►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

Hello me again lol

update on my fan account well Today went to inkigayo and i went there around 8am and there are already 300 blackjack at sbs waiting.

So i went there and got this small pamphlet thingi where they put ur number and sticker on it and every time you go see 2ne1 u have to bring it but i

for got to ask what is it for if we complete the sticker ^.^ and they also give us banner saying i love 2ne1.

So waited until like almost 10 we went inside and while we went in 2ne1 came out but the others left first then after that they stop me my line cause parkbom came out and she is beside me again omg she so pretty. Then we went in and waited for maybe 20 min then 2ne1 came in and they perf go away and let me tell u the dance was awsome and they do it like 5 times cause its pre recorded and the beginning of the perf they dance like in a club then they move in a circular motion and somw slow motion dance ^.^

but my fav part is when cl throw the cup of glittery stuff at the male dance when the lyric say you aint no mini cooper without your crew which they Censor sadly but still was cool.

Than waited for like 1 hour for them to rip off the stage and put new stuff for clap your hands stage and the the stage look awsome they have like thier own cage kinda thingi not really cage but something like that and fire coming out at the side then they came out and did rehersal but they were having a hard time with the bench in the choreography cause the bench would not slide forward backward and around well like it was stuck so they kinda change the dance move and stuff this problem took like 30 min more then after that they perf again but it was not that good cause of the bench then they found a solution of putting a cloth under each side of the bench then it works well it move around smoothly and 2ne1 was so happy bout it and the fans cheer so loudly cause they can use the original move on the bench then they perf again for 2 time and in between they talk to the fans asking them how was the perf and stuff and it was raining this morning and stuff and they were really nice ^.^

watching inkigayo on tv now they are up next woo hoo cannot wait for cant nobody perf cause it was recorded privately

picture28w.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture29t.png

picture30g.png

picture31ax.png

^ i ran out of + but kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ur a spoiler hahahah but thank u for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really hating u now. u saw the girls again!!! live!!! wahhhhhhhh

edit: wait, Go Away has choreo too??? awesome! i kinda thought theyd just stand and perform like a band ^^

Guest iris9286

oh...thank yo so much...

but i was watching cjb sbs..

is it the right channel?...

yup. you're on the right channel. it should be showing different performers.

so far 2ne1 hasn't performed. so just wait

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

itszmaeee, if so then eff them D; it's my first time on their site, so i don't know them at all

omg boa you are so friggin lucky girl!!!<3

GAHHHH I LOVE THE MV SO MUCHHHH. it's beyond awesome. definitely the best among the other 2 mv's.

maknae is oozing with sexiness, it seems kinda wrong to watch that scene xD

&& CL's idgaf move <333

i'm not gonna watch via streaming, i'm just gonna wait for HD videos ><

OMG!! IT'S 2NE1'S TURN BUT THEY CUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE.... IS THIS SERIOUS?!

AHHHH! IT'S PLAYING!!!!!!!!!! <3

Thank God :) The girls look fierce! Love it!!!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

OMG they did it

they went offline when 2ne1 is on

great

it's back on but LQ

bless them

still thank you kpopflash

the girls are so fierce

Guest Himitsuu

I think after SISTAR's perf, 2NE1 will be next. I see 2NE1 coming next on the screen. LOL OKAY. I hoped for too much. ROFL

That's why I'm watching via TVAnts coz I dun like reading hate comments from our girls in KPOPFLASH. XD LOL

--

2NE1 is ON!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

OMG. THE CHOREO FOR CLAP YORU HANDS IS SICK!!!!

AND OMFG. THEIR BENCH SKILLS<3

LOVE THE FIRE ON STAGE!

THANKYOU, KPOPFLASH :D

agsgdhfdjfh!!! GO AWAY IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN PERFORMED!!!

Guest toozdae08

Watching it live streaming now - lagging so much and the quality dropped by a 1000%

and they just stopped it in the middle of Can't Nobody.

But the girls were rocking it.

Guest skylovetop

guys be easy....no spamming please...we dont want this thread to be closed....please cooperate.....dont let Edward warn us again...no one liner please.....

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

Wow how mature of them to cut live stream! Anyway, from what I've heard, they teared the stage apart!!! WOOOT!! GO 2NE1!!!

I'm just waiting for the YT uploads!

Archived