►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest soutsada7

So is "It Hurts" part of a new album, or is it a single? Gah, I feel so ignorant to not know these things :wacko: I hope 2NE1 wins more music awards for 2010...I thought their performances for Ingkigayo were jammed packed with emotions, making the performance awesome in its own right. Was rather hoping that they'd won the award that night -_-  Oh, well, there's always another chance to bag all the trophies...I'm sure the girls can pull it off with flying colors.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

^ LOL at the mob of fanboys following Bommie!! what's she doing there?? i'd be screaming my head off if i see her just walking about on the street like tat :lol:

It Hurts is a song off their To Anyone album, they're promoting it for the fans so i dont think the girls are aiming to win awards with this song, though it really deserves too b/c the song is soo awesome!

Big welcome to all the new fans~! im happy tat our girls are gaining more music lovers, yes 2NE1 is a constant surprise...stick around and you'll soon be amaze with them as the rest of us had and still do :lol:

Seoul Music Award NOminees are out?? Are our girls in it? and wat about Melon Award~~ i really hope the girls can attend it and of course WIN!!! kekeke DONT FORGET TO VOTE VOTE VOTE FOR 2NE1 ON MAMA EVERYDAY!!!

Guest songbird86

Omg!!!!

I was just on youtube watching the girls' videos when I unfortunately came across this horrible, poor excuse of plagiarism of 'Fire' from Cambodia:

Video

This is just.... ewww....

If you're gonna steal someone's work at least do a good job.

21dara128913707471931me.jpg

오마이갓 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 투애니원 티비 9회 너무 웃긴데요!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ초대박 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: me2day/dara

Guest itszmaeee

Omg!!!!

I was just on youtube watching the girls' videos when I unfortunately came across this horrible, poor excuse of plagiarism of 'Fire' from Cambodia:

Video

I merely take those videos as a parody or they just simply love the girls so freaking much that they actually spent that much effort in making those videos. LMFAO at least they tried though. Would've been better if they had a more realistic background. Plus i think this is normal since, well, it is kpop. Expect others to copy or parody a group.

Guest soutsada7

^^ I agree...Just take it as a sign that 2NE1 is so popular overseas that their song and music video are being used as a parody...parodies are sure signs of popularity :D

LOL, can't seem to get the song, "Clap Your Hands" out of my head...that's a very catchy song. Anyone has a video clip of them performing this song and winning an award for it? Thanks in advance!

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 official YT channel have most of their performances, check it out there ^.^

Dara new me2day translation:

Oh my god kekekekekekekekekeke 2NE1tv episode 9 is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!! kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke Daebak kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Credit: Tee@YGL ^^

I CANT WAIT TO SEE 2NE1TV~!! DARA IS SOO TEASING US (: i really miss the girls, are they back to the one perf. a week thing? i want to see more of them~~!

Omg!!!!

Video

Bahahahahahaahahaha :lol: that was so funny!!

i think its a parody..no?

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128919964933327me.jpg

나 고민있어요… 모든일에는 시작과 끝이..이별이있자나요.. 우린 또 하나의 이별을 준비하고이써요 ㅠㅠ 투애니원 티비… 2회 남았는데 이제 막바지 촬영만 남겨두고있어요 ㅠ 피디님들과 헤어지는것도 아쉽구 우리 일상을 보여주지못하는것도 아쉬워요..그리워~!!!ㅠㅠ

21dara12892017342223me2.jpg

역시..다들 연장을 원하고있군요!!! 사실 우리도 연장을 너무너무 원하고있어서 피디님한테 조르고있는뎅 ㅠ그게 우리맘대로 되는게 아닌가봐요ㅠ흑흑 많은분들이 원해야연장을하죠!ㅠ게시판가서 피디님이랑 사장님이랑 엠넷에 졸라주세용~! 연장할수있도록 힘을 모아봅시다! 홧팅!^.^

Guest cristina0422

DARA's Me2Day

21dara128918834299608me.jpg

in the middle of discussing about yg fam concert ! its our first concert and we have enough songs! we want to give a fun and cool performance. but our sunbaenim have also prepareed many hit tracks, what kind of song:? what kind of performance will they show. drum roll…i know~!it’s a secret!^.^

(Translated by winggers@DGH)

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/782/21dara128919964933327me.jpg

i have a sad thought…. everthing has a start and a finish… we are going to have to prepare for another farewell….2ne1 tv..2 episdoes left…now were left with the ending shots…its sad to depart with the pd and we wont be able to show you more of our private lives…i hate this!!!TT

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3089/21dara12892017342223me2.jpg

so its true..everyone wants an extension! we want one too so much and have been pleading the pD…its not ours to decide i guess….everyone has to want it to!leave messages for the pd and MNET and plead them! were going to show our power till the show is allwoed to extend! fighting !^.^

credit: OhDara + Me2Day

Guest bluishme

v5zeix.png

Style Icon Awards

PP10091500004.JPG

A competition to be style icon has started.

