[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest zaizai00

i just watch the preview for ep 166 and O M G saebyuk better divorce HS and never get back with him. i mean what kind of man abandons their wife. he need to grow a back bone =="

i'm so happy that this show's gonna be over soon. i just want to find out what happens in the end

exactly. I totally agree. This is about the third time that HS has let go of SB to help is mother and I have no idea what reason he has for divorcing SB but it better be some damn good reason like he is dying or something. What ever happened to the plan about MJ dying...

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dbart001

:o :o :o :fury: :crazy::(<_<

I hate the writers...this is ridiculous!

HS just lost a bunch of points. He is nearing zero.

Crazy crazy...just saw it too and HS is going to divorce SB because that's MJ's last wish....OK....HS just lost my respect and his points went down to zero or negative for me...I hope SB won't go back to him and marries a better man and live happily ever after while HS will live in misery, not married and die an old man...I hope that will be his DESTINY for being stupid and a mama's boy...I hope MiOK will be the new Lohas' chairman since she owns most stocks now and tell MJ not to step her foot in that building ever again... :crazy: :fury: :fury:

Edit: Seriously, I now regret not rooting for TP and SB before...I think because of SB, TP will become a better man...

Guest anyaxoxo22

this ep is so making me not want to watch this no more its just nerve wreaking and omg hose doing because itsh his mom last wish , hes such a baby grow a pair!!!!

YAMD 165 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 166 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text] (no text preview found on KBS site)

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-114 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-114: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-114: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 115-130: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 115-165: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-164: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-128: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-161: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-164: ------
[RAW]

Anyong Ahoxan

I have not catch up with latest YAMD episodes even though I have downloaded them. Just by reading all the postings here is enough to make me sad about Hosae and Saebyeok.

By the way, chingu, do you have the links for Star's Lovers? I would love to see the drama cos I am a fan of Choi Ji Woo.

~Aleka~

ViiKii site with the first 3 episodes fully E-Subbed. Use MS Internet Explorer for best view.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/StarsLover

We are also doing softsubs for this wonderful drama, with ViiKii's permission to use their translations.

We will announce and release those softsubs on the "Star's Lovers" thread.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...611&st=1000

Guest misscristinej0y

Thank you Thank you ahoxan, M_BoA308, cococrust, 46527eu4, sweetheart0085, 5imply_5wt, skyeler, Philzeta, Kimi81, RiceGirl1212!!!

I no longer understand this drama. I don't know what the writers are trying to do and where they are going. The title "You Are My Destiny" is the most inappropriate title given. I wish they would stop prolonging the inevitable. If only the writers knew that people would like to fast forward this drama on the tv and are wasting how many minutes watching this drama go downhill. Although, some parts of episodes are enjoyable.

I keep trying and the writers keep failing. I can't recall in any of the Kdramas I've watched were the fated couple manage to get married and then break up so many times after. I just don't understand where the heck this drama is headed. :unsure::unsure: This whole storyline is wacky! SB should get out NOW!

Guest evie544

Crazy crazy...just saw it too and HS is going to divorce SB because that's MJ's last wish....OK....HS just lost my respect and his points went down to zero or negative for me...I hope SB won't go back to him and marries a better man and live happily ever after while HS will live in misery, not married and die an old man...I hope that will be his DESTINY for being stupid and a mama's boy...I hope MiOK will be the new Lohas' chairman since she owns most stocks now and tell MJ not to step her foot in that building ever again... :crazy: :fury: :fury:

Edit: Seriously, I now regret not rooting for TP and SB before...I think because of SB, TP will become a better man...

I was just thinking the exact same thing...I hope SB marries a better man and lives happily ever after IN FRONT OF HS's FACE while he lives in his misery as a mama's boy

Hose breaks up with SB because it's his mother last wish??? Was it what MJ said? or just our guess?

And... there''s an idea about SB's mother will die soon. What happened to that woman?

Watching with no sub like a deaf :huh::sweatingbullets:

Guest Banana Peel

Wow, I'm so disappointed! >:(

I can't believe HS!

Soobin is lucky she didn't marry HS.

At least her guy won't abandon her like that.

