►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest imakpopfan2

DARA ME2DAY- FOR SEPT.28

TODAYS 2NE1TV SEASON2 EPISODE IS IN LA

darame2dayla.jpg

와쌉?!?^.^ 오늘은 투애니원 티비 하는날!ㅋ 드디어 공개! 퉤니원 LA 가다! 비행공포증 다라의 첫장거리 비행스토리!ㅋ후덜덜한  윌오빠와의 첫만남! 촌스럽게 미쿡 첨 가서 아프고 한식 먹고싶다며 진상부린 달옹!멤바들의 첫 미국동반여행!ㅋ쇼핑,드라이브 등등  기대!^.*

2NE1 WITH WILL.I.AM.

tumblrl9fne0gnhk1qzjb8k.jpg

CREDIT: DARA'S ME2DAY, MYDAILY & LETSPLAY2NE1

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with you, Ilovecute7.  The girls are doing well, especially for a group that's actually promoting more than one song at a time.  The fact they've actually charted all three title songs for so long is a feat.

Slight rant below :D

I guess I don't really understand this whole uproar about the charts.  To me, even if the girls don't win anymore awards, does it really matter?  Is that going to make me like them any less or any more?  Winning an award is great, but that's secondary to the experience. The girls have made good music and are killing it when they perform - they were awesome yesterday "It Hurts" on the radio (minus a few blips here and there).  Seeing them perform for the love of music and the actual act of performing rather than because they have to is what makes me like them more. Just as I don't like a group more if they win an award, it doesn't mean I'll like 2ne1 less for not winning an award.  I'm a happy camper just seeing them. 

smile.gif

Can't wait to watch WinWin!  I always look forward to talk shows or interviews with the girls because i never know quite what they'll say (especially with Dara and Bom).  And another ep of 2ne1TV!  Maybe we'll hear some snippets of the songs that will.i.am worked with them on.  :)

Guest itszmaeee

Actually despite the fact that there are hot new releases from other groups, the girls' rankings on some charts are pretty solid. Others would expect them to flop because there are new releases and are pretty much not confident in the girls and the power of blackjacks. Sa'llll good though. I get that some of us are worried about how the girls will do right now, but if you ask me, I actually find the awards just an extra baggage. A special prize. That's all. We already have the full package[2NE1], but an extra baggage came after it. Go Away already got bronze on Cyworld, which is a good a thing.

o0xjdv.jpg

2i6zy1g.jpg

Credit: DC2NE1

^ is that will.i.am? :sweatingbullets:

daily

melon - 1,2,6

soribada - 1,3,6

monkey3 - 2,5,8

mnet - 2,6,8

dosirak - 3,4,10

real time

bugs - 3,10

cyworld - 4,6

Guest darkaz619

@sjaikb is right can the new release songs maintain there rank looking at real time charts 2NE1 is climbing up the chart again so im not worried or care if 2NE1 drop they already dominated this past 2 weeks i think @lovebomvn use the wrong word so go easy on him/her.

SOLAR FAN ACCOUNT

lifted 2ne1 related

Now this one, is a factor to why the second night rocked so much more than the first. XD During this 'rest' part, a video was played during the first night but what did we get as intermission on the second night? 2NE1!!! CL shouted ‘wassupppp’ and everybody was surprised that these girls came!!~XDDD They sang Can’t Nobody and that really got the fans all the more fired up on the second night! Their performance was very powerful and the crowd totally loved them ^^ BTW, there were a number of male fans on my row and they were just screaming in joy when 2NE1 came. But they did not scream as much as they did for Taeyang. YES, they scream.XD

After 2NE1′s fired up Can’t Nobody performance, they talked for a while saying that they went yesterday to see the show and thought that it’d be great if they can also perform on a stage like that. So they were grateful that they got invited to perform. (Duh, they’re from YG! Of course they should perform XDDD)

