►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally saw the video streaming of the radio!!

And the radio is finished!

Dara is wearing Pink. Bom wearing a green beanie. CL and Minzy both wearing black. :)

PowerRadio.png

wat they're done already?? i just got back home :(

noooo, i thought it was like 2 hours or something??? soo short!

Hope the someone will upload the vid soon ^^

Listening to the radio...they performed It Hurts live. CL's voice cracked, and Bom got a flat note at the end. Dara and Minji came strong today. CL was like about to cough, she wasn't able to clear her throat before singing the next line. But it still sounded so great.

lol bommie, her green beanie goes well with the red hair :lol: like christmas :lol:

CL is in her Go Away Mv get up ^^ Leather jacket is the trend now kekeke

Dara smile is BEAUTIFUL there!!

Guest laarurd16

hope someone can post YT for the radio show hehehe i want to see it hurts live!!!!!

congrats to our girls! i hope they can go for triple crown this week!

and i am so waiting for 2ne1TV..

when they will broadcast the show KJE Chocolate?

Guest shantewillie

Many good news this week for 2NE1.

Congrats for winning on Music Bank.

Congrats for winning twice on Popular Song.

My album came in the mail yesterday, when I came home from work. :D

I received a Dara card.

cl's voice.. going bad already D: hope she'll take care of it. they did Go Away as well. the show went by so fast actually.

the girls looked cute today! bom and her green hat. was leader wearing her shades throughout the whole thing? hope she'll show off her no makeup face more confidently (grrr sajangnim).

edit/ more videos

vv minzy said usher, cl of couse is teddy, bom said jay z and dara's is wonbin.

Guest itszmaeee

CL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! I heard she was sick so its okay I guess. She did great for someone who is sick though. Bommie sounded like she was losing her breath when she kept on singing her part, but her voice OH MY 2NE1!! Amazing. Minzy minzy minzy, gaaaaah seriously I love her husky voice. Dara sounded exactly like the CD. They all sound soothing. I'm glad they sang this song. Though I was hoping they'd sing Love Is Ouch. Sallllll good.

^love the girls having fun!! Park sisters in "Go Away" were cracking me up! Dara was busting up at Bom haha. glad they performed "It Hurts" even though CL's voice was a bit rough (was this show early in the morning?) and Bom sounded a bit breathless at times...she still came through flawlessly when it counted. Minzy continues to amaze me.

Ideal types.. I couldn't tell who Bom said, but did Minzy say Usher? haha while CL is so dedicated to Teddy <3 and Dara to wonbin!

aww...leader is sick~~ she need to rest, her voice sounds hoarse but she recovered fast from tat crack ^^

it's okay CL-roo, dont be too hard on yourself...BlackJacks knows all of you have amazing voices

Bommie absolutely killed it in It's Hurts!! she did awesome, hit all the high notes totally belting out there!!

Minzy and Dara did great as well, esp. Darong~! she has really improved soo soo much! way to go Dara kekeke

LOL these girls are pretty consistent when it comes to their ideals, CL is always Teddy oppa :lol: and minzy is usher haha

Guest skylovetop

omg...they sang my fav song IT HURTS...yahoo!...but i think CL voice crack a bit...but still she did great and also the rest...they did a great job...lol i think the radio dj is a 2ne1 fan..she's really havin fun watchin 2ne1 sing..

guys any chart updates today...does their 3 title songs is still topping the charts

i really wanted to know if they are still doin great since MissA and BoA just released

their songs....thanx for those who will share the updates....

Archived