►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

WAIT, WHAT'S POSTPONED?!!! I just woke up and came to this thread straight away because I thought everyone would spazzing over the MV or something.

Guest blackjackVip

When's next video going to comeout?

i wonder if it's going to have another story line! i hope so!!

oh, and i wish they would continue the story of "Go Away" like a part 2 or something, coz i wanna know the reason why the guy broke up with Cl :D

P.S

i made a video of Minzy and Taemin where he says i love you. lol

Click here!

TO ANYONE IS OUT ON ITUNES~!! Yayyy i've been waiting forever~! gonna go d/l the songs now ^^

YG delayed Cant Nobody MV release?? hmm, maybe he's adding in more awesome scenes :lol: better be~~

So we have Cant NObody and their comeback stage to spazz for tomorrow!! back-to-back 2NE1 goodness, woott ^o^

CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS!! YT Most view, most popular and over 1 million views in 2 days~!

Guest jadeal_17

Notice on YG-Life: Can't Nobody M/V Release Date Postponed to the 12th

Hello this is YG Entertainment.

2NE1's music video for 'Can't Nobody' was planned to be released today (the 11th) at 10AM however due to problems with production, we are letting you know that the release date has been changed in emergency to the 12th at 10AM.

In the case of 'Can't Nobody', compared to the two prevoiusly released music videos, preparations and the production period for it took almost twice as long. Although it can be said that it's a piece of work from YG that has had heart and soul poured into it as much as the time put into it, this work is one that requires a lot of editing for the second half of it. As a result, due to the director of the music video, Seo Hyunseung's earnest request, the release date of the music video has inevitably been postponed for one day.

In order to repay the fans for their very energetic support and anticipation, we do believe that it's fundamental to come through at the time that we had originally promised however

Rather than keeping our promise and pushing out an unfinished music video, we are preparing a more perfected appearance to be revealed, and this is a choice we made for 2NE1, who had worked hard to film it, and we are blindly hoping that what the fans want is the latter as well and postponed the release date by one day.

Regardless of the reason, because we could not release it on the promised date, we truly give our apologies, and we will take special care in the future to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Tomorrow at 10AM, 2NE1's 'Can't Nobody' Music Video will be released, and it will also be their first comeback performance on SBS Inkigayo.

We hope that fans will anticipate it very much, and hope that everyone will watch them.

Thank you.

Source: http://yg-life.co.kr

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

MV 1, Clap Your Hands ---LATE

MV 2, Go Away ---LATE

MV 3, Can't Nobody ---POSTPONED :o

Sup Daddy YG? <_<

But oh, well, aside from his broken clock, we know YG is constant with another thing,

HE RELEASE SOMETHING, AND HE ALWAYS BRING IT! HANDS DOWN. B)

You know you're a BlackJack if PATIENCE runs in your blood.

Are you one of us?

MAJOR EDIT:

Clap Your Hands Dance Cover ~ Wawa Dance Academy

^You wanna learn The CLAP DANCE right?

Guest Himitsuu

OMO. YG really loves to tease us blackjacks. He keeps on delaying the release of the MVs haha. But I'll still wait, Can't no body is my least favorite from their album.. Let's see if the MV makes me change my mind. sweatingbullets.gif

Finally, 1M views for CYH MV. It took quite a while for youtube to update the views but anyways, congrats to everyone! yaya! I hope Go Away MV's next.

Since I didn't really like Can't no body and I'm busy when I first listen to it and didn't seem to grow on me right away (esp. I'm busy), I tried to gave it a chance last night and started listening to it, to my surprise I didn't even know I've been listening to it for hours in repeat. Haha. I finally was able to love it. happy.gif

Now. CN is next. Upload it already YG!

EDIT

^ OMO! Postponed?! Sigh.. But it's okay, we trust YG so let's wait for another day! sweatingbullets.gif It seems like CN's going to be KICK*richard simmons more than the two released MVs.

