►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

i'm starting to appreciate the music video..

maybe because i can somehow understand the story..

I love that YG let us see and witness how versatile our girls are..

can;t wait for Can't nobody mv

and their comeback stages.. wohoo

I feel bad guys. I don't really like the video :( I love the song, just not the video. The story is good enough, though I wasn't so keen on them showing domestic abuse but that happens in real life so... Bom didn't have alot of screen time which I'm sad about, all the others did. And the way it was filmed kinda got on my nerves though. The way the camera was shaking so much in the beginning really was bothering me, and it just seems like the other three were just randomly inserted in there 'cause it's a 2ne1 video and they needed all of them. Seeing the video makes me believe that this just should've been a CL solo song. Oh well, can't like 'em all. One more video to go! My guess it'll come out at 12a.m. est like the other two, I'm so excited.

I don't feel bad but I admit that I am sad that there's not much scene for BOM. But I LOVE the MV. CL is perfect for the role. She nailed it. The director and the writer of the MV were not CL biased. If you listen to the song, it's not really all CL...if you know what I mean. Plus, in all MV, there will always be a lead, and that we can't be of any help (we can't avoid it). I guess my point is to just enjoy what they have to offer. Don't feel bad, it's probably not worth dwelling on :) I know you have your own opinions but I just can't help but to say my point on this issue.

The moment I saw the MV, I know people will react on how much CL got so much screen time. Isn't it the same thing when they complain about Dara having too much screen time on their Clap Your Hands MV? I think this mentality needs to be stopped.

Just my humble POV :) Peace :D

---

Edit to add: Chaera LOVE! I just can't help but to post these pictures :w00t:

chaera02.jpg

chaera01.jpg

Credit: DC21

Hello BLACKJACKs!!!

Congratulations to 2NE1 for the success of their TO ANYONE album.

I Loooovvveee the songs and the 2 MVs that was released.

The album shows the VERSATILITY that 2NE1 has. *thumbs up*

Looking forward and good luck to them for their upcoming performances.

And yeah I'm super excited for the 3rd MV BTW.

2NE1 rocks! \m/

O BTW here's an rticle from ALLKPOP

2NE1’s promotion expenses for “To Anyone” totals $850,195

It has recently been revealed that YG Entertainment spent $850,195 USD on “To Anyone” album promotions alone, the biggest any singer or group has ever had spent on them in promotion expenses.

A representative of YG Entertainment spoke on the 10th with Osen and stated, “The total production costs for their three music videos is $425,097 USD. Adding up their outfit costs, it comes out to about $595,136 USD. Then once you add bus advertisements, movie advertisements, and other expenses, it totals to $850,195 USD.”

He went on to reveal, “Once you also consider the amount each member gets paid every time they make an appearance, the promotion expenses for this album exceeds $1,275,293 USD. That’s how much effort we spent on their first official album.”

The cost of 2NE1’s first album is similar to the production cost of most movies, and the sheer total is definitely a risk with the current recession in the Korean music market. Not only that, but attempting to succeed with a triple title is not only unconventional, but surprising as well.

Many industry representatives have expressed their concern over such tactics, claiming that it’s hard enough to push artists to success while focusing on just one title track, much less with three. Not only that, but confusion on the music charts is being prognosticated as well, due to the attention being spread out over three song.

YG Entertainment’s CEO, Yang Hyunsuk, knows of such concerns, commenting, “I, too, as a music producer, have heard of double titles, but this is the first time I’m hearing of a triple title track attempt. Despite it all, the reason behind our choice is not because we want to be #1, but because we want 2NE1 to show off a bigger variety of music styles.”

Regardless of the concern and skepticism from outsiders, 2NE1 seems to be doing quite well with the tactic thus far, dominating major music charts such as Monkey3, Melon, Mnet, and Cyworld.

Business is a constant game of risk and reward, so you think the risk is too much in these tough times or do you think their innovative tactics will be successful?

Source: Osen

Hello BLACKJACKs!!!