After the talk, CL asked the audience to stand up so they can enjoy the performance more~ Next song was Go Away and it was party mood on the VIP area!!XD (I can’t say much for those in the 2nd and 3rd floor, I can’t see them ㅠ.ㅠ) It was a very lively performance and seriously, people are jumping up and down on their places!! Too bad they didn’t sing Clap Your Hands

COMPLETE FAN ACCOUNT CLICK HERE

cr: KoreYEAH! + Big Bang Updates

Guest candyapple1111

Wow just signing in to say how amazing BOM's voice is on It Hurts. Finally a song that can showcase her vocals. The fact that this is her second year has definatley prepared her. She wouldn't have been ready a year ago for something like this. Very special voice I hope they get a chance to perform this

Guest laarurd16

@bloggie yeah i heard it was her aunt that died not her dog..

too bad for bommie because she came late but nonetheless she paid her last respect.. it sad to see our bommie cried that hard, atleast we all know that she is doing fine now..

@fan account @Solar Concert

YG fam is really adorable VIPs loves 2ne1 for sure.. family love indeeed.. Go away is kind of song you just want to dance and party all night.. its so nice to know that our girls made TY's concert more memorable..

but im just wondering.. the 2nd night is actually for 18yrs and above but how come Minji was allowed to be there hahaha :) *just saying*

2NE1 members reveal their ideal types

20100928_2ne1_powertime_5.jpg

On September 27th’s radio broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” the girls of 2NE1 revealed their ideal types.

During the broadcast, CL confessed, “Ever since long time ago, Teddy of 1TYM has been my ideal type” to which DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “If it’s Teddy, isn’t it easy to get close to him?” CL then replied, “We’re close, but our relationship is far.”

Sandara Park meanwhile picked actor Won Bin as her ideal type, adding, “If it gets awkward between the two of us, I’m going to give him a signed CD and we’re going to listen to it together.”

Maknae Minzy chose American popstar Usher, commenting, “If he asks me out on a date, then I’ll say ‘OK!’ and I’m going to marry him” which caused the studio to burst into laughter.

To finish it off, Park Bom picked her ideal type explaining, “I like someone who has a style like Jay-Z. If they are very focused and hard working, then it doesn’t matter if they have money or not.”

cr: AKP

I thought their choices were interesting. It's cool that it has nothing to do with the current male idols in kpop. Bommie's choice surprised me. A focused and hardworker like JayZ, huh?

Guest itszmaeee

A very interesting post. MUST-READ!!!1

v5zeix.png

Both 'TO ANYONE' and 'GO AWAY' Achieve Bronze Certification on Cyworld

46947296.png

Last week YGL member rukie reported that 2NE1 was on the verge of achieving Bronze Certification on Cyworld.com.

Cyworld tracks downloads for background music on their site. Songs that are popular downloads are awarded certification according to the number of times downloaded. In addition to songs, Cyworld awards certifications to artists and albums. 2NE1 already has many certifications:

Artist Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #57
Album Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #27 for 2NE1 1st Mini Album
Song Hall of Fame -- Gold Certification, ranked #28 for I Don't Care
Song Hall of Fame -- Gold Certification, ranked #71 for Lollipop
Song Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #111 for You & I
Song Hall of Fame -- Silver Certification, ranked #144 for Fire
Song Hall of Fame -- Bronze Certification, ranked #519 for In Da Club
Song Hall of Fame -- Bronze Certification, ranked #581 for Please Don't Go

The girls have now added two more certifications to an already amazingly impressive list. On September 26, To Anyone entered the Album Hall of Fame. It has obtained a Bronze Certification and is currently ranked #205. Just two days later, Go Away became certified Bronze on the Song Hall of Fame. Although 2NE1 makes it look easily, this is really a phenomenal achievement for the album considering that it has been out for less than a month.

hall.png

To put things in perspective, The Wonder Girl have 3 Golds for "Tell Me", Nobody" and "So Hot" as well as a Silver for "This Fool" and a Bronze for this year's "Two Different Tears". Top girl group Girl's Generation has 1 Gold with "Gee", 1 Silver for "Kissing You" and 3 Bronze for "Oh!", "Genie" and "Girl's Generation." Leader Taeyeon also has been awarded certifications: a Gold and a Silver.