Ugh, well, from the preview, looks like MiOk is finally going to do some major damage to the company so yay!

That's the ONLY good news so far. SB better act tough now.

Anyways, thanks for the links to the preview for ep 166 n__n;

After reading all your posts here, I was very curious to know what the Korean viewers think of the latest development in YAMD. So I decided to spend some time using the google translator to figure out what people are saying on the KBS board. As you know, the translator does not really give a clear translation, but overall the posters are swearing at the writers, calling oppa Hose "Axxhole". Anyways, my point is WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE.

usually korean dramas will leave even the most villanous of villains a chance at redemption at the end of the show, but for this one... it's like MJ is this psychomaniac tt cannot be stopped, and HS is a weakling who will never be able to cut the apron strings. I don't know if the writers are trying to give themselves a name in drama history (either for best villain or worst writing ever), but man... i never expected things to turn out this way when i started watching this. -_-'"

Guest lantawmako

After reading all your posts here, I was very curious to know what the Korean viewers think of the latest development in YAMD. So I decided to spend some time using the google translator to figure out what people are saying on the KBS board. As you know, the translator does not really give a clear translation, but overall the posters are swearing at the writers, calling oppa Hose "Axxhole". Anyways, my point is WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE.

Is there anybody who can pass this very familiar saying to SB? please pass this on...If you love someone let him go. If he comes back to you, beat him up and kick him out :fury:

Seriously nothing surprise me anymore with this drama. I can't find words to describe it. Mj's maternal love for HS is scarier than "fatal attraction"

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.

P.S. If HS get beaten up pretty bad, please send him to me. I will take care of him and send him back to SB once she cools down. :wub:

Guest dbart001

Wow, I'm so disappointed! >:(

I can't believe HS!

Soobin is lucky she didn't marry HS.

At least her guy won't abandon her like that.

Ugh, well, from the preview, looks like MiOk is finally going to do some major damage to the company so yay!

That's the ONLY good news so far. SB better act tough now.

Anyways, thanks for the links to the preview for ep 166 n__n;

I knowwww....how did Soobin get to lucky w/ NKW after what she did to SB?...Not fair....I am hoping that MiOk will do something to make MJ beg on her knees then go to USA w/ SB and not look back...

Guest winghlau

I knowwww....how did Soobin get to lucky w/ NKW after what she did to SB?...Not fair....I am hoping that MiOk will do something to make MJ beg on her knees then go to USA w/ SB and not look back...

The writer would most probably do the same with MJ – forgiven by everybody in the end without any punishment!!!

So unfair that Soobin got a better guy than Saebyuk!

Guest zaizai00

Again…. I don’t understand why HS has to be crying and saying that he has to leave SB because it is his mother’s last wish… doesn’t that imply that she’s dying which means that she probably told HS that she has some fatal disease without even knowing that she actually is sick. HS, in two words… a sissy boy. When I started watching this drama, I thought the only major flaw was that the chemistry between HS and SB was a little rough, but now seeing how HS succumbs to his mother’s wishes even if it means that he has to give up SB… MJ is just sick to “care” for his son so much >_< I don’t think that it’s so much that MJ dislikes SB, but more about her not being able to let go of her son… which is an illness because HS can never get married and have a normal life without the constant irritation of his mother. But this should also be a test about how much HS is willingly to do to show his love for SB, which he obviously fails at doing.

It’s really a pity because this drama would have such a good potential to get some major drama awards and especially Yoona, because her acting improved and in addition, being a so nyo shi dae member and all… but the writers, in an attempt to extend the show, just totally shot any chance of getting anywhere. They might (maybe maybe) has a possibility at getting some popularity awards just because of it’s popularity before all this mess… but it’s interesting to here that people in korea are feeling the same way, despite the fact the rating are still pretty high for such a poorly written drama.... although park jae jung is really being hit hard not because of his mediocre acting but because the writers chose to portray him in such a bad character… :tears::unsure:

Same here... I gave up on YAMD... they make the character really stupid! I feel bad for LDH... its definitely MBC's fault, WW is a good one... and I highly recommend Family Honor of SBS.

Hey I have given up long time ago. I am surprise that there still people here. The drama is getting very stupid that it is laughable.

Archived