►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I'm kinda getting worried about all the extra noise, that came with 3 performances, but it seems to of boosted the sales of go away so i thnk it had a positive effect.

Does anyone know when the numbers of the pre-orders in hanteo come in, maybe in the weekly sales?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiiv214

Wow~ No words can describe how happy I am seeing the girls back on stage!

My KPOP life is back!!! LOL!

The girls were rocking every stage, every song, every choreography.. Can't wait to see dance covers of it soon!! pretty sure they have a lot to choose from since each stage brings out a fresh, fun and fierce performance~

I enjoyed all three stages, each unique and it caters to a variety of audience

Some may like CYH, others would love Go away the most and then there'll be those who goes for

Can't Nobody~ this is what YG wants and what the girls are aiming for, to let us see how much more the girls can show, what they can offer

and how much they have improved from their debut days

And I am enjoying every bit of it! :wub:

yet, this is just their comeback stage!

Clap Your Hands, right now is my ultimate favorite, it brings out this performance

that only 2NE1 can deliver perfectly, they are soo dang fierce but doesn't follow

as to what other groups have been doing lately,

they remained true to their style~ :PB) dazz right!! :wub:

Go Away is like a breathe of fresh air in all the choreographed songs we have been seeing these days, seriously! I love it! I enjoyed it and it's really fun and carefree!

and the girls vocals were great! all of them improved soo much more!

Dara Dara My Goddess Sandara <333!!

So proud and she was just awesome in CYH rapping alongside CL and Minji~ ^_^

Now, we have something to look forward to every week!

every stage is always new and special! We don't wanna miss a single one! LOL!

By the way, the two dancers, the twins gets to be close to CHAERA/DARIN are very lucky huh

especially the one who gets to hug D every single perf? say whut? LOL!

Dream Concert! Hope to see vids and pics of those soon!

:wub: 2NE1 IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: WOW I can't believe it. Seems so surreal seeing them on stage. I loved! CYH & GO AWAY PERFORMANCE but I was a bit iffy on Can't Nobody. I hate all the *pauses* for autotune ...and feel that it creates an awkward stage. sigh. But this was just their comeback performance I know they need to settle back in and work on some kinks.

I'm just happy their Back!!! :wub:

^^ omg haha, how cute. aww they are our girls. i thought their voices were altered, lol nvm.

i think they say, "thank you! i love you! i miss you! you're mine! nyah~" so cute. eesh i want to squishhh them.

Wait wtf? Out of all the 100,000+ preorders, they've only managed to sell 1357 1470 albums? ^ Are you serious?

idk why my statement seems to come out negatively. not that im mad or anything, but i was just curious.....

anyone knows how many albums they've sold so far? any korean blackjacks living in korea here?

EDIT:

oh crap! topped the page. have nothing to share. sorry ;|

No 1470 is the daily sale for a today(sunday), that is not the pre-orders. I'm not sure when pre-orders are reported, i'm hoping during the weekly sales.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/2ne1-returns-with-triple-hit-stages-on-inkigayo

^ all three of the performances

I gotta say I liked go away performance most though I liked the mv least. And I like boms hair a lot.

AND fanboy strikes again, It's shades day now:

yeah seriously they can be all covered up in clothes and still be awesome

Dara me2day update

Dara m2day update

This is just too cute :wub:

OHHHH. SO CUTE ^^ I wonder who made the sound at the end of the video! :) So cute.

It seems that they are so happy right now. :)

That means, we just have to ignore all the negative vibes around us.

Let's enjoy this wonderful day for our girls. <3

Dara me2day update

This is just too cute :wub:

i think the first one to speak

was minji den dara?..cl and the last

was definitely bom..i love her

high pitch voice..so cute..

Guest RemixeD2ice

Hey guys, I know I'm a little late.

But, Can't Nobody is MOST DEFINITELY their BEST MV TO DATE.

It had everything I wanted in it. From more Bom screentime to Minzy with the spiked hoodie, to the thunderstruck outfits at the end. And it was SO futuristic. Loved their new Beats headphones. And CL in the Lamborghini and Dara in the goddess dress. JUST WOWWWWW!!!

Bom in the second chorus looked like an ANGEL, how can someone be so gorgeous?

