Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

Guest janshar258

i'm soo excited! i finally managed to downgrade my psp from 2.6 to 1.5..now i can play homebrew games..!! I first had to upgrade to 2.71..then downgrade to 1.5..but it worked perfectly...! Luckily.. my psp..wasn't TA-082 .....i went to this website...http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34445 to get the files i needed to downgrade...and then..i went to this website...http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost....p;postcount=374 to get the step by step instructions...

this worked for me...after the 5th try restarting my psp...hope it works for u guys who have 2.71 or lower psp firmware..if u guys decide to try this.....oh and by the way..you don't need that GTA thing either to downgrade...

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IMAJynXed1

wow the same day that FW 2.81 became available, they were able to decrypt that as well for emulations...

this is a losing battle for Sony...

• 4 weeks later...

^i think u can, besides the method of using the unpatched GTA:LCS. juz browse through the psp hack forums.

i'm also using 2.60 cos basically, i dun use emulation/homebrews and i'm lazy to downgrade. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dah_jOkA

^its ILLEGAL for us to tell you where to download games for your psp, if we do and the companies find out they can shut down and sue soompi....

BUT! im sure u can find a way to get that info.....my sn just happens to be

"jOkA I Am"

*wink wink*

neways I've finally downgraded and now im back to 1.5! yes!! I playing SNES and GBA on my Sony PSP. haha

also im looking forward to getting Silent Hill for the PSP. one of the few Survival Horror games thats gonna be on the psp.

WOO!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SlashMySoul

hi psp owners ;P

I've got a psp v1.5 :) & i love my psp <3 i was thinking of getting the white one but then i stuck with getting the black one xD

yah, i hack my psp haha thanks so much to the legend Booster for devhook <33 the games i have on my psp are GTA: Vice City Stories + Tekken DR, both great great games i love playing!

Guest SongBird

Aww, bummer, I had version 2.0 and then thought that I might have missed the boat so now I have 2.8, dang. I have to wait for the downgrader now.

Anywho, I have both a DS and PSP. I have to say I love both of them equally. They both have their positives and negatives. Although, I will be happier with my DS if I had a DS lite. Man, they are gorgeous. PSP games are better though in terms of action, sounds and graphics. But DS games are just as great, minus the quality of graphic and sound. Plus, no loading time. Yes, I am one of a few who hates the loading time.

A DS can have basically the same functions as a PSP with a DS flash card. Games can be downloaded, new DS games as well as movies and music.

Waiting patiently for a downgrader for 2.8...

Just a quick question to all of your soompiers who play Homebrew games on the psp. Does your loading time usually take forever to play the game?

^ look around google for sites that have the downgrader for download. 2.01 should have a downgrade although i think you have to go to 1.0 then 1.5 to make it work.

and never mind about my emulator problem, its just large N64 roms that have a hard time loading up. SNES games are perfectly fine

Guest buuberry

wooooot! silent hill is out on psp already?!?!?!

i just got my psp today. pretty darn excited abt it. i had no idea wat games to put in, so i settled for blade dancer, tekken (the graphics are woooah!), need for speed carbon. heh. any other nice rpg fighting type games to recommand? :D

Guest `soliloquy

wooooot! silent hill is out on psp already?!?!?!

i just got my psp today. pretty darn excited abt it. i had no idea wat games to put in, so i settled for blade dancer, tekken (the graphics are woooah!), need for speed carbon. heh. any other nice rpg fighting type games to recommand? :D

buuberry, you mean WE got our PSP today? :)

So yeah, basically we were hounding for the white PSP, but ended up getting the black one instead. TSK.

I saw someone saying that Silent Hill is out on PSP?!

Since when?!

But we didn't manage to find that one yesterday when we dropped by one of the shops!

Hmm.. the next time I'm definitely getting The godfather and GTA.

Archived