►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

CL - Our dearest Leader... If you are reading this, there's nothing to be nervous for. You did really great. I mean it. I am so convinced in your acting skill. I hope you didn't get hurt on the slap part though :tears:

---

So did CL died in the end? The MV is really beautiful. I can't even explain it. CL captures all the right expression. She's the sexiest blonde I've seen :wub: And man I love her eyes.

GoAway.jpg

SexyCL.jpg

Time for me to sleep. It's past midnight and I've been waiting for this MV like an idiot :vicx:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally got knots in my stomach when he dragged her around the corner and beat her. I'm sickened by abuse. so disgusting. Glad she got her revenge!!

Minji looked sooooooooooo cute <3 loved her outfit and of course he hair is fab!!

Didn't get to see a lot of Bom or Dara but Boms chorus is AWESOME!! I can't wait to see them perform live with those instruments!

Guest RSmith021985

At around 2:50 where Dara is playing the guitar is the best lol. I wonder if the MV gonna get censored for the word and the EXPLOSION! Gonna watch this on my cell phone REPEAT along w/the album.

That was a really nice MV (though honestly I'm still really urgh at that guy hitting CL :(). But I'm a little confused,

some people are saying that CL got her revenge, but wasn't CL the black car? It was the black car that blew up, so then how did she get her revenge by dying? o_O

Guest itszmaeee

At the abusing slapping part, did anyone think that the guy was about to rape CL when he took his jacket off? PWAHAHA Idk why, but I freaking yelled "oh you hctib! don't you dare touch CL!" hahahaahahaha when he took his jacket off.

Guest toozdae08

I agree with those that say that the girls are her conscious but I'm going to rewatch to get a better sense of what's going on. I'm so confuse. And CL was the one in the black car, she got killed at the end. You can see her entering the black car after meeting the new girlfriend.

Guest Black Stones

itszmaeee: LMFAO!!! CL says "you still wear the clothes i gave you" which is why he takes it off. LOL.

When i first saw it and couldn't understand, i thought the same. i was like O___O why's he taking off his clothes?? Wats he gonna do to her NOW??

Guest prisyang

DUDE posting on 2EN1 's thread!!

i just gotta say dayuum i'm freaking loving GO AWAY!!! <3

so bomb! im already addicted to it!

i wish 2EN1 the best! they are seriously so beast!

and dayuum hella people online right now 283 people!

At around 2:50 where Dara is playing the guitar is the best lol. I wonder if the MV gonna get censored for the word and the EXPLOSION! Gonna watch this on my cell phone REPEAT along w/the album.

LOL yeah when Dara was just hitting the guitar, but i also lol'd where she took a shot at 2:43 in the middle of singing :lol: she did it so fast!

sfnvflksnvlcnv,mxcn, OMFG I LOVE GO AWAY NOWWWWW!!! SKFSDKVMCNV,MCNV SO FREAKING GOOD I LOVE IT!!

I SERIOUSLY HOPE IT'LL BE THE SONG OF THE YEAR AGAIN AND BE ARTIST OF THE YEAR SDKVBSNV,XCMNV,XMCNV,XMCN!!!!!!

oh i have a question is the 2ne1 album on itunes released yet? if it is does it count towards the hanteo music charts?

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WOW! I love this MV!!! It's very American-ized ish to me...LOL...I feel like I'm watching a little mini movie...XD LUV IT!

But nah, CL didn't die at the end guys. She was in the orange car and the guy is in the black. Her car actually hit the black car a 2nd time if u watch it closely and that's when it exploded. Someone on allkpop said that if she was the one that die in the MV, then it's not really dying. It's just symbolizing that that's what would happened if she didn't let go of the relationship. So when she joined the rest of the gurls at the end, it actually means that she gave up on the relationship and learn to just walk away from a relationship that wasn't worth it like that...I hope that make sense...LOL...

Guest churvaness

The ending was tragic but at least we get to see CL joining the rest of the girls...I liked this MV caus it has an actual plot...I think it's their 1st time doing this...CL, must I say was really good..She acted very very good..I am not just used to seeing the bad richard simmons CL being slapped by some guy..lol..It's kinda weird to see someone so fierce being vulnerable because of a man, but that made the plot more interesting i see..

