Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ``miamihero

hmm, i realized that on the unlocked version, you can have the shutter tone off if your phone is at silent..

uh, is it me and my weird noticing or the paperdiaries girl and the one who has a similar problem, both have the pink one? the rest who doesn't have problems with this phone isn't pink but usually white :blink:

0_0 are you serious? mine is in pink and erm unlocked. But even if the phone is on silent the shutter sound is still on!

why is it so?? oh yes i got mine fixed in their service centre and adn and they got it fixed in two hours time and i got my phone back on the same day! yay!

Guest gsdjuuri

For the Ice Cream Unlocked that I found on Plemix, does it use the SIM card ?

Also, does anyone have this phone with T-Mobile ?

If you do, how great is the service ?

Guest supErnova1114

Actually, I think I'd rather have the ice cream than the phone...

LOL. Kidding.

The phone looks super cute delicious...I want one like that ;)

Guest yenfung83

For the MMS i just go for the digi website.

Between, do anyone here know how to add/download themes for this phone??

Guest Gennani

0_0 are you serious? mine is in pink and erm unlocked. But even if the phone is on silent the shutter sound is still on!

why is it so?? oh yes i got mine fixed in their service centre and adn and they got it fixed in two hours time and i got my phone back on the same day! yay!

Need to ask them to turn the sound off when you get it unlocked. But some phone's sound cant be changed or removed

Guest kimigasuki

is the ice cream phone worth it?

i wanna buy it but i'm not sure if i should get it :|

so basically one of the down sides of this phone is the self cam right?

i'm getting an unlocked one from p-mall in canada. it's quite a good price atm ^^

what else are its good features?

either than the blinking light.

Guest blahblah77

the ice cream 2 actually looks kinda cool... anyone saw the commercial? the emoticon lights were biiig and cute ^_^ I'm tempted to get it now :wacko: waaahhh but the inside seems kinda.... errr fat? i dunno... gah... decisions decisions...

Guest Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

Is the ice cream 2 the same as lg kf350? Coa i know the name for ice cream 2 is LG LU1600 but the specs for both seems similar?

Guest ``miamihero

For the MMS i just go for the digi website.

Between, do anyone here know how to add/download themes for this phone??

i wanna know too.

Need to ask them to turn the sound off when you get it unlocked. But some phone's sound cant be changed or removed

:o no i still cant. even if i turn on silent..

Guest blahblah77

^^

from what I know, I don't think you can change the theme the for the phone? =( maybe I'm wrong, but most lg phones don't have that option, which kinda sucks... but that's just based on my lg phone and other lg phones I've come across.

Is the ice cream 2 the same as lg kf350? Coa i know the name for ice cream 2 is LG LU1600 but the specs for both seems similar?

The ice cream 2 is the second version for the first lg ice cream phone that was released. Lg kf350 is the unlocked version of the ice cream 1. LG LU1600 is the korean name for the ice cream 2 ... the specs are similar but the looks of the phone are really different... hope that helps ^^

some pics of ice cream 2 that I found:

2dr5dfo.jpg

1zb9wdc.jpg

2h6cck9.jpg

Guest rainXrain

The ice cream 2 is the second version for the first lg ice cream phone that was released. Lg kf350 is the unlocked version of the ice cream 1. LG LU1600 is the korean name for the ice cream 2 ... the specs are similar but the looks of the phone are really different... hope that helps ^^

i reallyy like the ice cream 2! ^^ do you know when it will be unlocked?

Archived