►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

Oh yeah! 87 more to go to reach 100,000 mark!

8vuf51.png

21dara_1289216412_99681_me2photo.jpg

went to have meal at mok shopping mall and shopped at bean pole. I went bare faced that’s why i was little shy. Our photo was also put up and here is the photo as proof. eu hahaha war scarf ear muffs and padding. for a warm winter

Credit: winggers@DGH + OhDara

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2NE1 Fashion Store in Vietnam

o6hh07.jpg

Credit as tagged + lollikate@tumblr

Re-uploaded by: nyxtime@YGLadies.com

That's so cool.

Which Top 10 chart is 2NE1 on now?

2NE1′s official FB Page reports that the girls have hit the TOP 10 once again!

This time our ladies are #2 of the Top 10 PAID tracks on the popular iPhone game, Tap Tap Revenge 3.

The pack includes the songs Fire and Can’t Nobody.

tumblr_lbk96qFFqJ1qd9001o1_400.jpg

I’d get their track myself if I just had a credit card >___< – renKa002

Source: 2NE1′s Official FB Page

Caps by truthaboutheaven@tumblr

cr: LP21

Guest kayana20

1 of the girl groups I love. Love that they are fierce and honest and you can connect to them too. My favorite is dara because she can be so shy too and mimzy because her rapping is sick.

Guest soutsada7

whoa, they have their own store...I wanna shop at a 2NE1 store :P if only they'd have one here in the US...after just watching the various MVs, I'd have to say my favorite would be CL, followed closely by Minzy...the leader's got so much style and energy, she simply blows me away with her performances. of cours, I like dara and bom as well, as they complete the group :)

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128928593129054me.jpg

우리가 요즘 방송에 잘안보이지만 그래두 바쁘답니다ㅠ졸려용..그래서 시간날때 번갈아가면서 한명씩 깊은잠에 빠지는데..ㅋㅋ(참고로 지금은 푸둥이 딥슬립중^^사진은 공개할수없음!나만볼거다!!)자~!이사진은 몇일전 인기가요 대기중 박봄양 초딥슬립하는모습!ㅋㅋ귀엽게도자네!ㅋㅋㅋ

BOM ME2DAY

21bom128927734917263me2.jpg

잠자는 토키~~*^^* 지금 꿈나라 여행중이시다~~~ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest NV4ever

^ Aaww...park sisters are soo kuteee *squeals*!! taking pictures of each other when they're sleeping!! they look adorable~! and bommie hair is really black now ^^ Today is 2NE1TV!! WOOHOO ^^

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128929543800135me.jpg

오오!!!!악!!!안돼!!!오마이갓!!투애니원 티비 시작하기전에 미투해야되는게!!! 잠들었어요!!!!!!!ㅠㅠ 오마이갓…ㅈㅠㅠ 두둥! 내가 쓰고있믄 이 모자는 일본에서 두번째로 받은 생일선물이에요~! 다라가 예상치못한사람이엇다고하는데요! 누구일까요?! ^.^

21dara128926956639889me.jpg

자~! 에부리바디 집중!!! 이건 우리 와쥐 패밀리콘서트 무대와 객석이에요~ 우와..돌출무대가 대박 크죠?!? 여러군데 다니면서 당신들 얼굴볼수있을거같은데..ㅋㅋ빨리 댓글달아줘요 자기가 어디 구역에있을건지 그래야 우리가 딱! 알고 찾아가죠!!! 카몬카몬!^.^떨려~!!

21dara128926010371321me.jpg

굿모닝!!!^.^ 오늘퉤니원 티비에선~? LA 에서의 두번째 녹음작업! 쉬는날 각자의 시간보내는방법 글구 넷이 함께 간 디즈니랜드!ㅋㅋ몇일전 일본스케줄에선 피디님들 없이 멤바들이 100%셀카로찍은 대박영상들까지~! 배꼽 빠지네빠져!ㅋㅋㅋ조심하세유~!^.^ㅋ

Guest pascale

today episode was fun but danm CHAERIN I WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!!!!! lol

she is always the one filming/holding the camera, why? Ssi PD keke

anyway i have to say Jean-Baptiste songs, i really like the first one with CL saying "wou hou hou" at the beginning. And there is this one too where CL rap in the beginning.

can't wait for their english album. Next week last episode T___T Don't want it to end "snif"

Guest itszmaeee

Seeing all the ifans that got to take a picture with the girls made me jealous. I regret not going inside the hotel that they stayed in because me and my friends thought their security guard was scary, seriously! omg mog omg omgomrofomgdg fuuuuuuuuuuuh! *cries* oh well. We are a week and one episode away from the finale! I DEMAND A 2NE1 TV SEASON 3! I can wait even if it takes 2 or 3 months, but please extend 2NE1 TV! That's my weekly dose of happiness (:

Sandara Park vs. Park Bom: “The Sleeping Beauty” vs. “The Homeless”

20101109dara.jpg

The sleeping images of 2NE1’s Sandara Park and Park Bom have been drawing attention lately.

On November 9th, fellow member Park Bom uploaded the photo seen above and wrote on her me2day, “A sleeping rabbit, she is currently taking a journey to dream land.”

In the photo, Sandara can be seen lying on the sofa, tightly holding onto a bright red cushion. The way she has her lips zipped closed has earned her the nickname, “The Sleeping Beauty”.

Netizens responded with a variety of comments, such as, “Are you sleeping without even taking off your makeup? That will harm your skin~”, “She’s an angel even when she’s sleeping”, “If a prince saw this, he’d run up to her and kiss her~ Even her sleeping image is a photo shoot”, “What are you dreaming?”

20101109dara2.jpg

Meanwhile, on the same day, in contrast to Dara’s ‘Sleeping Beauty’ image, Dara uploaded a picture of Park Bom sleeping much like ‘The Homeless’.

Dara commented on her me2day, “You don’t see us much in broadcasts, but we’re very busy all the same. The members have been taking turns in falling into deep sleeps. This picture of Park Bom sleeping was taken a few days ago in the Inkigayo waiting room.”

In response to the picture, netizens replied, “You’ll get sick if you sleep in cold places”, “I guess just because you’re not seen on broadcasts doesn’t mean you’re resting either. It’s been cold lately, so stay on top of your health, fighting”, “She looks like a doll when she sleeps”, “You can’t sleep anywhere like a homeless.”

Source + Photos: TV Daily, My Star News

Credit: allkpop

Archived