! and their other hits

are included in the album too!

and the Album has been topping the album chart in melon even after their promotions and I believe up to now, that is how strong the album is... Great Job Girls!! B)

Soo proud of you girls!! :wub:

The girls looked soo good that night as well..

of course it's 2NE1, they always come out on top when it comes to style and fashion!

Especially drawn over Dara's Gorgeous Beautiful Face that is highlighted with her new do' and Bomie's oh soo sexy figure and legs.. :wub:

Goddess D's style is very different from last years where she wore a very revealing but still remains that classy edge to it, this time they go from covering up, :P

I miss seeing her legs, LOL! to give more attention to her awesome new hair, most probably,LOL!

Dara's new edgy/stylish hair, gives off a very mature, sophisticated classy look

whens she wears make-up but without one she looks even younger than she already is!

:blink: How's that possible?!! LOL!

She looks soo adorable like a grade school student! LOL!

Love the stylist for giving her such a drastic change, i had a feeling with her me2day earlier, since it appeared shorter but wow! never expected it to be that short!

I don't mind her getting it this short, there is always extensions if they require her with longer hair right? ^_^

and once again! People are going gaga over D's new style, Sandara always the trendsetter when it comes to hairstyles most def! :P

It helps that she has such a beautiful and very well-structured face, it makes it easier for them to style her, just the way they want or Dara Suggest, LOL!

2010121608087770441.jpg

^ THIS. Such a Chameleon... :P

img5537y.jpg

tumblrldhuehoig11qbjszo.jpg

e6ebe617fdd4fd5db9127b9.jpg

db0ec0fe0f13eb42d9f9fd9.jpg

cd69bcdb941a17795982dd9.jpg

10424500f4cab0360208819.jpg

credits as tagged + WeLoveDara@ twitter :)

The girls are in Thailand Now! Wow!

can't wait to see loads of pics of them there!

Thailand Blackjacks are gonna have a blast!!

Archived