►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win Win - I can't wait for the subbed videos. The girls had fun for sure. But I am bothered by Dara's constant eye movement (eye rolling). I noticed that on her previous guesting too.

yh i noticed that too, hmm..wer else did u see her doing that?..maybe she wore eyedrops or something and had some side affects

happy.gif

Guest MidnightByul

thank you vipjjang!

^

and about Dara. My little bro does the same thing. Is that something bad, I just figured because they may have dry eyes? 0-o

Guest bluishme

so many videos to watched.. 2NE1TV.. WINWIN then Fancams for Sketchbook..

love love it.. haha..

saw the charts today. hmm.. they really went down (alot) on most of the charts..

its sad.. but i hope they could still win this week...

but anyways..

Love the 2NE1TV.. though i didn't understand anything.. well except for the will.i.am clip

haha.. it was fun to hear them speak english..

Bom cried.. aww.. not really fond of seeing her cry like that..

YG family.. really supportive.. I like when GD, Se7en teases Minji.. maknae. you're so lucky.

i realized that the girls are so precious..

they are like the baby of YG ent.

especially seeing that most of the artist of YG are boys.. haha..

CL even mentioned in WinWin how protective YG family towards them

having boyfriends..

imagine.. being interviewed by the YG boys? (YG, BIGBANG, SE7EN and others)

haha..

Anyways.. lets do our best.. I know this week has been pretty tough.

but lets all be united..

Do whatever you want to support our girls.. haha.

Fighting!

Guest phoenixz00

yh i noticed that too, hmm..wer else did u see her doing that?..maybe she wore eyedrops or something and had some side affects

happy.gif

^ i would have to guess that it's a mannerism... because, i've noticed it too, too many times... and, not a big fan of it... kind of distracting, because it is 'eye rolling' kind of thing, although our dara may not be aware of it... =(

anyways, winwin episode was pure love!! i didn't understand a thing, but i still kept on laughing, what more if our awesome royalsubbers subbed it... i'd be rolling on the floor.!!

oh, and, i was totally jamming with 2ne1's song produced by Will.I.Am that was shown on today's 2ne1tv..!

Another fancam @ Sketchbook--Taking a Selca! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-xDUEJ2rXk

cr: WeLoveDara @ YT / 2ne1 DCgallery

CL # 6 Fashionista

cr: tamtamO×o @ egloos / gelabear122@YT / letsplay2ne1 @wordpress

Guest Himitsuu

Win Win - I can't wait for the subbed videos. The girls had fun for sure. But I am bothered by Dara's constant eye movement (eye rolling). I noticed that on her previous guesting too.

I noticed that too. I've seen her doing that quite a lot during interviews. And I am not liking it. What could be the cause of it? Ohh Dara-shi.. sad.gif

My heart just broke when I saw Bom crying so hard on her aunt's grave. She must have been like a mother to Bom. tears.gif I watched win win earlier and I thought the one that I've watched was cut off.. XD I hope the one I'm watching right now is the full version. Thanks for sharing the link vipjjanghappy.gif

sori-1000.jpg

Frontier times revealed that 2ne1's title track Go away ruled soribada music chart at #1 position for more than 2weeks!!

Followed by their another title track Cant nobody at second and Lim's Break up road at #3 position.

cr: frontiertimes

2990271.jpg

TVdaily reports that 2NE1's title track "Can't nobody" ranked #1 position for whole two weeks in Monkey3 Music chat. "Go away" their other title track ranked at #2 as well!

cr: Tvdaily

CL winwin caps

1285720253_201009290934030049756701_0.jpg

cr:dcgal

i can totally wait patiently for subs, i mean i know how flippin hard it is but i was wondering if there was anyone who could do a spot trans? ^_^

that part on WinWin, where they line up from 1 to 4. i'm just so curious as to what the questions were.

i sympathize with Lady Bom, it's really hard when a loved one dies and you can't go to them right away because they're in a diff country. it must have been sad that she couldn't say goodbye right away. that bodygaurd they had was very sweet though, he had his hands on Bommie's shoulders when she started crying at the flower shop and then he went with Dara to the Doctor's too.

Guest wanderlove

But I am bothered by Dara's constant eye movement (eye rolling). I noticed that on her previous guesting too.

