[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evie544

I hope SB leaves for the US without HS. That'll show him. He really doesn't know what he has...until she's gone. Go SB! Be free of MJ!

P.S. I'm watching Lovers and Sae Yoon's omma is MJ! Freaky!

i luv east of eden...and the e subs are fast...just barely two days after the episodes are shown

A lot of people love this drama. Polaris of our thread told me she is hooked on it. I don't know why I couldn't get into it. I'll probably take Lee Da-Hae/Han Ji-hye's comments to heart and start again from the episode (3 or 4) where the two lovely ladies begin appearing on the drama.

There are 465 pages on the "East of Eden" SOOMPI thread at this point, with 34 episodes done, so you know EOE is hugely popular with our fellow SOOMPI'ers.

Guest lantawmako

I don't blame SB for looking or getting pissed. When HS was going all out trying to get SB, he told her that he would be with her wherever she was and would go with her anywhere just so they could be together, but now he's saying he can't live abroad with her. Isn't he just the most wonderful man in the world (sarcasm implied) :tongue2:

the sadistic style of the writers is a huge turn off...

what happened to TP, Soobin, and even my BJ?. They are all gone...or at least their characters are gone....the main characters are MJ, MJ, MJ.

if MJ is a male parent can you imagine how disgusting it is?.....its real scary to hold on to your child that much....

a wholesome drama turned into a sick one.

Guest zaizai00

okay... the preview just ticked me off big time. HS needs to be slapped and come to his sense and stop being a mama's boy. I understand the importance of parents and that he should be taking time to look after his mother but SB better leave him because this man isn't worth anything...

Guest polaris

It's funny how Yoona said that she and the actress who plays MJ became closer and more friendly once they started filming the MIL and DIL scenes.

In today's episode MJ is pretending she can't speak and everyone believes it except for SB. I think MJ might actually be sick? CB's doctor friend starts asking about if she's shown any symptoms yet, blah blah. And MJ's nose starts bleeding and she wonders why she keeps having fevers. Ugh, if this is the writer's idea of a good storyline I want to hit him/her on the head.

MiOk threatens to pull out of the Lohas deal if she and SB can't work together in the US - especially since all of her materials and art studio is there. In the preview for the next episode HS tells SB he can't live abroad with her, and she actually looks pretty pissed off.

THe doctor said that something was off with MJ's white blood cell count... Another brillant and original turn of the writers...

Korean drama addicts know that when people's nose start to bleed.. it means they have Leukemia.. :rolleyes::wacko:

Ughhh....Maybe MJ will have Leukemia and miraculously SB is the only match for a bone marrow transplant... thus making MJ indebted to SB for saving her life. If this really happens... I'm going to throw up. :tongue2:

[Text]

163회 :: 2008년 12월 19일 금...

민정은 자신이 백혈병에 걸린 것일 수도 있다는 사실은 모른 채, 실어증 증세를 가장해 새벽을 내쫓는데 골몰한다. 윤희는 상기에게 통장을 쥐어주며 떠나라고 말하고, 상기는 그제서야 자신에게 윤희가 얼마나 소중한지를 깨닫는다. 대구는 보육원에서 꼬마 복동이를 만나고, 미옥의 바람과는 달리 미국엔 새벽 혼자 떠날 처지가 되어가는데......

163 preview

MJ has no idea that she might have leukemia. While still pretending to be unable to speak, she kicks out SB. YH gives SK her money and tells him to leave, and it is only then he realizes how special YH is to him...DG meets a boy named Bok Dong at the orphanage...and it looks as if SB may have to leave alone for the US with MiOk...

My comments:

Great, now she really might be dying? I wanted SB to take her down, grr. I have a feeling DG will adopt that boy since his wife just had the miscarriage. And lets all hope SB actually leaves with MiOk so HS can feel like the idiot he is.

Guest polaris

A lot of people love this drama. Polaris of our thread told me she is hooked on it. I don't know why I couldn't get into it. I'll probably take Lee Da-Hae/Han Ji-hye's comments to heart and start again from the episode (3 or 4) where the two lovely ladies begin appearing on the drama.