Another major group, Brown Eyed Girls has a Gold with "Hold the Line," two Silvers for "Abracadabra" and "How," and 3 Bronzes for "Oasis", "I'm Smiling", and "My style." Plus, Ga-In's duet with Jo Kwon gained Silver status and the their collaboration with Seeya gained another Bronze. Rookie group Miss A has one Silver for "Bad Girl Good Girl". Despite several successful promotions, Kara has not yet received a cyworld certification. Moreover, no girl group has a Platinum certified song :(.

The success of Go Away on the song list, really solidifies 2NE1's position in the top echelon of Korean girl groups. Using the cyworld point system where Gold equals 3 points, Silver equals 2 points, and Bronze equals 1 point,: then SNSD has 13 points, Brown Eyed Girls has 13 points, 2NE1 has 13 points, Wonder Girls has 12 points, T-ara has 4 points, Miss A has 2 points, F(x) has 1 points, After School has 1 points, and Kara has 0 points.

2NE1 is now tied with SNSD and Brown Eyed Girls for most Cyworld song points. If Go Away achieves Silver status, as is very highly likely given its massive support, then 2NE1 will become the top ranking girl group in the Cyworld Song Hall of Fame.

Why is this important? Cyworld more than some of the other charts reflects the general public's affection, or lack there of, for songs. It is a good measure of overall popularity in the nation, not just among the youth. In fact, Cyworld has lists categorized by age. 2NE1 is not only popular with the teens and early twenties people, they are popular with EVERY age bracket, including 40+ year olds. This is a much better indicator of how well the public has received Go Away and the other To Anyone songs.

86091790.png

76331272.png

42137367.png

For Reference: (I'm not sure but this is what the Cyworld Chart says when you click the medals, it seems like a lot)

• .........................Single ................................... Album (all song on the album)................Singer (all songs)
  • Bronze.......100,000 to 200 000...............................300,000 to 600,000..........................500,000 to 1,000,000
  • Silver.........200,000 to 300,000...............................600,00 to 800,000...........................1 million to 1.5 million
  • Gold..........300,000 to 500,000...............................800,000 to 1,000,000.......................1.5 million to 2 million
  • Platinum..........500,000+...............................1,000,000......................
    .2 million+
  • End

Source:

Cyworld.com and partial repost from Rukie @ygladies.com

Credit: tazanya @ygladies.com

Taz comment: I really debated whether to post this article. Focusing on charts and rankings is becoming an obsession, I am just as guilty as others. I won't lie and say I am not happy and proud when 2NE1 is topping the charts, but I honestly would not care if 2NE1 doesn't win another award. They have already made history, I simply adore the album, but more than that watching them perform on stage and seeing their happiness to be promoting gives me more personal satisfaction and pleasure than a million mutizens.

I KNOW that the next two weeks, particluarly the next few days will be stressful for blackjacks. The girls songs will fluctuate wildly on the online charts. THIS IS NORMAL AND EXPECTED, but does not mean the album is failing. Don't worry, we will still bring you all the weekly recaps, just in time for the weekend music shows. Let's just try to stay positive and realize that the album is doing amazingly amazingly well.

While I still absolutely want you to continue streaming and downloading and supporting our girls, please also enjoy their promotions, watch their performances, listen and learn the songs, spazz with your fellow blackjacks. We waited so long to be able to see them back on stage, let's not have the rankings battle overshadow their comeback...ok?

lmao they're ideal guys are nothing new at all! lol

CL and her forever guy Teddy...lol they're close but relationship wise far!

