►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

Another Bean Pole Photoshoot? Oohhh...seems the girls are really busy with photoshoots eh? And there's also a rumored photoshoot/cf for 11st right? The stalker pic with unknown 2NE1 member in a hanger. I really can feel the 2NE1's comeback is coming near.

12795266962010071917054.jpg

cr.dc2ne1

Guest lucy_monostone

omg~ all of these vogue HQ pix are hot stuff! i want that mag here in my land! wow all of them look great!

Dara- she has this elegant sexy look and she's always pretty so...gorgeous!

CL- i love her unique poses (patently gauche pose) and oh my~ her other solo pic she look so pretty like a cute doll<3

BOM- she has this of course sexy and sultry look which not hard for her to pull off, effortless!

MINJI- wow she's really becoming more like a woman now, more lady like...i can really see how mature she looks now

now how i wish all of their incoming photo shoots are like these :D

Guest lovebomvn

The guys around CL is so cool

I think it's for Bean pOLE

and 11st will make another CF for them

Cant wait to see it

2NE1 come back is very soon

Guest babymodz

omg ~ the girls look stunning!

& like the rest said,

I WANT A COPY OF THIS ISSUE RIGHT NOW!

lol

(but seriously, i'll hunt down the whole island for a copy of this...)

the girls look so mature & sophisticated,

yet at the same time

still has that sense of 'funky crazy 2ne1' vibe to it.

ah-mazing!

& Minji looks so womanly now!

she's definitely grown up well ~

so glad they let her hair grow longer.

& wow Bommie unnie looks ...

there's no real words to describe how gorgeous she looks!!

i so need a HQ version of Bommie unnie's shot with the half-naked guy at the back

as my wallpaper - heehee!

so the girls will be back in August, i see.

(that means they pushed back BB's comeback. not that i mind.)

can't wait for it!

Guest Zelle

if anyone knows where we can get this copy of Vogue PLS PLS PLS DO SHARE!!! i want one so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite is CL's. with her braided hair. she's sooooooooooooooooooo cute! i wanna bring her home!!!!

Bom, wow! she's soooo slimmed down. i love the cute chubby Bom, i love this lady Bom as well.

Dara is in her usual beautiful self. i dont expect nothing less. working the legs! damn!

Minji!!!!!!!!!! ur beautiful!!!! and sexy too. and tall! ah, ur unnie is so jealous!

Guest valentine12

can i ask if this is subbed?

want to download it but i need to know if it is eng subbed..

if not, where can i download?

thanks in advance..

anyway, that VOGUE pictures

are rockin

CL - she's a pro.. i think i've seen one of her poses imitated by some idols in their pictures as well..

MINZY - she's definitely growing, she's cute but in sexy kind of way..

BOM - she lost weight!! The V line on her chin proves it.. I know everyone would notice.. She looks awesome.. I wouldn't be surprised if the next day some male artists might confess that he's a fanboy of hers..

DARA - what more could you ask for, she's pretty and gorgeous in every way..

D-8!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE D-DAY!!

just wish someone could sub it fast.. *fingers crossed*

Guest NV4ever

CL is really a pro when it comes to photoshoots!! she projects soo well in front of the camera, i love her poses!

and that pic of her sitting down...wow!! she looks like a kute anime doll ^.^ Beautiful Leader!

Baby Minzy~~ wat a class, chic and stylish magane! her fanboys just quadrupled :lol:

Dara and Bom are always GORGEOUS! they're such stunning beauties

I WANT THIS ISSUE!! Where can i get it please?? this is a must have for BlackJacks~~

New BeanPole photoshoots? more pretty pics coming kekeke their comeback is really coming guys!! gahh..im soo excited^^

I lol'ed at the pic of CL surrounded by those half naked models hahaha she looks so shy :lol: kute baby rin!

Guest tazanya

This is the cover of vogue girl's august issue.

source

I don't know how to get it.

there is a sales link on the site, and depending on where you live you can get them a korean bookstores are shops.  {I know k-town bookstores usally carry them}  DVD heaven has some of the more popular magazines featuring idols you may wanna check there too.

Thanks so much for the full torrent.  Happy to have all of season one easy download.

AS for the Vogue shoot itself...  I love it, I love that our girls are really chameloens when it comes to style.  Nothing looks ugly on them  they can go from casual to sophisticated tomboy to barbiedoll in the blink of an eye. 

CL -- I am drawn to the neautral lips and cute leg pose in the doll-like lolita pic, I like that all the girls were give really neutral color palettes.

Dara -- like the silhouette underneath the black sheath, yes she is this look and pose gives her a vivaciousness and voluptuousness I am totally loving, oh and I love the pale pale pale lips... at first I was shovked but it but keep staring {lips are a theme i love nice lips lol}

Bom -- I love the look in her eyes and the hidden smirk in the pic with the dude in the background.. he is so unnecessary and like a prop.  I am a girl and didn't even notice him the first few times I looked at the pic.  I am just too drawn to Bommie's "damn I am hot" look.  Your killing me girl.

Minzy -- Her smokey eyes int he group pic is captivating.  I love her pouts cuz they are cute as can be and remind me of her adorable side even though she is totally all woman in these pictures. then the solo pic with the deep cream vintage dress and the leather top giving her that hourglass womanly shape.. love it.  Oh man so much I could say about how lovely she looks.  Just a lovely ladies all of them.

I guess for me since I have always thought of them as stunning this photoshoot is not SHOCKING as like it is being portrayed elsewhere, I love the more frilly nature of this shoot, but then I love every 2ne1 photoshoot so I am way biased lol.

I love the style here but I am hoping for the comeback its more hip-hop urban edgy and not this kind of girly.  I like this feminine look for magazine shoots and CFs but on stage I want my fierce babies, but I will be happy with whatever style they choose for their comeback as long as they comeback already.

Guest Zelle

^tazanya, thanks!

dvdheaven does have magazines but so far the only august 2010 issue up is Instyle (the one that has the WGM couple Gain and Jo Kwon) and it's already sold out???

is it that difficult to get a copy? aigoo. i really want one. good luck to us. hehe

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

I went to absolutemblaq.wordpress.com...and I found..this...strange..pic..very similar to 2ne1's album pics..

07.19.10 [sCANS] MBLAQ for CECI August Issue

http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae276/matarbi2/aianeBlaq/?action=view&current=a0034890_4c44358db0801.jpg

http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae276/matarbi2/aianeBlaq/?action=view&current=a0034890_4c443569bcd57.jpg

2NE1

5as555.jpg

e1al37.jpg

I Find,,it abit interesting...I love MBLAQ and 2NE1....BUT my LOVE for 2NE1 IS GREATER...2NE1 is the best!!

Cr:absolutemblaq.wordpress.com, soheelover.wordpress.com

Guest NV4ever

^ it does look similar but since it's mblaq so it's okay hahaha :lol:2NE1MBLAQ <333333333 ( but of course my bias is alwways for my girls! ) 2NE1 are trendsetters! ^o^

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Hey Guys I just realize This...

sandaraforvoguegirl3.jpg

DARA is wearing a see through dress....you can see her small weight....kekeke...SHE GOT SHAPE>>>DUDE..

I LOVE 2NE1!!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

OH...i spot THunder using the Same MCM BAG as DARA....

1279548657_thunder.jpg

darala2.jpg

dara13.jpg

I think THunder borrowed DARA's Bag...PArk FAMILY!!!

can i ask if this is subbed?

want to download it but i need to know if it is eng subbed..

if not, where can i download?

thanks in advance..

Sorry for cutting your post.

YGLadies.com has all the episodes subbed and available for download.

Archived