►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

i think we're all down by the delay of 2ne1tv~~ aigoo im sad too, ruined my whole weekend :(

Dara's me2day~~ the girls went to Gummy concert!! YGFAM LOVE AGAIN ^^ i didnt know Gummy's concert was yesterday...glad tat the girls have time to go and enjoy themselves also to support their sunbae :D

Turn around CL!! we want to see ur beautiful face~! lol Bommie bullying Dara again :lol: park sisters love!

Did Dara made tat " CL " post?? hahaha she sure loves her baby Rin kekeke

i see corn, Bommie gonna steal tat later :lol:

x5txrl.jpg

The piece that I was warmly working on right now!!! ^.^v CL-ah.. I prepared this for you!!! ke Kya~! Artist Dalong ke ke ke

otoqaq.jpg

Was it 2 years ago..? I spent a week in Daemado to film "The Return of Iljimae". During then, I was never apart from my family, so I really want to see them now, keke. The 2nd child especially wants to see our makdoongi, keke. I took a picture of him sleeping without him knowing, keke. It's Soondoong makdoongi who always suffers from the old nuna and little nuna. Kekeke, how cute!

© gee @ygl

Guest CLWIFE

^ what is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis? a new CF or what???????

Goshhhhhhhh i want them to be back already, miss them :((

Guest elavip

lol dara looks alittle bit like a housewife ._.

yay new CF coming soon.

aw chundoong in the dino pjs? how cute. sister-brother love.

Guest songbird86

There's a new cf coming!! (eagerly awaits :P ) Who's the little girl with them? Doesn't CL have a younger sister? Might this be her?

Edit: Well I was just at Etude House's site looking for nail polish. I went to their me2day site and found out the place where the picture above was taken was on the set of a new etude house commercial. There's a quick video tour of the set there:

Etude House me2day

Atleast we know what commercial it is now.

x5txrl.jpg

The piece that I was warmly working on right now!!! ^.^v CL-ah.. I prepared this for you!!! ke Kya~! Artist Dalong ke ke ke

otoqaq.jpg

Was it 2 years ago..? I spent a week in Daemado to film "The Return of Iljimae". During then, I was never apart from my family, so I really want to see them now, keke. The 2nd child especially wants to see our makdoongi, keke. I took a picture of him sleeping without him knowing, keke. It's Soondoong makdoongi who always suffers from the old nuna and little nuna. Kekeke, how cute!

© gee @ygl

Hahah CL fangirl!

I thought that was a stuffed animal but it's Dara's sibling. lol.

Guest Zelle

aw. it's really so slow nowadays.

so thank God for this Etude CF. hehe. CL looks cute hiding behind that girl.

i almost creeped out with that tiny tiny hand in her hand. it's a ring, right? LOL. very weired accessory.

Guest sryche

I know this has been taken out of Youtube...

We are SO missing the girls, so here it is, sharing you an epic moment of our girls

Love you 2ne1, saranghae blackjacks!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb8dls_part3-2ne1-best-music-video-song-o_webcam

Guest tazanya

Since we are in the share moment... where were you when you first saw this?

for some reason vids not working :(

Guest Zelle

Since we are in the share moment... where were you when you first saw this?

for some reason vids not working :(

well, i dont remember the exact moment i saw the MVs, but i remember May 17th. i was REALLY nervous all day. im a huge Dara fan so i was really feeling for her to do well. lol. and i want them to have a really great perf. tried so hard to watch it on stream but no luck then. the wait for the YT upload was agonizing. lol. then it was up and wahhhh! they were amazing! the stage presence is just whoa! so proud. i'll probably have the same feeling when they do their comeback ^v^

Guest yllal1976

@2ne1CLbestftw ( i don't know her but maybe she will drop by, just want her to read my comment)

This is my first time to post here, I just want 2ne1CLbesttftw to read what I want to express...

If you were complaining about sandara is everywhere in Korea... Kindly read below advised for your peace of mind;

1.) If your not korean, try to learn to write in korean language and if you are korean well, it would be great..

2.) Write a letter and address it to Mr. YG, express what you want, not here or any other blog.

3.) Learn to accept that your idol will shine in appropriate time.

4.) Just support your idol and be matured enough to accept the recent situation, and

5.) Respect the feelings of other fans and any blog.

To the moderator of this thread , sorry just want to express my feelings right now, I just read some unpleasant comment on other blog and they already close the comment section to maintain the peaceful of that blog and this is the reason why I post here, and also I'm hoping that 2ne1CLbestftw will read what i really feel. I just want her to be calm and try to respect each other feelings.

Thanks and God Bless...

Guest cristina0422

Hello! @yllal1976 Uhmm...actually you have a good points in there but sis/dude, if I were you I'll just PM'ed the person in order to avoid drama in this thread. Anyway, haven't seen 2ne1CLbestftw post in here? Where is her/his negative post about our adorkable Dara? The thread has been quiet these past few days, if not for Dara's regular me2day updates the thread will be dead now. Let's just be thankful that we have her for some tidbits of what's happening on 2NE1.

To All BlackJacks, we should learn these two words..RESPECT and LOVE.

Anyway, it's been quiet here really...it's funny how DCkids been discussing about possible variety show were 2NE1 could show up when they comeback after YG letting Se7en to be a guest in Running Man for his promotion. Ah~ I wish 2NE1 could do a 1 or 2 variety show.

Bom - We Got Married (I want to see her randomness w/ future hubby)

Dara - though I want a drama for her but ofcourse she can't do it in the middle of promotion. Maybe Come To Play or We Got Married too.

CL - Running Man (I think she's competitive enough for this show)

Minzy - Star King (hmm...I want a show were she can showcase her awesome talent)

or IDOL ARMY for the four of them were they could interact with different idols. kekeke.

Guest grechan

i think such comments show up because the fans miss the girls sooooooooooo much

and they can't wait any more for their comeback

with the comeback and 2ne1 tv i think a lot of things will be resolved and we will

know what the girls were prepairing for

if u think dara everywhere blame the agency and not her, she can't pop up everywhere

without the company permission

as for 2ne1 in variet shows

i am one of the people that i don't like we got married and idol army type of

programs and the shows

that foucus in the fake romance and bring the antis and romurs for the girls

that one of te reasons why i like YG style in picking the shows they attend, i hope it never changed

Archived