►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I might get warned for this... but hell...

I have just realized that there's a chance for 2NE1 to bag the Album of the Year in Mama. WHY, you may ask? Because all top albums based on Hanteo alone are from SM Ent, and we all know Mnet does not award SM artists for the last two years. So putting it in that situation, 2AM and 2NE1 are the the only contenders left for Albumsang with more than 50K albums sold. My bet is that 2AM takes the Artist of the Year daesang, while 2NE1 most probably will get Album of the year daesang. "Bad Girl Good Girl" will win Song of the year, that is if 2NE1's Go Away/Can't Nobody or miss A's Breathe fail to match BGGG's five-week reign in the charts. SNSD's Oh could have been a contender for Song of the year but then again, Mnet and SM have issues.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello blackjacks

i seldom post here but upon reading your comments about the charts, i decided to express what i am thinking right now :sweatingbullets: but before that i would like to congratulate the girls for achieving bronze certification in cyworld in less than a month, two weeks to be exact. ^_^

from time to time i check the music charts and as what i have observed the song ranking fluctuates as fast as lightning, lol thus it is really hard to say that this particular song dominates the chart. one thing i notice, 2ne1's go away even though it slips a little bit but it maintains good position as well as the two main title tracks.

thank you to all the kblackjacks and iblackjacks who have been streaming online since the released of the album, great job guys! lets keep supporting the girls! :D

Guest bluishme

2NE1 releases iPhone app!

20100927_2ne1iphone_1.jpg

YG has been killing it with 2NE1’s promotions, as they’ve been releasing subbed videos, uploading performances onto youtube, and even creating a 4D showcase. They’ve recently revealed yet another gem for fans to covet – 2NE1’s first iPhone app, ‘To Anyone‘.

There are two versions to the app: a ‘full version’ and a ‘lite version’. The full version will give you access to the full-length tracks, the three music videos, various pictures, and more – all for $7.99. The lite version is free, however it will only provide a preview of the ‘full version’ goods.

What will YG and 2NE1 come up with next?

20100927_2ne1iphone_1-150x150.jpg

20100927_2ne1iphone_2-150x150.jpg

cr: allkpop

Guest itszmaeee

I might get warned for this... but hell...

I have just realized that there's a chance for 2NE1 to bag the Album of the Year in Mama. WHY, you may ask? Because all top albums based on Hanteo alone are from SM Ent, and we all know Mnet does not award SM artists for the last two years. So putting it in that situation, 2AM and 2NE1 are the the only contenders left for Albumsang with more than 50K albums sold. My bet is that 2AM takes the Artist of the Year daesang, while 2NE1 most probably will get Album of the year daesang. "Bad Girl Good Girl" will win Song of the year, that is if 2NE1's Go Away/Can't Nobody or miss A's Breathe fail to match BGGG's five-week reign in the charts. SNSD's Oh could have been a contender for Song of the year but then again, Mnet and SM have issues.

I get where you're coming from, but remember changes in kpop happens within like a snap of a finger without any of us even noticing it. Things can change in a span of 3-4 months. JYJ is coming back and BB is coming back. Their albums can sell thousands or double that number in a week.

Guest juang_bb

i think some of us here need to step back a bit from getting too concerned about the girls' especially other artists' chart rankings and just enjoy what the girls' have to offer during this promotion period. i've been looking at the charts myself and really, it's very normal that new releases especially artists with a decent fanbase and popularity would claim number 1 upon release especially on real time charts. i honestly think that the girls are doing fine and their songs especially Go Away is staying strong against the competition. it's actually starting to move up again in some charts and if you check melon's real time chart, Go Away is on a very steady trend and you'll see how the new releases fluctuates so much.

the girls have achieved a lot already in about 3 weeks of promotions. not a lot of groups will be able to do what they've accomplished. i understand the concern that we just want to see the girls on top, i mean that's what every fan wants for their fave, but i hope we stop mentioning or dragging other groups here and just focus on the girls alone. let them do their thing, and 2ne1 and blackjacks will do theirs.

anyway, congrats to the girls finally getting bronze, i hope they get to silver soon!!! and 2NE1TV tomorrow, plus chocolate and winwin! a lot of stuff to look forward to. yay! :D

This week in particular will be hard on us Blackjacks. Instead of dwelling on what everyone else is doing, let's focus on the girls, their music, and their performances. And if possible, let's do what we can to help them--because it's enjoyable to see them play & not to shut down others.

With that said, can anyone help navigate Soribada?

