KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm dying for the ice cream 2 O_O

but i just bought a docomo....

so i'll have to come around and get the ice cream 2 later :]

and since its not unlocked either...gah. haha.

guess i'll have to wait.

Guest miss.lilith

I changed it... but it still doesn't zoom... =[

-EDIT-

nope =0= mine still doesn't zoom

did you try changing the picture size and then using the arrows on the side of the cellphone to zoom?

Guest tuna_madunna

QUESTION :]

If Ice Cream Phone 1 is labeled as KF350 in other countries

then what's the label/code of Ice Cream Phone 2?

thank you!

Anyone from Australia using this phone? I'm from Singapore but going to Australia soon and would like to get this before I get there.. I heard some telcos only allow 3G phones there?

Guest lulunotlemon*

did you try changing the picture size and then using the arrows on the side of the cellphone to zoom?

OMGG IT WORKED TYYYYYYYYYYYY ^^~~

OK idk if ppl still want reviews, but I'm still gonna write one anyways.

So, I got my KF350 at Pacific mall in Toronto for 255$ with a 1GB memory card.

BTW I'm with ROGERS, and I live in CANADA. [this phone only works for fido and rogers... (or other GSM net works that I don't know about, which is kinda impossible) in Canada if you were wondering]

The battery life of this phone is fair compared to other phones I've had. I charge it every 2~3 days, depending on how much I use the phone. [i have to admit though, I still think that the battery on SE phones are the best]

The camera quality is pretty good. THERE'S ZOOM :] But like what some other people have already said, the unlocked version doesn't come with self-cam. That's ok for me because I don't do video calls anyways, and the camera at the back is enough for me.

Some people have complained about the shutter sound. It doesn't bother me that much but there is no way to turn it off on mine. Cause I know SE phones' shutters shuts off when the phone is on silent, but I don't think LG does that.

I've dropped my phone a few times this week and got a scratch on it =0=. (kill me) but, it's not that breakable.

I think the design of this phone is veryy cute and similar to soft bank phones. (That's part of the reason why I got it. I heard that Japanese phones' connections suck in Canada =0=) The light and the LD letter thingies display is absolutely amazing :] (but it would've been better if we could costumize the color of the lightings)

Anyways. I text a lot... not THAT much, but a lot. The key pad seems to be holding up pretty good. (It's comfortable and stylish =])

The one thing that I don't really like about this phone is that there are only 2 themes on the phone that you can use, white and black. But oh well, I don't fuss over it that much.

I really like the sound effects that this phone makes when you press buttons ^^, it sounds almost musical when I text :]

CELLPHONE CHARM WHOLE! omg. I'm a cellphone charm freak. This is definitely a treat for me because it was very troublesome to put on cellphone charms on my SE, but this one is just awesome!!.... : D

It would've been better if they made the screen a little bigger... hmmm.

OH yes. The speakers on this phone is actually pretty good. But they're not as loud as my old SE phone...

When I plug in the headphones to listen to music, even when I turn the volume down to 1, I still find the volume a little too loud.

I don't have a plan for internet, so I can't give u a review on that. =X

But overall, I've had a great experience with this phone so far, and if you wanna buy it too, I'd have to say GO FOR IT ! ^^

HAha sorry for the messy review, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :]

Guest pockyDOLL

^Thank you so much for the review! It 'twas helpful! Mind putting pictures of your new phone with your cellphone charms? xD

Are you sure you can't download any themes or find them off the Internet to put in it?

Guest blahblah77

i reallyy like the ice cream 2! ^^ do you know when it will be unlocked?

From the looks of it, it probably just released in Korea... so the chances of it getting unlocked anytime soon is not that high. I'm guessing it might take a year.. maybe less.. maybe more =)

QUESTION :]

If Ice Cream Phone 1 is labeled as KF350 in other countries

then what's the label/code of Ice Cream Phone 2?

thank you!

I don't think it has an unlocked name yet since it just released in Korea. For now, we just have to go with "ice cream 2". I guess we'll find out when they decide to unlock it =)

Guest yoohyex

thats the phone that my friend wanted to get and i wanted to either get a smilar one or the same one.

it looks so girly for me. haha, im more into cool thin phones so i guess it can be an exception. i wonder how much it cost to buy an unlocked one for sim cards. and where is a reliable place that i can purchase it. pm me of anyone knows about that.