Guest itszmaeee

OMG!!!!!!!! WE ARE JUST ONE DAY AND A COUPLE OF HOURS AWAY FROM THEIR COMEBACK!!!!!.....and Can't Nobody MV release!!! Two awesome things to look forward to tomorrow!!!! OMG OMG OMG.

hahaha i agree with u Taz~! u've gotta have huge patience when ur a YG fan!

as much as i love the man, he drives me crazy sometimes :lol:

now im really anticipating "Cant Nobody" Mv!! it must be really epic for them to have taken soo much time to produces this!! and i know YG gonna bring it! Quality Over Quantity ^^

Guest RSmith021985

I have just relisten to their entire album like 7x today. I gotta say, even with the auto-tune; they can pull it off on them "dance" tracks of their's.

I really wished they did a video for Love Is Ouch. It has an awesome vibe like it was the final track on there. By far my favorite one, and Clap Your Hands.

1 more day for the comeback! and a few hours or minutes from their other MV!!!

I'm greedy, I want more 2NE1 tracks haha. REMIXED or an International version please!!!

Guest Banana Peel

I thought I'd be super disappointed with the news of delay, but I think it's for the best of us HAHA. I mean, we've been 2ne1ified for the whole two night so I think our spazzing mind could take a one day break :D right? lol. And I'm sure more production means better quality!

I'm just hoping the MV style isn't anywhere near GD's A Boy MV, hahah. idk, when I hear a lot of special effects in YG mvs, I think of that certain mv style o___o anyways, i trust that their MV would be just as good as the other two. CANT WAIT! but somehow, more than the mv, I'm more anxious to see the girls LIVE ! wooooo! <3

Guest drunkenprincess1900

i just bought the girls' 'To Anyone' album from iTunes!!!

and currently listening to it!!!

GO!!!

flock to iTunes everyone!!!

still waiting for my pre-ordered CD..hmmmp

Guest lucy_monostone

awww too bad CN was postponed today...well i just hope the MV will be as epic as those 2 mv released before

oh well we just have no choice but to wait...it's just tomorrow just one day sleep...gosh~ i'm so excited for their live performance on Inkigayo!!! tomorrow will be daebak!!!

^^ wow those hair extension really looks good on Minji...she now looks like a japanese doll O_O wow

Guest Himitsuu

To Anyone is still doing very  good on charts. I love <3 

Oh MINKII how can you be soo pretty with your long black hair?! Hope they'll let her hair grow long, without having to put on hair extensions anymore. I love her with long black hair. She's so gorgeous!! She's like a japanese doll on those pics <3 

When I looked at Dara's pic, I thought wait isn't that an old photo? Since she was wearing her clothes from their Fire MV street ver. LOL. 

They all looked gorge! wub.gif

The girls are still doing soo well on the charts! KEEP IT UP 2NE1~!!

they deserves the number 1 spot because To Anyone Album Is AMAZING!

I really love Cl's blonde locks! she's like glowing :lol: blonde matches her well ^^

Minzy's such a doll! she should grow out her hair, long hair looks better for her kekeke

Bom And Dara are pretty as always, and i noticed the girls are all rocking out in Chrome Hearts lately lol

Great, half of the album still topping the charts. I hope they stay on top for awhile.

Also, Congratulation to fearsome foursome for reaching 100mil views on youtube.

Anyway, 2morrow we will see 2ne1 on music show again! plus Can't Nobody mv!

WOW. THE GIRLS ARE DOMINATING THE CHARTS!

WE BLACKJACKS CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE FOR THEIR COMEBACK! :) WHICH IS.. TOMORROW!

ALTHOUGH I'M A BIT DISAPPOINTED FOR THE DELAY OF CAN'T NOBODY MV. :|

2NE1! JJANG!

I WENT TO YOUTUBE TO WATCH "CLAP YOUR HANDS" MV.. I DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH FOR IT..

I JUST HAVE TO GO TO THE MOST POPULAR SECTION OF YOUTUBE..

AND IN THE MUSIC CATEGORY.. "CLAP YOUR HANDS" MV WAS THE MOST POPULAR..

2NE! JJANG!

Archived