►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Meeli

I was worried of being disappointed but it's not the case at all

I really love FIRE

Aaaah, Gong Minji is deffo my fav, she's so cute and she dances so well, I want to do it like her !

Bommie is so cuute and now, she really pulls it off in front of the camera

I like Dara's part and the boyish thing fits her well ~!

And CL, oh damn, she's really mean.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sephiroth101

I like the Fire song a lot. It is better than the other song. The ladies in this group all look hot. No cute image to them. Which is a major plus in my book.

Guest xRu_Sarangx

I'm addicted to FIRE...help me xD

I can't stop watching both videos either *swoons*

Minji, you fierce little thing, you:

2NE1-Minzy13.jpg

She's watching us XD

Awesome gifs+pics guys :P

V edit: Perez is at it again...oh goodness XD

Guest x_JiEun_x

people are being too critical of park bom.

shes more of a singing gasoo and the other girls are dance gasoos.

yeah she can't dance as well as the other girls but she sings the best. like minji who can dance really well but her singing/rapping isn't the best.

Guest S0mething_W0nderful

I know I'm late with this but I've been too busy watching the videos and absorbing anything 2NE1 to post. xD Here are my thoughts on the MVs.

After each video for the nth time already, I still can't decide which one I like. At first I thought I liked the street version better because of the sick dancing, but now I'm also really liking the space version because it is so pretty. >.<

The street version really proves that our girls do not need graphics, props, or gimmicks to showcase their skills and look awesome doing it. I mean just give the girls a vacant space and they'll rock out.

The space version shows that the girls can be womanly and really sexy. Also, it proves that the girls can outshine all the lights and graphics we saw in the video.

YG is genius for putting out two MVs. It really brings out what the girls can do. Plus, 2NE1 can appeal to more people this way depending on what each person prefers. :D

@wondera88: 2NE1 will have their debut performance on May 17th on SBS Inkigayo. (Long wait, I know.)

Thanks for the link kpopchick! I was wondering if Perez would like "Fire" since I know he loved the girls in "Lollipop". The video got to him fast, yeah? Wow.

Guest monaero

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone tell me what it says on Minji's cheek? All I can make out is 2NE1.....I think. It's been really bugging me that I can't read it lol.

Guest elavip

lmfao i knew it, i was just saying to friends last night when FIRE will appear on perez. bring on the ignorant comments!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-05-06-feast-on...-k-pop-goodness

edit/ kay i go look at some charts too.

24z9c86.jpg

i'm not sure if this is right, but i believe it's MNET REAL-TIME chart (like cyworld's), fire is #1.

fire not on mnet daily chart yet, but there's a feature ? i think.

wmnxmo.jpg

fire is not on dosirak daily.

o snap! it's #1 on bugs top 100 daily.

takbo4.jpg

and of course, #1 on cyworld real-time as someone mentioned earlier.

91cpa8.jpg

vvv and xRu_Sarangx's melon cap : D

okay this is random, but let's do some comparing, which mv koreans appear to favour.

v on mnet

157ezwi.jpg

v on gomtv

152gits.jpg

and on youtube [worldwide]

i could only find the street version.

maybe it's too early to say since one vid could have more views cause it was released earlier than the other. but, looks mixed to me ~

Guest bitter SOOweet

wow on perez hilton already?

hm. i mean it took SNSD and big bang a while to get on there.

2ne1's hitting it big

i love their MVs <3<3<3<3

i can't wait to see them on stage.

Guest vip_gd

i swear, i had a hunch he'll post that up

i checked his site an hour ago actually soo .. close timing?

comments aren't that bad. maybe because it's not too cute or pop-ish

Guest bee_mused

man it's been like a day and Fire is so popular already

I usually try not to read the comments on perez's k-pop posts cause they are usually racist/ignornant, but there aren't that many right now!

does anyone know what position they're at for the charts besides cyworld?

edit* wah you so fast, thanks xRu_Sarangx!

...what's coming soon? it's already the 7th in Korea (well it is early morning right now but that means whatever is coming will come in a few hours?)

Guest apricot

I was about to say that! It's up on Perez webbie! Lol at some of the comments over there..

Wondera88: Yes the girls will perform in Inkigayo on 17th. A lot of people are counting down to it, including me..hee.

I've been playing the MV and song on and off the whole day..and I'm liking the girls more and more.

Guest xRu_Sarangx

bee_mused, not sure about other charts but they're #39 on Melon (Lollipop is still #1 lol):

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Not bad.

Guest spacebattles

i love the song! i wasn't too into it at first, but the music video really sold it to me. cl, bom, and minji were so good. cl is definitely a natural leader, she handled herself so well.

i do, however, hope their style evens out a bit, right now it's all over the place. i'm not saying they shouldn't be different but it's not really working as it is right now either. stuff in the vein of what cl and minji were wearing would be good, i think.

Guest __jinnny-shi.

ufoe.jpg

!!COMING SOOONNN! :D

I don't know what tho...:P

credit: credit fuyuyuki @ popcornfor2 + seulstarlah @ ygs21

I got first glance at the mv last night and instantly got drawn in, lol. I already knew the song was going to be a hit before it even came out & I was right! Personally I think the "it" thing to do now is do repetitive words in songs; I mean most if not all of the hit songs now are words that repeat a lot.. They went all out in this song, LOL. Not saying that I hate it, it's good.

I'm slowly trying to get know all of them. I only know of Park Bom & have seen Park Sandara around.. & saw CL during the YG perf but have never seen Gong Minji before so - but it's cute that GD adores her even more than Seungri, lol.

Good luck to their upcoming performance! <3

Archived