^^thanks!

Guest lulunotlemon*

^Thank you so much for the review! It 'twas helpful! Mind putting pictures of your new phone with your cellphone charms? xD

Are you sure you can't download any themes or find them off the Internet to put in it?

umm sure ... why not : D

these are some pictures that I posted on the cellphone charm thread a few minutes ago.

P.S I'm positive that u can't find themes anywhere. I've tried LOL..

CELLIE.jpg

IMG_4948.jpgIMG_4947.jpg

AS FOR THE CODE NAME FOR ICE CREAM 2, I BELIEVE IT'S LH5000, PLEAE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

LOL nvm : D

Guest blahblah77

^ ooooo~ *is so jealous* the white one looks really nice =) it seriously looks like a japanese-ish phone xD I'm still debating whether I should get this.... I really want to... but I just bought a phone 3 months ago without knowing this one came out =( Have you encountered any problems with the phone so far? Like what some users have posted.. with their phone freezing on the welcome logo?

Guest Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

AS FOR THE CODE NAME FOR ICE CREAM 2, I BELIEVE IT'S LH5000, PLEAE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

I think thats the name for the first one also the ice cream 2 is LG LU1600 =P

Guest lulunotlemon*

^ ooooo~ *is so jealous* the white one looks really nice =) it seriously looks like a japanese-ish phone xD I'm still debating whether I should get this.... I really want to... but I just bought a phone 3 months ago without knowing this one came out =( Have you encountered any problems with the phone so far? Like what some users have posted.. with their phone freezing on the welcome logo?

Not as of now. But I can't use the camera and music player at the same time tho. haha

and as for the phone freezing on the welcome logo... I rarely turn my phone off so I wouldn't noe :]

I think thats the name for the first one also the ice cream 2 is LG LU1600 =P

LOL oops. =X I thought that was the name of ICE CREAM 2 o_o

Guest pockyDOLL

^

^

I thought the name of the First LG Ice Cream was LG KF350?

Anyways, I'm probably going to get this phone for sure now, just unsure of where to purchase it online. ^-^

Guest tuna_madunna

^uhm. how to explain?

In Korea, the code for the Ice Cream 1 is LG-LH5000 and for the unlocked or international version's code is KF350.

The Korean code of Ice Cream 2 is LG-LU1600 then, still doesn't have a code for the unlocked or international version.

blahblah77: Thank you for the reply ^^; I cannot wait 'till they release the international version

anyway, CandyXx thank you for the review. Your phone didn't seem to give up and

hang/lag always after 5 days of purchase as what the other reviews stated. How did

you prevent it from lagging? Did you automatically inserted a MicroSD? :] Thank you

Guest crystal31186

how do you customize the external light? i thought you were supposed to be able to choose the emoticons on there but there isn't really anything besides the missed call, text, etc.

Guest lulunotlemon*

^

^

I thought the name of the First LG Ice Cream was LG KF350?

Anyways, I'm probably going to get this phone for sure now, just unsure of where to purchase it online. ^-^

lol try phones2u or something. XD I forgot the URl link ahh D:

anyway, CandyXx thank you for the review. Your phone didn't seem to give up and

hang/lag always after 5 days of purchase as what the other reviews stated. How did

you prevent it from lagging? Did you automatically inserted a MicroSD? :] Thank you

Sorry I had to cut ur comment

umm no it only lagged a little when it was uploading my like frikin 300 picture icons. [if you consider a 5 SEC pause lag then.. yeah it lags] And it only lags if you press "internal memories"

for microSD, I kind of had a little problem with it. LOL

funny story.

So the guy put in the microSD chip in for me at the store. (btw when u first get ur phone, be sure to use up all the batteries before charging) When I went home and tried to sync files onto my cellphone, the microSD thing wouldn't work. (changing the internal to external memory wasn't an option).

I was going to go back and get him to do it, but this one day, I was really bored on the bus, and I put the chip in my friend's phone, took it out and put it back in mine again, it worked!! : D

Random rant but.. ok ^^v

BTW.

I forgot to quote your comment ^

but YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

OMGWAD BB ADVERTISED FOR IT :]

Guest jenny____x

how do you customize the external light? i thought you were supposed to be able to choose the emoticons on there but there isn't really anything besides the missed call, text, etc.

go to settings --> external LED --> wallpaper

Archived