Minji and Usher! Real Sound by Taeyang said it all...Minji is such a fangirl! love her!

Didn't Dara choose Wonbin before too? that girl has good taste! fck yea Wonbin oppa!!! love his deep voice! and puppy eyes!

I believe Jay Z has always been Bom's ideal guy...it reminds me of someone who admires JayZ too...(hint hint look at me sig down there...lolj/k)

anyways I love it how they stay loyal to their ideal types...can't wait for this to be sub!!! and for 2NE1TV!!! I wonder if we'll get to see iblackjacks and of course TAZANYA!!! OMO I so want to see TAZANYA and other iblackjacks who got to meet our girls!!!

OMG I'm getting so hype up now!!! kya!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ilovecute7

Cheondoong states, "There is another man that my sister matches really well with"

sd.jpg

[Newsen Kim Jiyoon Reporter]

MBLAQ's Cheondoong had appeared as the 'surprise guest' for his sister Sandara Park on 'Win Win'.

In the recent recording of KBS 2TV 'Win Win', Cheondoong and Sandara Park gained attention as this had been their first recording together since debut.

During the recording, Cheondoong confessed, "Sandara Park had explosive popularity when she was promoting in the Philippines, so because of my sister I was popular in my school as well. Due to this opportunity was able to use the PC Room for free for the rest of my life."

According to Cheondoong's explanation, he had been always heading to the PC Room with his friends and after the PC Room owner found out that he was Sandara Park's brother through the his son, the owner offered him free access to the PC Room for the rest of his life if he brought the owner her number.

Also Cheondoong stated that he had been looking at a man that will match well with his sister and revealed the name as well. The name he revealed can be found out on the 28th at 11:15 PM KST on 'Win Win'.

SOURCE: NEWSEN

TRANSLATION: aoistars @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. ADDITIONAL CREDITS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Park sibling in the same show finally... this is so adorable, i'm looking forward to win win.

if there's a streaming site for it please share. ^^ thanks you.

Guest bluishme

hi blackjacks.. wohoo..

last night was kinda stressful for all blackjacks..

and i admit that i was really worried for them...lots of

comebacks.. haha.. maybe because i want them to succeed

just like their IDC days.. but... i do believed that they have

achieved alot..

anyways.. congrats for the bronze recognition in cyworld..

i'm really proud of them..

2NE1TV later.. woho.. can't wait..

I admit I am really threatened of other groups coming back. I mean... I DO have faith in 2NE1, but just like G-dragon said, I don't have faith in the Korean market anymore. In early 2009 (maybe post GD and 2ne1), it was easy to get hold of online charts for even 10-weeks straight (4 for Fire, 7 for IDC). But after 2NE1 and GD promoted, it's like... no one stays on top for more than a month anymore. 2NE1 reigned supreme with their triple-song promotions for 18 days. Imagine that. They were QUEENS for 18 days only, that's only 2 weeks. I do hope they get at least another week on top. I want to them to win so BAD. I think it's a hypocrisy, even on YG's part, to say that we BJs and supporters of the girls shouldn't expect awards. That's BULL! 2ne1 deserves recognition. And although they have already bagged 5 mutizens, bronze medal in Cyworld, and 18-days as queens of the chart... I don't know why, but I feel that it's not enough. As a fan, there's stil 90% of me who wishes that 2ne1 reigns for at least one more week, maybe even 2! I want them to sell at least 120,000 albums, just like what the preorder counts were. I want them to bag Song of the year, because that's the only award they can be eligible for during the year-end. They sure as hell can't win Kasusang nor Albumsang... just Noraesang... I am praying for all of this. Maybe because I want to shove it in the face of the haters, and also maybe because I want that pride as a blackjack... but mostly BECAUSE I want 2NE1 to feel better than great (as they surely feel great now, even without all those awards, because BJs are supporting them) and to be recognized for all their efforts and to meet up the hype that has surrounded them since May 2009.

Archived