I'm spazzing so much right now.

Their performances were SO AMAZING! My favorite performance is Go Away because of the way the backup dancers would freeze and because the vocals were the bomb, especially Bom's, she managed to sound exactly like in the song. Her hair was so fiery and pretty....I'm left speechless. But in the Clap Your Hands performance, I love how they did everything just like in the MV with the bench and all, I would've been so confused if I was them.

They keep reminding me exactly why they're my favorite. Just when I think I'm disappointed about something, they SHOW ME I HAVE NO REASON TO BE!!!

AHHH! I love 2NE1!

Man as much as i am happy because this is their first performance since so long as much as im angry with those allkpop articles crazy.gif i just read an article there about how people in korea were upset that 2ne1 got 11 minutes today for their peformances and that they think it was boring, seriously i dont know if the writer is just an anti or i dont know im so angry right know tongue2.gif

i think the first one to speak

was minji den dara?..cl and the last

was definitely bom..i love her

high pitch voice..so cute..

i think it's CL, Minji, Dara, n Bom

Man as much as i am happy because this is their first performance since so long as much as im angry with those allkpop articles crazy.gif i just read an article there about how people in korea were upset that 2ne1 got 11 minutes today for their peformances and that they think it was boring, seriously i dont know if the writer is just an anti or i dont know im so angry right know tongue2.gif

You know I was reading these too, and really you gotta expect it from these sites. Nothing ever goes down in KPOP without someone getting upset. It's not like it was a secret that they were going to do 3 stages. YG pushes the envelope. That's what they do. It irritates some and it makes the rest of us Blackjacks. Seriously... so if they did 2 songs instead of 3 it really makes that much of a difference that we bumped a rookie group from doing 1 song? 2NE1 are not rookies anymore and after the year they had last year, I think it was a safe bet on SBS's part to suggest the line-up or accept YG's suggestion of it...however it went down.

All I know is that there are alot of people around the world (Cali, USA here!) who were eagerly anticipating this day and we were not let down! That's all I have to say on the matter...other than the girls did awesome and I'm just waiting for the HD caps to show up so I can get my hands on them.

Ordered my copy of the album, bought and downloaded the songs from iTunes and now I'm just sitting back and letting repeat do it's job!

Guest Himitsuu

i think it's CL, Minji, Dara, n Bom

I believe it's Minji, Dara, CL and then Bom. rolleyes.gif

Dara's update was so cute! We love you more 2NE1!

and I'm still replaying their GO AWAY performance. It was just awesome.

on Dara's mitu, isn't it CL then BOM then DARA then Min and then the "nyaa" from Dara again.

Comeback stage rocked! so proud of goddess D and B! proud of all of them, but Lady Spring and Lady Star kinda get the end of things sometimes, and i'm glad it wasn't too much like that here. me so proud BLACKJACK, almost arrogantly so ^_^

You know I was reading these too, and really you gotta expect it from these sites. Nothing ever goes down in KPOP without someone getting upset. It's not like it was a secret that they were going to do 3 stages. YG pushes the envelope. That's what they do. It irritates some and it makes the rest of us Blackjacks. Seriously... so if they did 2 songs instead of 3 it really makes that much of a difference that we bumped a rookie group from doing 1 song? 2NE1 are not rookies anymore and after the year they had last year, I think it was a safe bet on SBS's part to suggest the line-up or accept YG's suggestion of it...however it went down.

I was upset by those articles too. I understand what they are saying, and okay, yes, 2ne1 did take 11 minutes and might have bumped a rookie group out of the lineup. but this was their comeback after a FULL YEAR. YG artists don't go on variety shows a lot or do a lot of shows so we almost freaking never see them unless they are promoting. Yeah, YG gets special treatment from SBS, but what is 11 minutes when other companies get to show their artists almost year round on SBS? It's not as if rookie groups didn't have THE WHOLE FREAKING YEAR to come out and promote, so I don't understand why people are getting butt hurt over not being able to see rookie groups. AND its not as if 2ne1 would be taking 11 minutes on EVERY show. It was their comeback. Give me a freaking break. <_<

sorry for the rant.

2ne1 FIGHTING!

Archived