On the coming 17th, CH E&M Center is opening a "2010 Olive-OnStyle Icon Award with CJ ONE". It is going to award the best style icons.

There are 60 candidates in society, culture and art. People chosen are those who start new trends, from actors, talents, artists, models, gagmen, and designers. Some examples are Jang Dong-gun, Daniel Choi, BoA, Kara, Hwang Jung-eum, 2NE1, Park Yoo-chun, Big Bang, and Moon Geun-Young.

Shin Yoojin, on CJ Media's style channel said "We hope people take a lot of interest in who is the best style icon".

This year, they will have "Style icon Awards" and see the paradigms of style or the people who start trends. Cable channels Olive and OnStyle are sponsoring this.

This time there will also be a "CJ ONE popularity award", with 14 special awards and 17 awards for style icons. It will be on at 8PM on the 17th on Olive and OnStyle.

Meanwhile, you can go to www.cjone.com to see the "CJ ONE Popularity Award". You can vote online until the 15th at midnight.

Guest atuy_424

Hi,2ne1 fans. i'd like to ask blackjack philippines, if they already seen a motor delivery

(i think they are from trinoma,one of the biggest mall here in the phil.)in the box that he carry from his motor, the word "TO ANYONE" is written,then below,"212121" is written.is that a co-incidence or their business was inpired by 2ne1.i try to picture it but the vehicle was too fast.actually i saw this twice already along edsa and near trinoma and sm edsa mall.i dont know what are they selling but i guess its a food.well i just want to share it with you guys.God Bless everyone...

Guest chamber

Hi,2ne1 fans. i'd like to ask blackjack philippines, if they already seen a motor delivery

(i think they are from trinoma,one of the biggest mall here in the phil.)in the box that he carry from his motor, the word "TO ANYONE" is written,then below,"212121" is written.is that a co-incidence or their business was inpired by 2ne1.i try to picture it but the vehicle was too fast.actually i saw this twice already along edsa and near trinoma and sm edsa mall.i dont know what are they selling but i guess its a food.well i just want to share it with you guys.God Bless everyone...

yah, those are for quickdelivery.ph a take-out and delivery site for a lot of restaurants in manila. truthfully i don't know if it is connected but i kinda think its too much of a coincidence to make their hotline 212121 and their logo TWOANYONE.

Guest evilgary

i think they are just trying to ride on their popularity to make it more familiar

sad to hear that 2ne1 season 2 is ending soon

Just wondering what everybody thinks of Clap Your Hands English Version? I love it so much that I have played it to all my English mates (who don't have a clue about Kpop at all) and they all love it. You can't even tell it's sung by an Asian girl group, the English pronunciation is perfect and the English lyrics are awesome.

I have it as my ringtone and I've been asked numerous times what song is it since it's very catchy.

Honestly, I think it's as good any any top 40 song in the West right now. I live in Oz and I think it's good enough to be in the top 10.

Tbh, most kpop songs from girl groups will never make in the West. Wondergirlsfailed because their target audience was teeny boppers and with that concept, wearing matching clothes etc

I wished YG would release Can't Nobody English version as a single in US now...though they could test it out first in Europe or Oz. Those type of dance beats are really popular in clubs right now.

Also, 2NE1 girls looks are exactly the exotic type of asian look that the Westerners love. A bit like Lucy Liu.

Maybe we could trend Clap Your hands English version on twitter? it needs more exposure

Edited

Ooops I mean to say Can't Nobody!! probably coz I was listening to Clap Your Hands at the time.

^wait what? There's an English Version of "Clap You Hands?" or do you mean "Can't Nobody?" I'm so confused... I didn't know there was a English version of CYP, and if there is, I definitely want. :blink:

Guest lumierie

yah, those are for quickdelivery.ph a take-out and delivery site for a lot of restaurants in manila. truthfully i don't know if it is connected but i kinda think its too much of a coincidence to make their hotline 212121 and their logo TWOANYONE.

If you mean the word / concept of "To Anyone" then most probably its not connected nor inspired, it's purely coincidental because I've heard about them since early this year (march - april), and during that time, there wasn't even an announcement about 2ne1's comeback. ^_^

Archived