►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

Hix hix...i feel so nostalgic watching the vids! brought back many great memories...wat a journey, cant believe it's been 1 year already! i've follow 2NE1 even before their debut, and they always makes me feel soo proud to be a BlackJack!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FIERCE AND CHARISMATIC 2NE1!!!!!!!!! 2010 IS YOUR YEAR~! LET'S SET THE ROOF ON FIRE AGAIN GIRLS! BLACKJACKS ARE ALWAYS WAITING FOR U ^.^

Number 1 spot is their home sweet home~!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll translate the brain part in short:

Dara's : Me2day +blackjack+rice+tamtam+to promote 2ne1 members [lol] etc

minzy on->dara :rabbit+forget bonding? +ramyun+me2day+Black jack+ Mr.dog poop [chundoong oppa]+loves events etc

Bom: food+exercise+2ne1+clothes+singing+thinking about family

CL on->Bom : singing girl+make up,get pretty pretty [forgive me, i cant read CL's handwriting lol]

CL: Music+fashion+"dream" "future" "imagine"+Teddy+2ne1

Dara on -> CL : fashion+cuteness [aegyo]+teddy oppa+ Music girl+ [something abt being tamtams real mom]+taking care of onni etc

Minzy:Listening music+practice+reading books+exercise+salad [lol]

Bom on->Minzy: 2ne1+dance+exercise+protein+Rap+vegetables

i hope YGL will give u guys better translation soon ;]

Guest sryche

guys please tweet on twitter #2NE1stYear

i know its too much to ask but turning 1 comes only once in their lives. we want to make it more memorable... please help with trending. tweet #2NE1stYear now!

Guest tappity

Watching all those videos make me miss 2ne1 so badly! I want them to come back right now! Screw YG and his schedules :(. They just love what they're doing, don't they? And they work so hard. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2NE1!!! AND FOR MANY MORE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS TO COME!

Guest chamber

Still can't believe its a year, i was wishing YG would release at least a press release or some news about 2NE1.

Happy 1st Aniversary 2NE1

Oh yah i don't tweet but i created a account for whole trending thing, hope it works.

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

Happy Anniversary 2NE1!!

It seems like it was yesterday when 2NE1 debuted, It was a successful year but 2NE1 has been through a lot.

I'm happy that all these months I have been with them. Supporting them.

I'm uber proud to be a blackjack!

Guest sryche

GUYS TRENDING IN TWEETER GOT #TELLMEGOODBYE TO NUMBER 1.

OUR GIRLS NEED THIS MORE, pls tweet 2ANNI1

Guest elavip

happy 1 year 2NE1 <333 time really flies. more anniversaries to come XD

HEARTSSS! <333 and sexy cl legs xD

21dara127409971235035me.jpg

Dara: 췌륀아 뭐하니?! 너의 뒤를봐..ㅋ내년 2주년땐 리다의 하트를 받을수있을까요~? 기대해주세용!ㅋ 우윳빛깔 블랙잭! 싸랑해요 블랙잭!쪼옥~!♥ 퉤니&랙잭 뽀레버~~~!^.^

lol that reminds me of their first radio show, where CL refused to make a heart haha.

Guest NV4ever

Aww...the girls have a party at the YG's cafeteria!! lol CL still refuse to do the heart sign, fierce leader cant do mushy stuff but we blackjacks knows how much she loves us keke :lol: soo kute~! have lots of fun celebrating ur Anniversary 2NE1!!

and BlackJacks Let's Continue to Trend 2ANNI1!!

Get them to the TOP b/c number 1 spot is their home sweet home! ^_^

Guest sryche

#tellmegoodbye

#2ANNI1

#BlackJacksAnniversary

#ybday

please help us with the trending....we've tried 2anni1 but its not working. so please!

Guest cristina0422

OMO! I've been tweeting #2ANNI1 earlier today when "#2nni1" got to 3rd trending topics. what happen? i think people gets confused on what should be to tweet. i've seen tweets with #2ANNI1 and #2nni1, sometimes #2ANN1 w/o "I". And later these topic come up #2NE1stYear? Aigoo! #BlackJacksAnniversary and #ybday? BlackJacks should stick to one. And we should have prepared it days before the event. There are alot of kpop communities who really can and willing to help us to trend. like KPOP Trending. We should have preapred earlier for this.

anyway,

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY 2NE1

Guest Zelle

happy anniversary girls!

did some tweeting earlier but didnt see it trend. guess i was late.

anyway, just wanna say, i love my 2NE1 girls!

love them forever. mwahhh!

Guest NV4ever

LOL @ the brain maps!! CL and Dara are hilarious~!! wat Dara's think of Cl's brainmap lmao~~her love for TEddy is soo obvious tat everyone knows about it hahaha, this totally made my day :lol:

gotta love ChaeRa ^_^

CL:" Dalong has chin fat" ! ROFL!!

LOL that's cute version of Fire rofl XD

happy 1 year 2NE1 <333 time really flies. more anniversaries to come XD

HEARTSSS! <333 and sexy cl legs xD

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6936/21da...971235035me.jpg

Dara: 췌륀아 뭐하니?! 너의 뒤를봐..ㅋ내년 2주년땐 리다의 하트를 받을수있을까요~? 기대해주세용!ㅋ 우윳빛깔 블랙잭! 싸랑해요 블랙잭!쪼옥~!♥ 퉤니&랙잭 뽀레버~~~!^.^

lol that reminds me of their first radio show, where CL refused to make a heart haha.

ROFL CL pose hahahahaha

yeah i remember when she refused to do the heart sign

weird how she's actually full of aegyo but cant make heart sign wakakaka XD

wonder what dara wrote there

Archived