I’m Trying To Make A Magazine, So I Need Your Help :]

secretlyjustyours

submit fashion ideas, pictures of your clothing, etc!
First off, I would need some makeup tutorials.

Just take pictures and make a list of the type of makeup you use:

Ex.

Things you’ll need: extreme lash mascara, MAC shimmer eyeshadow. Etc

Take pictures of you applying it, step by step. And just some details!

You guys can send it to me through here OR if you want to keep it private message on soompi.

For clothes, it'd be highly appreciated if you just send me the photos in this thread :]

Then I’ll need pictures of your everyday clothes, or at night to glam it up!

First tell me where you got the item, and the PRICE.

( please make sure its not those EXPENSIVE clothing) I want my magazine to appeal to everyday readers, and I don’t want it to get clogged up with clothes that we can never afford to buy.

I appreciate your help! & i will give you credit. this is for a project that i'm doing for school. After i'm done with your part of the magazine, then i will show you what i made. (I use photoshop to make it look like a real magazine page)

any other suggestions about what i should put in it?

* I'm trying to become a magazine editor/writer and i'm looking for an internship at ellegirl, etc. so this would help me alot :D

Guest lovalotz

Wow, this sounds like an amazing project that you're working on.

I'd be more than happy to help you out.

I'm finishing off a dress and a top from recycled fabric. I should be done within this week.

I'm not sure if they would fit into your criteria, so I don't know if you would be interested or not.

When is your magazine due?

Guest sushiwhore

i say look in the what did you wear today thread =D great clear pics there jsut pm users and ask if you could use pics and for more info on teh items they are wearing

Guest bigfatPANDA

this is quite the project!

i'm a cheapo so i can snap some pics of my everyday outfits, which are most definitely affordable. >W<;;

maybe you can add a DIY section?

or hairstyle stuff too!

or or or, cute jeweleries ^__^ + hair accessories.. stuff like that~

good luck on your magazine! :]

Guest sandrawr

holy crap thats so scary. im doing the same project! haha im making it an online magazine but the pages are like real magazine pages too XD

good luck with yours!

Archived