►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xarlem7

wow 2ne1 is really coming back. Nice pics from the BTS.

(but please don't post stuffs that are already posted)

Can't Nobody sounds great, can't wait for the full ALBUM.

Guest 2neblaq

I thought that CL being a racer is for the 'Go Away' MV not for the 'Can't Nobody' MV. :wacko:

Isn't there a article saying 2ne1 was filming for the 'Go Away' MV? So what's going on?? Or maybe both the 'Go Away' & 'Can't Nobody' MV is the same concept so they filming both the 'go away' and 'can't nobody' MV together?

im thinking if it was either

dara or minzy on the teaser..

but i can't really figure out..

the pics were so cool...waaahhh..

cl roo will race..and she looks

pretty...

Guest Himitsuu

^ I thought CL being a racer is for the 'Go Away' MV too since it was the first track to be revealed and saying they are currently filming the MV for it. Probably the titles were just mixed up by the poster.

The teaser is good. I'll patiently wait for the full one to get released. I love LEADA's solo shot. She looked fab!

And I'm still confused where to pre-order their album. Which  will be better? DVD Heaven or Yesasia? 

I  think the one singing on the teaser is mainly CL. unsure.gif

Guest Black Stones

i LOVE that they can keep us BlackJack's guessing!!! I SERIOUSLY can't tell who's singing on this teaser though i've had it on reply a million times!!! I think i hear a hint of dara and minzy. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM!!!

@ Himitsuu: personally I ordered from dvdheaven cause when i was on Yesasia i saw that they won't have the albums until the 13th and i'm done waiting. Also I heard that dvdheaven sales count towards charts and I wanna help out as much as i can. And I wanted the poster version which was available on dvdheaven but not on yesasia. Finally, I ordered my TaeYang Solar CD and it took almost a month to get here when I ordered through Yesasia. Though I ordered before the release they still didn't ship it out for almost a week after the release. It was the most frustrating 3 weeks and so many days, I decided to go for another site.

Guest Banana Peel

- 3곡 MV의 CGV 4D 상영회 (CGV 4D PLEX 상영관에서 진행됨, MV에 맞춰 의자 진동, 바람 등의 4D 효과가 더해짐)

roughly translated, it says 2ne1's 3 MV will be shown in CGV 4D movie theater (?). And along with the MV, the seats would also vibrate and other 4D effects will take place such as the wind from the MV.

O__________O wow, so now 4D? haha, I guess this means that whatever happens in the MV such as a car crash, it would vibrate the theater seats and if the wind blows, uh, a fan would blow at the seat? LOL, idk but it sounds pretty neat :D

papa yg was now giving it all in..

even that 4d thingy..

goshh...2ne1 was really the princesses

of yg...

lucky fans who will go to the

premiere of their mv in the theatre..

roughly translated, it says 2ne1's 3 MV will be shown in CGV 4D movie theater (?). And along with the MV, the seats would also vibrate and other 4D effects will take place such as the wind from the MV.

O__________O wow, so now 4D? haha, I guess this means that whatever happens in the MV such as a car crash, it would vibrate the theater seats and if the wind blows, uh, a fan would blow at the seat? LOL, idk but it sounds pretty neat :D

OMG Korean BJ'S are sooo lucky!!! I envy them ㅠ_ㅠ

I wanna be there to experience the joy of watching 2ne1's mv in 4D

^ I thought CL being a racer is for the 'Go Away' MV too since it was the first track to be revealed and saying they are currently filming the MV for it. Probably the titles were just mixed up by the poster.

The teaser is good. I'll patiently wait for the full one to get released. I love LEADA's solo shot. She looked fab!

And I'm still confused where to pre-order their album. Which  will be better? DVD Heaven or Yesasia? 

I  think the one singing on the teaser is mainly CL. unsure.gif

As Black Stones said, buying from DVD Heaven counts towards the korean charts.

YG-Life's Note about 2NE1 Album Advertisement Plans

- Will be released on 2NE1's YouTube artist channel (MV will be released first online)

- Includes CGV-screen advertising and photography in cinemas (2NE1 album to have 30-second ads before movies, 200 million KRW equivalent)

- CGV theater's in major metropolitan areas - 2NE1 albums sold with a popcorn combo set

- 3 CGV 4D screenings for the MV (CGV 4D PlEX in theaters, MV will include 4D effects such as chair vibrations and winds)

- 2 45-seat buses and 10 BMW MINIs will have vehicle wrappers promoting 2NE1's album

- Music stores nationwide and Etude stores (cosmetics), Bean Pole Jean stores, CGV, GS25, VIPS, Twosome will promote distribute brochures about albums.

- Album will be available in major music stores on 9/9, 2NE1 DAY, along with promotional t-shirts.

source: http://www.yg-life.com/

translated by: nathaniel @ ygladies

YG is seriously going all out. Yay!

I gotta admit i love YG lol, he is so smart he doesnt follow the trends

Now i really wanna hear what Go away and Clap your hands (?) sound like

and Yeah didnt they say that the music video they were shooting on the 30Th is for go away? hmmm kinda confused now

More teasers please :ph34r:

Guest pumcake

Really? OMG. I wish I was in Korea! Lucky Blackjacks! I wanna experience the 4D 2NE1! :)

YG knows how to make Blackjacks really anticipate for this epic comeback! <3

I love you, YG!

Guest jjang_21

WOW teaser is out great! "eh eh eh eh 2ne1" now " nah nah nah nah" how cool is that ^_^

cant wait 7 more days huhu please be more faster!

lets rock blackjack

they will sure on top non stop

& sure they will rock us

Guest itszmaeee

YG-Life's Note about 2NE1 Album Advertisement Plans

- Will be released on 2NE1's YouTube artist channel (MV will be released first online)

- Includes CGV-screen advertising and photography in cinemas (2NE1 album to have 30-second ads before movies, 200 million KRW equivalent)

- At CGV theater's in major metropolitan areas - 2NE1 albums sold with a popcorn combo set

- 3 CGV cinema 4D screenings for the MV (includes 4D PLEX in theaters, MV will include 4D effects such as chair vibrations and winds)

- 2 45-seat buses and 10 BMW MINIs will have vehicle wrappers promoting 2NE1's album

- Music stores nationwide and Etude stores (cosmetics), Bean Pole Jean stores, CGV, GS25, VIPS, Twosome will distribute promotional brochures about albums.

- Album will be available in major music stores on 9/9, 2NE1 DAY, along with promotional t-shirts.

source: http://www.yg-life.com/

translated by: nathaniel @ ygladies

Archived