Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

Guest BusterWolfe

I love my PSP =D

My firmware is 1.5 so i'm emulating Neo Geo Cd, SNES and GBA on it =D Need to buy a freaking 2GB DUO soon to add more games in =D Its my Mp3 player as well =D

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JASON;

My PSP is making me sad.

I regret buying it. -____-

I dont feel like using it as a mp3 because its so heavy, and I don't like most of the games out.

Maybe I shouldnt have updated it. Maybe i couldve used it as an emulator for GBA and such. :)

Guest BusterWolfe

what firmware do you have? Theres a downgrader all the way up to 2.6 unless you have the motherboard of hell TA-082 XD

Guest JASON;

what firmware do you have? Theres a downgrader all the way up to 2.6 unless you have the motherboard of hell TA-082 XD

really? i think mine is 2.6.

Last time I checked, there wasn't any. T_T

Guest BusterWolfe

yea the 2.6 downgrader has been out for almost a month now. PM me and i'll give u a site dedicated to modding/hacking/abusing your psp =D

Guest TrainDriver

wats so bad about the games on it? there are plenty of good games, maybe ppl are so stuck up against the games, just cos every1 says DS games are good. the DS does look appealing to buy if u've only got a PSP atm, but i looked at the games, only a few are actually worth getting. but then again, game tastes are personal preference.

Guest IMAJynXed1

ah the 2.6 downgrader works...i just did no less than a minute ago...everything is very easy, since now they have regular windows .exe files that do all the work for you, so you dont have to copy files into the psp yourself (and possible messing it all up)...then all you need is devhook to emulate the firmware (up to 2.71) and then you can basically use all homebrewq stuff, while having an up to date PSP...(onyl downer is you have to run Devhook each time you start your psp to get the FW you want)

i bought my PSP on the first day so i didnt have to worry about the TA-082 problem...yea so now its back to being a cheap richard simmons and getting ISOs!

Guest Drunkken

yea so now its back to being a cheap richard simmons and getting ISOs!

hellll yea

but its sometimes gay and hard trying to get the ISOs work with the right emulator settings and such.

but i think its sorta worth it.

Guest MUGETSU

How do you find out if you got a TA-082 PSP?

Is it for all PSPs or just North American ones?

I got one from Europe PSP1003.

Guest BusterWolfe

well there is a ta-082 downgrader, just that you have to do more stuff and there is a high chance of bricking your PSP.

whoa i didn't konw there was a PSP thread on here. sweet! def be coming here more. sadly I mainly use mine for music. I use to have a lot of homebrew games on there, but i deteled them. I upgrade to 2.7 cause i was stupid. anywho. PSPFANGIRL represent!!

Guest JASON;

yea the 2.6 downgrader has been out for almost a month now. PM me and i'll give u a site dedicated to modding/hacking/abusing your psp =D

yayyy. okay.

Guest MUGETSU

anyone change the faceplate to their psps? im thinking about buying one from decalgirl.com and changing the color. besides theres a huge scratch on my screen anyway.

Guest IMAJynXed1

phew im okay. i dont got that.

then again i have 2.80. w/e lol

patience my friend...FW 2.8 just recently said "hello World" and earlier today FW 2.8 was fully decrypted to work on FW 1.50 via DevHook emulation...progress is being made with FW 2.8...

but FW 2.81 was just released as well in japan, haha.

Archived