Guest yushinoya

i can't wait to watch 2ne1tv later..

lol @ Dara's me2day, she got a dog on her head..

i'm so eff proud of kblackjacks for doing their best to make the girls stay on top..

i also read somewhere that they are also proud of BJPH when they saw the picture of ordered boxes of CDs of both albums..

doing their best to put the girls where they should be, for others they call it competitiveness, for me i call it love...and we all have different ways of loving..ayt?

we all waited for 1 year, when they cameback after hearing the songs in YT, seeing their live perf. i was like " :w00t:, the b*tches are back"..they did their part on achieving excellence and making us proud now it's time for me to do my part as a fan..i bought the album (i just got it last week)..i'm browsing it with a huge smile on my face..after buying the album i'm already satisfied, i did my part, i'm proud!! ever since their comeback i learned how to control myself on reading and replying to negative comments from news sites esp. allkpop..but i also got easily annoyed to those blackjacks who shamelessly scream their bias while they are putting one member down, and also those who are panicking easily whenever there's a comeback from the other groups (sometimes reading their comments influences also my emotions,lmao! just being honest..) i'm not really fond of chart rankings,but if someone post the ranking updates i'm happy looking at them..

last night a receive a msg from our fellow BJs, asking for help..so i responded..i've already bought the album and i believe that i already did my part as a blackjack but then again another opportunity on helping the girls is right infront of my face (slapping me left and right), wouldn't i help? i DLed the songs legally and streamed CN,GA & CYH nonstop NOT because i'm competitive to whoever might replace them, or because i'm threatened, i did that because it's an opportunity that is hard to resist, i'm infront of my laptop almost 16hrs a day listening to 2ne1 songs while doing my work, so i think i'll be more productive if i streamed their songs in soribada for free since others are willing to give away their serial #s..not because others find that act competitive doesn't mean you are competing.. some BJs are happy because they did their best to help 2ne1 to be in the place where they wanted them to be, and some are happy just by enjoying the ride..if you want to help, then help..if you don't want then don't, nobody is forcing you..just don't let others influence you with what you want to do..let's all be happy.. :lol: *supreme love and respect, peace to all!!* :wub: :wub:

|NEWS| The Reason Why Park Bom Cried on Episode 3 of 2NE1 TV Season 2

201009280940775970_1.jpg

In recent episode of 2NE1 TV aired last week, Tuesday, September 21, 2010, a teaser was shown towards the end about the girls’ trip to the US. It also showed Bom crying over someone’s grave.A lot of speculations came out especially that rumor that it was Bom’s dog, Choco who died. Everyone believed it, but just today, OSEN reported that it was actually Bom’s aunt. There was no translation being released yet but we are thinking that this could probably the aunt that raised Bom while she was in the United States.The girls went to the US to meet Will.I.Am of the Blackeyed Peas. They also did recordings as what CL revealed in the episode 2 of 2NE1 TV.Episode 3 of the said show will be aired today at 6PM KST. We will be uploading raw and sub versions as soon as they are available.

source: news.nate

credits: ygunited+LETSPLAY2NE1

NGL I too check up on the charts to see how 2NE1 is doing amongst the competition. But I don't let it get in the way of me enjoying everything else that 2NE1 has to offer. Topping or dropping the charts does not change my love for 2NE1. I just feel that as a iblackjack we should do our part and help support the girls whether it be for sales or awards. Since we can't do much for them I feel like we should at least help them stream and or buy their album. I see it more as supporting and loving 2NE1 than competing.

Hope Bommie is okay too, it was so heartwrenching watching that little teaser scene I can't imagine watching the whole thing :(.

Just a quick clarification of tonights schedule.

2NE1 TV 시즌2 : (3회) (오후 06:00) -- 21tv 6pm KSt

KBS 2TV 유희열의 스케치북 (녹화) : 장소 : KBS 신관 공개홀 (오후 07:30) --Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook (Recording) 7:30pm KST

KBS 2TV 승승장구 : (2NE1 편) (오후 11:15) -- KBS Win Win (11:15pm) KSt

Sketchbook is the show with the older pervy dude, its different from KJE's Chocolate which has the lady MC.  The girls are recording the show, its not set to air tonight.

Chocolate doesn't actually air until 

SBS Kim Jungeun's Chocolate (Broadcast) -- October 3

Broadcast of the recording completed on September 14th

Time: PM 2:00 KST

Guest cristina0422

I guess some BlackJacks faith with 2NE1 are shaken because of the comebacks of other artists, eh? Aigoo...don't bother looking in to our neighbours. That's not healthy for us. Instead we should do our part on supporting our girls.

Anyway, Do you remember Dara in a wedding dress? So what's that for? It's not for Taeyang's concert. And it seems it's not for Se7en MV coz it seems that Byul will be the lead girl in his MV now. Hmmmm....

Guest bluishme

^ the wedding pic of dara still remains a mystery..

some said that it was an old photo.. while other believe it was a

recently shot..

oh well.. maybe a photoshoot or what.. i don't really know..

anyways.. i have successfully download their songs..(LEGALLY)

and thanks blackjacks for the free soribada card ahha..

anyways.. i am so excited to watch 2NE1TV later..

but it would be heartbreaking since we get to see bom

cry...

oh well.. lets just do our best to support our girls..

i know we can do it..

fighting!

edit:: Wow.. what event is that?? cyworld?

they looked good... i love dara's hair..

Archived