[soompi] Sk Talent Entertainment

Guest cellobello

Guest coconuttiez

Fantasy Counsin's debut song was so cute x)

They were a little pitch-y, but it's nothing that can't be worked on and improved~ and both only 1O years old! Keep up the good work!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ignoreme

why isnt fantasy cousin's debut song in the performer section??

i was searching like mad but i realized it bit later...dork me

Guest cellobello

why isnt fantasy cousin's debut song in the performer section??

i was searching like mad but i realized it bit later...dork me

sorry since it was only one song...i didnt think it shouldve been posted :)

if you guys want i'll post it :)

Guest ignoreme

sorry since it was only one song...i didnt think it shouldve been posted :)

if you guys want i'll post it :)

yup!!

when's the website coming?

Guest kuwon

EDIT

yeah i hope the website come up soon

i agreed to help make the thing since cellobello coudnt and finals so yeah..its gonna be up at the start of summer next week

sorry forgot to mention that i volunteered to help with the website the last comment i made was confusing even for me

Guest 5imply_5wt

wow first clip due so soon.. must get started hehe.. i'm so busy these days.. exams are coming up.. stupid university stuff T-T

fantasy cousins are so cute!.. a bit off pitch but REALLY CUTE! love the song

Guest JWonNie

Hey there! I'm here to support :]

Why don't you make a topic in the soompi audition section for the Fantasy Cousin's debut xD

So more people can hear them.

I haven't heard it yet, but I'm excited to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll come back here when I get home to my computer that doesn't have any filters so I can listen to them! ^^

Hwaiting~ <3

EDIT : let's be affliates!! (Wish Entertainment)

your one & only

-wonnie

Guest SaaraheartSeungri

Hey there.. I wanna audition for the girl group Sky Shot..I will pm u my clips tomorrow. I sang 2 songs and both are in my country's official language which is Malay. But I was wondering..the group will be singing songs in what language?Because I can sing in korean or english..but japanese will be a problem because I dont know how to speak or even read japanese.T_T

Guest cellobello

Hey there.. I wanna audition for the girl group Sky Shot..I will pm u my clips tomorrow. I sang 2 songs and both are in my country's official language which is Malay. But I was wondering..the group will be singing songs in what language?Because I can sing in korean or english..but japanese will be a problem because I dont know how to speak or even read japanese.T_T

lol this group doesnt have a language requirement, you'll havta sing in the languages everyone can sing :)

i'll be expecting ur clips then :)

Guest *PeACH*IT*UP*

Haha XD I'm not a great singer, definitely not but I'd like to try and possibly audition. Is there a form thingy I fill out. Or do I just send you clips? @__@

Guest cellobello

:o

IM NOT TOO LATE AM I?!?!?!?!?

oh.

June 12th i see :]

:D

just wanted to ask if you'll ever consider a solo artist.

not that I think myself actually good enough or nything...:]

just wondering

Um... prolly later on in the summer after all of the groups debut and make their first album and then i havta do SKY SHOT

but yeah you should audition

and for the soloist...maybe

Haha XD I'm not a great singer, definitely not but I'd like to try and possibly audition. Is there a form thingy I fill out. Or do I just send you clips? @__@

even if u think ur not good, audition! i bet ur a good singer anyways (remember everyones their worst own critic)

just send me clips and time zone so i know when to contact

Guest yummiedesire

i was wondering if you got my pm about joining your agency?

if not please tell me ^^

good luck with sky shot!

Guest voyager

I'm interested in auditioning... problem is... I don't have a microphone readily available... Unless my sister still has hers that I can use... and finals are coming up, so I don't think I'll have time to record. Looks like I can't audition for Sky Shot T_T...

Question (I don't know if this was asked before or not, sorry if it was, and its sort of a dumb question)- How much time will this take? I've never done collaborations before, so I'm entirely new to this.

Guest kuwon

^ uhm...it takes different amounts of time for each group since each person has stuff to do and school adn work and whatnot, it really depends on the group ur with

Guest voyager

@kuwon- oh, ok, thanks.

Since summer break is coming up, I might be able to audition... if I find a microphone...

Guest cellobello

i was wondering if you got my pm about joining your agency?

if not please tell me ^^

good luck with sky shot!

i have ur clips dont worry

the group postings will be up on JUNE 6th so AUDITION SOON! DEADLINE IN 4 DAYS

Archived