pp10120500112.jpg

20101205184057248102.jpg

20101205215235178587.jpg

2010120522107783791.jpg

credit naver news

wish i am in Korea to have witness this epic concert :(

Dara's Me2day update

Original message:

콘서트가 끝났습니다…^_^ 아… 콘서트란 이런거구나.. 한동안 잊지못할거같아요 이 느낌.. 멋진 선배님들과 함께한 무대… 열심히 뛰며 즐겨주던 관객분들.. 투애니원봉.. 캬.. ㅠㅠ 아쉽다.. 모두 수고하셨습니다!!! 고마워요!!!^.^

In English:

The concert is finished…^_^ Ah… this is a concert.. For a while, I can’t forget this impression.. Performing with our awesome sunbaenims… We worked hard and the fans loved it.. 2NE1.. Kya.. ㅠㅠ Sad.. Worked so much!!! Thank you!!!^.^

credit AA-CHAN for the trans

edit: HQ pic CYH

dsc6483.jpg

dsc6484.jpg

credit dc2NE1 and as tagged

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

ahhh soo many fancams~! i stayed up for the first day concert and even though i couldnt be there, i can felt the excitement of the fans :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO 2NE1 AND THE ENTIRE YG FAMILY FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CONCERTS!!

WE ARE YG FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY~!!!

what an experience it must have been! every fan must have gone home more in love with YG fam than they were before!

i'll be one of the 1st in line for the concert DVD!!!

2NE1 @ Chanel event

chanelshowchristmaspart.jpg

chanelshowchristmaspart.jpg

Cr: DC2NE1

hwangssabume2day.jpg

Cr: Hwangssabu Me2day

101206 DARA ME2DAY

21dara129163120652102me.jpg

와쌉?!?우린 콘서트끝나구 뻗었다가 이제 스케줄하러 나왔어용~! 연말은 항상 바쁘죠!^_^ㅋ 벌써 연말이라니..벌써 크리스마스가 다가오고있다니.. 마음이 싱숭생숭..ㅋ 아! 무대에서 쑥스러워서 얘기못했는뎅 첫콘,중콘,막콘때 와주신 여러분께 정말 감사드립니당!!!^.^

[Fancam] YGFamCon Encore (Day 1)

[Dara Fancam] 101205 YGconcert 낭만고양이

[OMGFancam] YG Family Concert (End Talk)

[Fancam] 101205 Ending 1

[Fancam] 101205 Ending Clip

[Fancam] Lollipop (101205)

Cr: park77410, DaraGonApplers, Dasomeee, reallywally, bbupdates & nyxtime

2NE1’s Bom receives congratulatory corn bouquet from fans

20101206bom01.jpg

2NE1’s Park Bom received a congratulatory corn bouquet instead the usual flowers from her fans for the “2010 YG Family Concert.”

On December 6th, a community site uploaded pictures of the special corn bouquet along with the statement, “Bom is known for loving corn, it seems as if fans prepared this for her. A ‘corn flower’ made for the star. Bom probably really enjoyed it, and maybe even said ‘I’ll eat it all once the concert is over~’ Fans are the best!!!”

Bom has always shown her love for corn through “2NE1 TV“, and was often scolded by her physical trainer due to her constant deviations from her diet restrictions. Consequently, she’s earned the nickname, “Corn Killer.”

The corn flower stand reads, “Just Park Bom – the BOM / Watch Bom, Watch Corn, Perfection.”

20101206bom02.jpg

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate

Credit: allkpop

I come bearing a fan account from the YG family concert!

Since I haven't asked for permission to post the actual entry, I'll only post the link (and I think, out of courtesy, if you want to share the fan account, to just post the link to keep the contents of her blog on her blog).

Anyway, its just a short fan account, but interesting none the less. And just a note, please do not flame her for stating her own opinions on her personal blog.

FAN ACCOUNT.

Archived