►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

ACTUALLY HOW MANY AWARDS THEY HAVE WON İS NOT İMPORTANT SOO MUCH .I ALWAYS THOUGHT THESE KİND OF AWARDS İS POLİTİCAL AND NEVER TRUSTED VOTİNG SYSTEM BUT FOR ME TO SEE THEM WİTH GREAT SHOWS ON THESE EVENTS MORE İMPORTANT ALREADY EVERYBODY KNOWS THE REALİTY (THEY ARE BEST ) LİKE WİLL I. A. AM. SAİD THEY ARE SO SPECİAL :wub:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

What the hell is wrong with the awards shows this year?! I don't know who the hell has problems, YG or the awards committees, but I swear 2NE1 is nominated for all the wrong categories!!!

In MAMA, why are they nominated for Can't Nobody in song of the year?!?! GO AWAY COULD GIVE Oh!, Even if you Die and Bad Girl Good girl a run for their money in terms of Online and Mobile sales! Come on MAMA, why Can't Nobody?

In Seoul Music Awards, WHY THE HELL ISN'T 2NE1 nominated in the Bonsang award? This means they don't even stand a chance to win the Daesang. YG sure as hell won't allow them to attend SMA if they aren't even nominated in the Bonsang Category. 

Seriously. What's wrong?

The awards are so wierd to me this year too.  IDK my only thought is maybe since 2ne1 promoted so late in the year they did not qualify?  I will just follow kbj's lead and focus on melon and mama's

edit-- I am a classic case of competitive blackjack, actually I am uber competitive in everything.  I have resigned myself though this year, I knew it would be a stretch during end of years since the promotions were so late.  Anyway, I am excited about the COLLABORATION STAGES... that is what is really making me anxious/excited

Guest itszmaeee

HAAAPPPY BIRTHDAAAAY TO OUR GODDESS D!!!!

More happiness and Dara-ness to come!

I will keep supporting you even if you turn 30 40 50 !

I LUUUUHV CHOOO <3

Just watched 2NE1TV EP9

aww so sad only one episode left ;(

Also i found it cute that Taeyang gave Dara that furhat as a birthday gift <3 Taeyang is the second person who gave Dara her birthday present..Minzy's first :P wonder if he heard Dara thanking him for the gift since he was only few seats away from them in plane^^

her me2day from few days back

21dara128929543800135me.jpg

Oh, oh!!!! Ah!!! No!!! Oh my god!! I had to post a me2 before 2NE1 TV started!!! But I fell asleep!!!!!!! TT TT Oh my god... TT TT Tada! This hat I'm wearing is the second birthday present I received in Japan~! Dara said it was someone she didn't expect at all! Who could it be?! ^.^

cr: paperchasin @YGL for translation

Its not Nov 12 here yet But,

HAPPY B'DAY DARA!

myAvatar_17003293_1.gif

Guest bluishme

Happy brithday DARA!!

last night twitter madness was so fun... haha

oh btw.. We will be trending again #happyDARAday later 5pm KST..

so hopefully you can help us..

Love the updates.. Bom really likes to eat..haha

love our girls.. i wonder for what their recording is?! hmmm..

hope they take good care of their health..

Lets continue to vote our girls in MAMA!!

edit: some picture from DC2NE1.. they are so amazing!!!

they are having a party over there.. haha.. they have different greeting from other

artists' DC..

1289495872_201011120219047804759001_0.jpg

[News] YG Family ft. Minzy, SOL & GD throws Jaeson Ma a surprise party!

14988647081791662450445.jpg

I spy Minzy in the photo! Check out jaesonma.com for mentions of more YG Family members and of course GD and SOL

Jaeson Ma is a close YG family friend, who’s an artist, rapper and a pastor.(Real tight with Sean (of Jinusean) and the rest is history! )

It’s his birthday today! ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Source: Jaesonma.com

Credits: dkpopnews.net

2NE1 member Sandara celebrates birthday

Korean girl group 2NE1 member Sandara Park has posted pictures of herself and her groupmates celebrating her birthday on her official me2day site.

Three photographs were uploaded onto the site earlier today with the first pic revealing Sandara holding her birthday cake followed by one with cake on her face and the last one with her fellow bandmates.

Sandara, who turned 26 today, wrote a comment below saying, "I think we will be shooting until the next morning!!! ^.^ I am so happy right now~!!! I am glad that I will spend tonight with a smile on my face! Good Night! ^_^"

Fans who have seen the pictures left responses saying, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDARA UNNIE!! GOD BLESS! And more success to you and 2NE1!," "You girls are so cute!" and many wishing her a happy birthday.

Composed also of members CL, Bom and Minji, 2NE1 has been one of the most popular girl groups in the country since their debut in May 2009.

The quartet have enjoyed a successful comeback to the local music scene with their first full-length album "To Anyone," topping numerous music charts with their title tracks "Go Away," "Clap Your Hands" and "Can't Nobody" which they promoted simultaneously after its release in early September.

They are currently promoting follow-up R&B track "I'm Hurt" and are preparing for the "2010 YG Family Concert" next month alongside labelmates Big Bang, Se7en, Gummy and PSY.

source: asiae.co.kr

Episode 2 and 3 with Eng Subs

2NE1_TV_Season 2_E02-1_2NE1's filming new MVs

2NE1_TV_Season 2_E02-2_2NE1's filming new MVs

2NE1_TV_Season 2_E03-1_2NE1 meets Will.I.Am!

2NE1_TV_Season 2_E03-2 2NE1 wins No.1

Cr: 2NE1 YT

2NE1 TV Episodes 1-3 ENGLISH subbed versions are now available! Watch in any language using "Closed Caption (CC)" button on the videos!! (2 hours ago)

Guest Himitsuu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GODDESS DARA!! 

Stay pure & kind as always. 

I don't have to say 'stay beautiful' cause I know your beauty won't ever fade! blush.gif

We love you always! Don't worry about those haters, no matter how many of them could bash and hate on you,

those fans who loves you will keep on supporting you no matter what. I hope you'll have more confidence in yourself.

Have more strength! We'll always be here for you. happy.gif And take care of baby min like you always do. Hahaha! tongue.gif

Baby min so sweet for  giving her unnie a present, and it was the first gift dara received. So cuteeee the reel and real maknaes!!

Happy Birthday to Sandara Park~

2NE1's fresh voice a go go go~

2ndly, hey, lol i nover posted here but i'm a big fan of 2NE1

i want to ask some help from blackjacks here.

do you guys remember in 2ne1 tv season 1 in episode 3 where teddy reveal his version of "Pretty Boy"?

it started at 2:41 mark EP 3

can anyone give me the translation in english od what the girls say in Teddy's version of Pretty Boy

thanks in advance ;)

Archived