Guest Himitsuu

I LOVE THE MV! I've always wanted them to have MVs that have story lines. CL did  great in her acting, she shouldn't worry at all. Although there are some NGs or Bloopers whatever you call that on some parts. LIke CL's bruises should have been on the other side of her face, CL's ex bf car's (orange car) position when it crashed on CL's car changed on the second shot. Haha I know it's inevitable but I  find it fun. Hehe.

Niwei, the girls did great too. I love this MV and the song is totally growing on me. CL died at the end, right? she should be. since she was the one who was driving the car and that escaping from that situation she's in, it's impossible. 

Nonetheless, IT WAS AN AWESOME MV! wub.gif

WOW! I love this MV!!! It's very American-ized ish to me...LOL...I feel like I'm watching a little mini movie...XD LUV IT!

But nah, CL didn't die at the end guys. She was in the orange car and the guy is in the black. Her car actually hit the black car a 2nd time if u watch it closely and that's when it exploded. Someone on allkpop said that if she was the one that die in the MV, then it's not really dying. It's just symbolizing that that's what would happened if she didn't let go of the relationship. So when she joined the rest of the gurls at the end, it actually means that she gave up on the relationship and learn to just walk away from a relationship that wasn't worth it like that...I hope that make sense...LOL...

Edit: But she was using the black car... or do I really need to sleep now and watch it again tomorrow :wacko:

Guest Black Stones

I still think she's in the black car. It shows the black car, then CL, then the orange car, then the guy. Also when she's driving the handle of the car is red and the interior is black, matching the exterior, black and red, of the black BMW.

can anyone translate what the guy says to CL in the beginning? I get a gist of it, but a translation would be nice.

This was kind of hard to watch, but I think CL did a fantastic job with her acting. I'm so proud of her! I really like the song a lot too, and the lyrics are nice.

Guest cristina0422

I'm really confused right now. CL is the one riding on the black car...I repeated the whole car racing scene. Yeah, how come she get her revenge by dying? Hmmm....or maybe Cha Euntaek is a bit confused too with the car...I mean it's funny that the guy slap CL in her left cheek and she get bruised on the right cheek. Gonna watch it again. Pft.

Guest deceitful.reverie

The MV was really great! I'm so proud of CL! For a first timer she's good! I don't think I could watch the MV again without skipping the abuse part though, it's so ugh, but CL on the ground crying was wow! The ending confused me but I'm sure we'll get an explanation soon. What I really loved about the mv was the playful parts like when Minji and CL was stuck in the rain, the pojangmacha scene, haha Dara drinking the soju after singing, and they're band scenes! So cute our girls.

However I kinda feel that the MV was a little bit short on delivering the feminist message because the ending really confused me. I don't know I'm sorry I can't explain my point very well. What I got from the MV though was the friendship between the girls. So sorry. I suck at explaining, I don't know how I could explain this in english haha.

I skipped the abuse scene too. I'm okay with action movies and intense fight scenes, but never with men beating women. Yeah, CL's acting was actually pretty good; it felt and looked real. I also LOLed at Dara's drinking scene. She sang right after she drank the shot. :lol: The fire and smoke effects at the end looked extremely fake too, and the last scene with the rest of the girls seemed a bit awkward. :P

I was also quite surprised that the song was good 'cause when I first listened to it, I stopped as soon as I heard the excessive autotune in the beginning. I thought everything else was going to sound like that.

edit:

CL was the one in the black car. Watch these scenes again:

1:47

2:01

2:21 Orange car = driver in blue suit

2:30 She was coming from the black car and the guy was hugging his new girl in front of the orange car.

4:38 She walked over to the black car.

4:54 CL was looking to her right, meaning her car was the one on the left at start of the race.

Yeah, I was talking to someone about this too. She told me that maybe that the girls were probably just angels or something and they showed CL what could happen if she didn't end it. Hmmm... nice take. I'm really liking the director for making us think about it! Haha.

Ok this explanation is the best one I've read so far. I guess we need a BTS for this, like a director's explanation or the girls explaining the concept of the MV ^_^

Archived