Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

Guest s0y0un*

For those of you who have it, despite it's hanging/freezng problem, do you still think it's worth getting? On cellswholesale.com they sell it for $265 CAD ($220 USD).

honestly i dont know if its worth over 200 for a flip phone

but once you have it in your hands, youll love it and want to keep it forever lol

btw is there a way to delete all your text messages at once??

omg my phone wouldnt send a text and everytime i tried to write a message it just blacked out and restarted. twice. did this happen to anyone?

i was so scared it was gonna hang on the kf sign but it didnt><

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s0y0un*

ah! okie i change my camera pic sizealready. what do i do next to zoom in?

um adjust it with the volume buttons on the left side of the phone

Guest kimigasuki

uh click options on one of the mssgs and click mark/unmark -> mark all and then delete ^^

^ yes gifs work as backgrounds... im not sure about the height / width though :X

Guest traveler

I have a question. Does the unlocked version of Ice Cream 1 (from cellswholesale or yesasia) have Korean as a language option?

If so, do the keypads have Korean letters on them? If not, where do you get the unlocked ones that have Korean?

Guest s0y0un*

^ yea you can change it to korean but the keypads dont have korean on them

kimigasuki : thanks! lol i feel stupid now

& another question. is there a way to turn the light sensor off? a lot of times my phone screen goes like dark and then bright again because of the sensor thing. its kinda annoying.

Guest lulunotlemon*

honestly i dont know if its worth over 200 for a flip phone

but once you have it in your hands, youll love it and want to keep it forever lol

omg my phone wouldnt send a text and everytime i tried to write a message it just blacked out and restarted. twice. did this happen to anyone?

i was so scared it was gonna hang on the kf sign but it didnt><

yes

you can click on the left button and there should be an option to "select", then you press select all (or something like that), and when you see all the msgs selected, you can delete them.

Is there any way to keep track of how many txts you send on this phone?

Guest s0y0un*

yes

you can click on the left button and there should be an option to "select", then you press select all (or something like that), and when you see all the msgs selected, you can delete them.

Is there any way to keep track of how many txts you send on this phone?

thanks but someone else already answered it above yours lol

and for your question, dont you call a number depending on your carrier and they text you back how many you been using in a month??

well thats how mine is and im with tmobile

Guest joie.de.vivre

i really want to get one for my high school graduation [i've been using my vodaphone for almost 3 years now]

i like the design/keyboard/the fact that i might be the few people at college with a lg ice cream [i don't want to jump on the iphone and blackberry...keys are too small ><.. bandwagon haha]

omg! I wish I could buy this phone but I'm with Verizon and somehow I feel nervous to ask them if I can use it on their service X____x What do I do if I want?

Guest cherrylollipop

Can we like put different themes for this phone?

I'm tired of looking at black or white...><

i wanna get those special onces like what SE can do....

if so where can i get it?

i get lost in cyon homepage...@_@

Guest lulunotlemon*

thanks but someone else already answered it above yours lol

and for your question, dont you call a number depending on your carrier and they text you back how many you been using in a month??

well thats how mine is and im with tmobile

oh my bad ._.

nooo I don't think rogers does that, last time when I called them and asked how many txts i had left, they were like we don't update the log that often, so we can't tell u. = =

cause for other phones, they always have like a messege tracker T T

omg! I wish I could buy this phone but I'm with Verizon and somehow I feel nervous to ask them if I can use it on their service X____x What do I do if I want?

Well, Verizon is a CDMA and AT&T, T-Mobile are GSM carriers.

I believe looking at the specs, the LG KF350 only works for GSM carriers.

Who knows though, maybe Verizon will come out with their version of the ice cream. They did with the chocolate :)

oh man~!

i'm still inlove w/ lg icecream!!

even though i already bought the lg cookie!>.<

btw, cyon and lg?just the same?

lol

LG and Cyon are exactly the same :)

another question you can put mp3 files on here and set it as the ringtone right o_o most lgs do

just wanna make sure

And it's normal right? No like ascending volume ringtone? cause my phone now does that and it's annoying

OH

and can you set a textmessage alert tone like an mp3 as the tone?

and can you update the firmware yourself to fix the hangs/freezes or do you need to get it sent in somewhere?

edit- yea im getting it anyway but just wanted to be aware of stuff beforehand :o

Guest ``HyoKi

i just bought mine last week

it's awsomeeee<3

got it for $260. which isnt all that bad.

so far, nothing bad as happened to it. and im hoping its staying that way.

all i need to do now, is buy a microSD card. they phone cant hold much =[

Archived