►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

ohh so the Style Icon is next week~! and how's the girls doing in the Melon Awards voting?? i think int. fans cant vote so i hope K-blackjacks are voting alot!! ^.^

Yeah i heard tat SBS was supposed to air the Seoul-Tokyo concert on the 12th, but hasnt got anything yet...are there any news about tat?

REMEMBER TO VOTE VOTE VOTE BLACKJACKS~!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

^ LOL YG is really fast in taking down links tat related to 2NE1 performances!! they're like ninjas :lol: thx for the link~! are the girls still sick? or maybe b/c of the backtrack a bit too loud, i cant hear their voices clearly

I wanna see the encore part...CL's rapping! soo dope! she's totally killed it ^^ Leader need to have a solo rap song!

^

I thought the Seoul-Tokyo festival was supposed to air on the 12th but I guess it hasn't yet. Does anyone know when it airs?

i thought it will be aired last friday.. maybe next week??

101113 DARA ME2DAY

21dara128972197936387me.jpg

나 이 그림 너무 귀여운거같아요!!! 아기다라.. 나중에 이런 딸 있으면 귀엽겠네요. 야자수머리도 시키구 엄마처럼 사과머리도 시키고 귀엽겟네요 ㅋㅋㅋ 저 그림 더 그려줘요!! 완귀완귀!!!!!! 완젼 귀여워!!!!!!

Guest NV4ever

Is tat a bday gift from DC2NE1?? it's really kuteee ^^

I think the girls look tired in this perf., they need to rest~! they seems to have not recovered from their cold yet But CL rap part at the ending was really dope!

im still abit pissed tat they cut it short! i was spazzing when i see her rapping~! >.< oh well, leader OWNED IT!! soo much fierceness and swagga as always ^.^

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

i didn't like Bommie black hair at first

but looking those pics i actually like it now

she looks prettier and more fiercer with the side fringe

the girls did ok today,

the backtrack was a bit too loud for CL today,

but love her rap for the ending,just wish we could hear a bit more of it

Guest vulgarchic

the fancam is seriously tonnes better! The backing track isn't as loud and I can actually hear the fans cheering for the girls. Glad they had support ^_^ Loving CL's short rap during the encore and Mikki, Bommie and Dara look slightly akward and cute singing and dancing along <3 :wub:

i really like Bom with black hair

i've been wanting her to grow out her bangs cause she looks so good without them during her Forever With You and We Belong Together days.

I think the girls are getting over a cold :(

Way to go on the ringtones!

I've really curious about their Japanese plans.

Most speculations are that 2NE1 will go to Jaan at the beginning of 2011 while Big Bang makes their comeback in Korea.

It makes sense but who knows what YG is planning.

Guest pascale

yeah the backtrack was really loud today, culd barely hear the girls. But they did good. one thing is that you could see they were tired despite all their energy. I want them to rest because they have lots of shows to do soon. Health is important.

CL's rap at the end, she just killed the other guys rapper lmao, sorry but that was just too good. i liked their outfits: all cover up but fierce and sexy. Goog job girls!!!

Archived