Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest .moony.

I'm sad because I just found out the meaning of yellow roses. Why did he give me yellow roses on my birthday? Did he know its meaning or he just picked it cuz I said I didn't want red roses and only liked purple roses (hope that's not why he picked purple wrapper with fake purple leaves among the roses -_-)

I'm confused because his actions seem to say he wants to be with me but then he sent me freakin yellow roses (which btw means friendship only.) So yeah maybe I was just expecting too much all alone? I'm prob not his type and neither is he mine but we both think the other is so good looking lol. I guess its just the physical attraction. Why did he have to act so possessive when I was joking with other guys? Are men just selfish like that? Sigh I'm sad and disappointed because we haven't talked for 2 days since my birthday. I don't know why we usually talk a lot online but everytime right after we hang out with friends we stop talking for a few days. Is he crazy? He's the nonchalant type with no gf before so I don'ot know if I should accuse him or just ignore him. Sigh maybe he really meant it when he sent yellow roses. Dang now I hate yellow roses. Hope I will never get any yellow rose again EVER.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest my.name.is.nine

you talk to me, yet you still ignore me.

i love you and miss you

i wonder if you still feel the same way too

i wanna see you but i know i shouldn't

it's hard to move on without talking to you

Guest angelic_betrayal

My life is so empty.... and boring.

I just had to be curious and I ended up seeing that picture.

I guess I'm not 100% over you.

Life sucks and I also have piles of homework. great. just great.

I'm sad because I just found out the meaning of yellow roses. Why did he give me yellow roses on my birthday? Did he know its meaning or he just picked it cuz I said I didn't want red roses and only liked purple roses (hope that's not why he picked purple wrapper with fake purple leaves among the roses -_-)

I'm confused because his actions seem to say he wants to be with me but then he sent me freakin yellow roses (which btw means friendship only.) So yeah maybe I was just expecting too much all alone? I'm prob not his type and neither is he mine but we both think the other is so good looking lol. I guess its just the physical attraction. Why did he have to act so possessive when I was joking with other guys? Are men just selfish like that? Sigh I'm sad and disappointed because we haven't talked for 2 days since my birthday. I don't know why we usually talk a lot online but everytime right after we hang out with friends we stop talking for a few days. Is he crazy? He's the nonchalant type with no gf before so I don'ot know if I should accuse him or just ignore him. Sigh maybe he really meant it when he sent yellow roses. Dang now I hate yellow roses. Hope I will never get any yellow rose again EVER.

Had no idea yellow roses meant friendship. I'm sure there are more than a few guys who are equally clueless with rose colors and their associated meanings.

Guest hiswendy

My grandfather's sick & I'm thousands of miles away, so I can't do anything. I'm scared I'll never get the chance to see him again-- I really hope not. I mean, he was the one who saved me from drowning in those trench-like gutters, he always gave me money for candy, he always drove the motorcycle when we asked him to. He's the only grandfather I know. He's my favorite, & I'm his.

Guest eluphant

guys...they're so shallow.

why do they always go for the big breasted asian girls with blonde highlights?

even when their whole appearance screams "richard simmons" and they know that they won't last long.

Guest babiesy

my grandma is dying. i pray for a miracle for her every day, but i know her condition won't make a turn for the better. i love her so much, and i want to keep her by my side forever. it hurts so much.

Guest xgoody2shoes15x

i wish we would talk again. it seems like it's been such a long time since we've talked when it's only been several days but my heart throbs with pain every time i think about you... i never knew you would become such a big part of my life. i thought i had become a pretty big part of your life since you always told me that i was special and that i was worth 7 friends combined, but i guess you lied to me, seeing that you seem fine not talking to me anymore.

Guest ehytee7

that he decided to go on with his life without me...

i still want him back...

i could have a chance the other night, but i was too stupid to say no to him..

now.. he won't ever come back..

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

Saw you again today.

First time in almost a year

But you whirled by so fast,

I didn't even see your face.

Ran after you,

couldn't catch up

-sigh- I never could.

I was thinking about all the good times I had with my friends,

then I remembered that we don't even speak to each other anymore.

I just can't move on from the past.

Guest .:Lushes:.

I made it a habit to smile and tell everyone that I'm fine, when really, I'm not. I just wish that somehow he can see pass this facade, and for once, ask me what's wrong.

Archived