►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

^yes it says style icon award

anyone know where i can watch winwin ep with Goo Hyesun and Dara [raw/sub doesn't matter]

Sandara Park’s surprise guesting at KBS2 Win Win

It was subbed by NoljaSubs21 before and uploaded it in youtube. But unfortunately youtube is being a richard simmons towards us. kekeke. But for those who want subs, you can download the episode in YGL.

style2m.jpg

2010 Olive OnStyle-Style Icon Awards will be announced on 17th November 2010 at CJ E & M Center [8 PM-KST]

Yeah the schedule is for Style Icon. Woah! It seems that they're only attending those award shows which they attended last year, huh? MAMA, Melon and Style Icon.

@elavip, oh really? that girl has a great potential but maybe YG thinks she's not ready yet. I remember YG was thinking of 5 or 6 members in 2NE1 after Dara was confirmed. But yeah, the rest is history. I love my 2NE1 being a four member group! I don't know how many trainees are still in YG pockets right now since they recently held an audition.

Guest babiiv214

Happy Birthday GODDESS D!!!

Enjoy your day, your special day~

May all your wishes in life come true~

Stay humble and true to yourself

Keep smiling for whenever you do, the whole world smiles with you~

Stay healthy and may you recieve more blessings in the years to come

For you deserve all the success and love...

We your fans will always be here for you no matter what~

Be Happy SANTOKKI!!

love the gifts from Oh My GODDESS by the way~ the butterfly wings, and the stars headband~ :wub: plus a wand too! aww.. She looks cute!

happy,happy birthday to the one and only Miss Sandara Park!!!

JUst stay happy and always bubbly. when you're feeling down,just remember that there are people that becomes happy just to see your smile and hear you laugh,and I'm one of them. Health is Wealth, so stay healthy.Love ya!!!

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128953083274281me.jpg

아침에 촬영을 끝내고 집에와서 엄마가 만들어준 맛있는 미역국 먹었어요!^^ 거의 이틀밤을 새서.. 오늘은 하루종일 잘거같아요! 이따밤엔 숙소가서 멤바들 얼굴보고 내일 음중을 위하여 또 잘거같아요!ㅋㅋㅋ 오늘 좋은하루되세용~! 멤바들과 나에겐 굿밤~!^.^

Guest cristina0422

additional...

2010 YG Family Concert Goods

YGeshop

30m05ev.jpg

2e2qkiv.jpg

YG Family Towel

15f3pf8.jpg

Dara's Me2Day 12 November 2010

21dara_1289561201_21791_me2photo.jpg

큰눈 생축기념~! 울 개똥이 과사!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 겨우 잠에서 깨어 엄마랑 여동생이랑 밥먹구 케익도 햇어요! 하지만 울 막내개똥이는… 시간이안되서 집에오지못햇어용!ㅠ 보고싶어서ㅜ옛날사진 찾아보다가 너무 귀여워서 찍었어요!!!ㅋㅋ 우쭈쭈쭈~!!!

Me2Day Queen has 181,539 friends now, close to Me2Day King's 182,592.

Guest Himitsuu

That's so cute. I didn't know that the one Dara's wearing (teh pink butterfly wings, the star headband and wand) are gifts from Dara's fancafe Oh! My Goddess. I just saw it on their site earlier. Dara's so sweet always using the fans' gifts. blush.gifAnd who's that baby on dara's latest me2? I wish she could update a photo of her and baby min soon. I barely see a photo of minki on her updates. kekeke

I heard it was Bom who ate Dara's cake? Hahaha so cuteee! Bom's a tease as always but we really can't resist her, she's too adorable! I'll miss her red hair. Huhuhu but she's still beautiful no matter what hair color they put on her. I wonder what Bom and Leada gave to Dara as their gifts? I want to know! kekeke!

I'm excited tomorrow for MuCore. They're going to perform, right? Awww... 2NE1tv to end soon... Please please please extend it PD-nims!! tears.gif

Guest cristina0422

Currently watching this ranking in tvN Asia

tvN: ENEWS EXPRESS

I Was Always Pretty List

7. Sandara Park

6. Han Gain

5. Lee Min Jung

4. Song Hye Kyo

3. Sung Yuri

2. Kim Min Jung

1. Son Ye Jin

*I didn't catch 8-10. Sorry.

They are ranking celebrities with natural beauty. They've been showing pics of these celebrities past and present. Our Dara catched their attention because of her fair rosy skin when she's still a baby and didn't fade until now, that's why they call her vampire.

And to those who want to watch Style Icon Award on the 17th, tvN Asia will broadcast it live.

tvN is available in:

Philippines:

G Sat Channel 31

Global Destiny Channel 40

Thailand:

TrueVisions Channel 56

Singapore:

StarHub TV Channel 824

Taiwan:

DishHD Asia Channel 406 (SD)

TBC Channel 215

kbro Channel 194

CHT MOD Channel 92

Hong Kong:

Now TV Channel 526

17th November 2010, 8PM KST (Check your Time Zone)

Guest NV4ever

The YG Family Concert Goods are awesome!! lucky lucky fans~!! I REALLY WANT TO HAVE TAT YG FAMILY TOWEL!! B/c this year we have our girls name on it too :lol: I hope they'll hold the concert every year from now on! ^^

And our girls look soo gorgeous in those concert goods pictures~! look at how fierce Leader is, and i really miss Bommie's red hair, she should dye it back~!

Today's exactly Nov. 12 in the States So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA!!!!!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OUR DEAR GODDESS D ^^ MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND GOD BLESS~!

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128958044999188me.jpg

오마이갓~!!! 거의 새벽 두시가 다됐네요???ㅋ 숙소에 와보니까 멤바들이 또 다른 서프라이즈로 케익을 또! 준비해서 축하해주더라구요!ㅠㅠ 감동감동… 그리구 팬분들이 보내주신 선물들이!! 날 기다리고있었어요!!!^.^ 하나하나 다 너무 소중한선물들..고마워요!^_^

21dara128960930858441me.jpg

와쌉?!?굿모닝~!^_^음중 리허설을 마치고 이제 이뿌게 준비를하러갑니다~! 나 어제 멤바들한테도 선물 받았어용!!! ^.^v 역쉬~ 내가 뭘 좋아하는지 젤 잘 아는 우리 멤바들! 모자,운동화,츄리닝과 티샤츠!!!받앗어요! 아주 잘쓸거에요!!! 고마워 애들아~!^.^

Archived