2NE1 rocks! \m/

YG loves our girl :wub: Black Jacks won't disappoint them. With 2ne1 topping the charts, I have faith that they will get their money back.

Thanks Papa YG.

... Now I want them on iTunes...make it fast because I am getting a little impatient. I need to hear my girls voice when I am running outside:lol:

Hello BLACKJACKs!!!

2NE1 rocks! \m/

Now this is what people should worry about and not the amount of screen time each one got :lol: i really wanna know how many albums they sold so far, and for those of u who dont know, by watching their MVs on the 2ne1 channel u make them gain money, youtube pay them for each view, lets support the girls :wub:

WOW

equivalent to a production cost of most movies...

but u know what they say in business, if u want big returns gotta have big investments. it's not cost, it's investment.

YG knows 2NE1 is a great investment

yeah yeah, he adores the girls ^^

love u too YG and thank you ^^

Guest blabennetta

qn!

when is 2ne1's first comeback stage?

On Sunday in Inki.

Have you guys been able to sleep? I hope so. Go Away is on a repeat mode again since I woke up this morning.

Wohoo! There is a new MV coming out on Saturday. I'm expecting that YG will be late again. But, that's fine. I'm satisfied with the MVs so far.

@Harunacamelia: Wow, I really like your intake on the mv, if anything, it made me grasp a better understanding on how I perceived the mv to be, I think they made the storyline a bit vague at the end because it was up to our own interpretation. Maybe to understand that everyone goes through their own obstacles in life differently? I'm not sure, but overall it was really hardcore and confronting (than I expected).

I loved it though. Storyline mv's always get to me <3

Guest sweetdisarray

Hey guys! ^-^ Woah, the thread's moving pretty fast.

Anyway, I've only watched it once so far since I got back, but I looked through the ideas/guesses here and it's really refreshing. :D And like some of yall, I wasn't too keen when I saw CL getting hit multiple times :| Though I absolutely loved the character she had to portray; so very headstrong, and brave.

Reminds me a little of the real CL, I guess. D: But that's probably just me :x

Guest johanna21

I'm waiting for them to make a comeback stage also! when it will be and I want to support my girls by buying their cd. where can i buy their cd??? The MV IS FANTASTIC!!!

Just got back home and quickly turn on my laptop and BAM!!! :o I saw CL got beaten by a guy. :tears:

Don't know why but my eyes was tearing up. :mellow: I can say CL's acting is the BOMB.

I really wish Dara wasn't wearing the sunglasses in the MV. -_-

Anyway, even though the MV is confusing for me. I prefer this MV more than 'CYH' MV. :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait for 'Can't Nobody' MV tomorrow. :w00t:

Guest bluishme

I'm waiting for them to make a comeback stage also! when it will be and I want to support my girls by buying their cd. where can i buy their cd??? The MV IS FANTASTIC!!!

you can buy at DVDheaven or Yesasia..

but it would be best to buy at DVDheaven since it is counted at hanteo chart..

Guest blackjackVip

OMGG!!!

I LOVE THE "GO AWAY" MUSIC VIDEO!

this is the kind of Music video i like, with a story line and acting...

and something that makes u think.

So at the end, CL died?!!!

she was driving the black sports car ryt?

btw, does anyone have a traslation on what are they talking about in the beginning?

i wanna know what they're arguing about.

So there's still 1 more MV ryt?!!

i'm so excited!!!

P.S GOOD JOB IN ACTING CL!! :w00t:

Guest juang_bb

YGFAM: SHARING IS CARING! :D

Dara is wearing the sunglasses TOP wore during the opening of Big Bang's Big Show 2010 concert. when I saw the me2day, i recognized the sunglasses right away because eversince I saw it with TOP while watching the DVD, i've been wanting to get one! it looks so cool! maybe that's why it looks a bit big for Dara's small face.

21dara128410879117797me.jpg

topshades.jpg

it's LQ though. ^^^

Archived