I think that's a sign that she's nervous .. i have noticed it before too.. especially since the show they were in was a 'talk show' and she's in front of people she's still not comfortable with..

When I am watching 2NE1TV and she's to talking to people she knows, she doesn't do it.. so i think that's her mannerism when she's nervous or something in that feeling..

Guest bluishme

For those who have soribada cards.. You can follow this instructions..

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!!!

1. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE TRIAL SONG! LISTEN TO THE FULL SONG!

2. DO NOT PLACE THE SORIBADA PLAYER ON MUTE!!! YOU CAN MUTE YOUR COMPUTER BUT NOT THE SORIBADA PLAYER!

3. DO NOT PUT THE SONG ON LOOP!

4. ADD CAN'T NOBODY, GO AWAY AND CLAP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR PLAYLIST OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

*LISTEN TO EVERY SONG COMPLETELY (DO NOT SKIP A SONG/FAST FORWARD)

HERE'S HOW TO DO IT:

1. AFTER FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS OF SHIMILLE ABOVE (LOGGING IN SORIBADA THROUGH SERIAL NUMBERS TO BE PROVIDED THROUGH PM) CLICK ON THE (+) SIGN BESIDE THE SONG YOU WISH TO ADD TO YOUR PLAYLIST!

playlist1.jpg

2. AFTER CLICKING THE (+) BUTTON, A POP-UP WILL APPEAR. CLICK ON THE VERY FIRST OPTION.

playlist2.jpg

3. DO THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR CAN'T NOBODY, GO AWAY AND CLAP YOUR HANDS!!!!

4. TO VIEW YOUR PLAYLIST, CLICK ON THE BUTTON SHOWN IN THE PICTURE (THE SONG THAT IS CURRENTLY PLAYING WILL BE COLORED BLUE ON YOUR PLAYLIST)!!!

playlist3.jpg

5. DO NOT REPEAT/USE/PLAY THE SAME LIST AFTER THE PLAYLIST IS DONE PLAYING, OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT COUNT IN.

CLEAR THE PLAYLIST...

f9o2a8.jpg

6. ... AND *RE-ADD THE SONGS ON THE PLAYLIST (*DO STEP 1-3 AGAIN).

REMINDER:

• YOU MUST LOG-OUT BEFORE CLOSING THE WEBSITE, OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT COUNT IN. (*CLICK THE BUTTON THAT SAYS "로그아웃")

• ALWAYS LOG-OUT BEFORE 12 MIDNIGHT (KR TIME), THATS WHEN SORIBADA WILL START THE COUNTING.

LOG-IN AGAIN AFTER HALF AN HOUR.

APPLERS, STREAM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! DO NOT DOWNLOAD PLEASE! JUST STREAM! :)

cr: DGH...

2NE1 members rank their looks

20100928_2ne1ranktheirlooks_main.jpg

As you guys know, the girls of 2NE1 recently made their first ever talk show appearance on KBS2TV’s “Win Win.”

During the show, the girls revealed their thoughts about their looks by ranking their looks within the group.

The first place was none other than CL, who showed her confidence, saying, “I love myself.”

The second place went to Park Bom, and the fourth place went to Minzy, who showed her humble image.

The third place went to Sandara Park, who is known for her young and flawless skin that make her look younger than her actual age. She commented, “I am jealous of my fellow members’ volume. … I’m too skinny.”

Regarding Sandara’s method of taking care of her skin, she revealed, “I don’t put on makeups a lot, and if I do, I only use mild cosmetics.” Park Bom then brought the cast into laugher, saying, “I only use cosmetics that are made with strong components.”

Meanwhile, the girls of 2NE1 talked about various stories and episodes that they encountered throughout their journey to stardom.

cr: AKP

Ugh. Now people are going to start thinking that CL is conceited. If they saw the show, they would see that the other 3 left the 1st spot open which she took.

I think that's a sign that she's nervous .. i have noticed it before too.. especially since the show they were in was a 'talk show' and she's in front of people she's still not comfortable with..

When I am watching 2NE1TV and she's to talking to people she knows, she doesn't do it.. so i think that's her mannerism when she's nervous or something in that feeling..

dara has been like that..even when she

was still here in the philippines...

i noticed that one too...i was thinking

that it was just her manerism..

Archived