There are 465 pages on the "East of Eden" SOOMPI thread at this point, with 34 episodes done, so you know EOE is hugely popular with our fellow SOOMPI'ers.

=) yes E of E is a really great drama with awesome plot, suspense, romance, and good acting. It even made me cry from the second episode...maybe it's because child actors move me more to tears than adults.

Family Honor is another great drama that's out.

Guest lantawmako

163 preview

MJ has no idea that she might have leukemia. While still pretending to be unable to speak, she kicks out SB. YH gives SK her money and tells him to leave, and it is only then he realizes how special YH is to him...DG meets a boy named Bok Dong at the orphanage...and it looks as if SB may have to leave alone for the US with MiOk...

My comments:

Great, now she really might be dying? I wanted SB to take her down, grr. I have a feeling DG will adopt that boy since his wife just had the miscarriage. And lets all hope SB actually leaves with MiOk so HS can feel like the idiot he is.

i want SB to get pregnant....i want MJ to die...NOW! :fury: ..no bone marrow donor nonsense..just die

i am really mad with this drama....

Guest zaizai00

=) yes E of E is a really great drama with awesome plot, suspense, romance, and good acting. It even made me cry from the second episode...maybe it's because child actors move me more to tears than adults.

Family Honor is another great drama that's out.

EE is really a great drama because the actors and actresses are great on the screen and not only by name. The plot slowly grows to have more and more tension and you start to see the irony as the storyline moves along. More realistic unlike yamd with all these hurdles and obstacles that don't make sense. EE have just one major plotline so you can see how everything relates to that and you're always somehow hooked sometimes more than other. A definate 5 star drama!

Guest dbart001

163 preview

My comments:

I just want to understand the agreement betweek CB and MiOk, Does she want SB to be a lead designer and go w/ her to USA? Since I don't understand korean, I'm just relying on the translation/comments from this thread.

i want SB to get pregnant....i want MJ to die...NOW! :fury: ..no bone marrow donor nonsense..just die

I know, what's the point of saving MJ, right????Why waste someone's bone marrow???:lol:

I just want to understand the agreement betweek CB and MiOk, Does she want SB to be a lead designer and go w/ her to USA? Since I don't understand korean, I'm just relying on the translation/comments from this thread.

I know, what's the point of saving MJ, right????Why waste someone's bone marrow???:lol:

Yes, she insisted on collaborating with SB for the new Aqua deal. BUT her condition is that it must be done in the US (as a way to get SB and HS away from MJ) by telling CB that her studio and art materials are all there. She wants SB to design the kitchen.

I agree with most of the posters here who feel that MJ has gone completely 'round the bend. (By the way, I love this actress - she is sooo good at making me hate her character!)

But - and here is my question - does anyone recall another drama in which someone (or a MIL) was just so bad with no reasonable chance for redemption? I was always able to find at least one little thing that could make me believe something was possible. But I think the writers have put MJ in a corner with no believable way out.

Additionally, there seems to be this whole Oedipal thing going on which gives me the creeps. Has anyone noticed that, noticed it in another drama? Or is it just my twisted mind?

Lee Bo He's character in The Innocent Woman (aka Good Woman Baek Il-Hong) was at least as bad, or worse than MJ is here. She went so far as: blackmailing, extorting money, ruining the business and repution of, and refusing to be a blood donor for the lead actress' nine year old daughter, (nearly allowing the child to die) even though she knew that the dying girl was actually her own half sister. :crazy: Her MIL in that series was played by the formerly despicable Granny from YAMD. Both charcters were redeemed by the show's end. I also absolutely hated the diminutive future MIL of "Gukwha" in Pure in Heart who belittled and physically abused the helpless farm girl to no end. When she went up to "Gukwha"'s rooftop where "G" was hard at work cleaning peppers (while taking on any job which would allow her to not only survive, but also to guarentee the survival of her family back home) and dumped the whole basket in "G"'s face leaving her crying and bewildered, and the scene where she slapped "Gukwha" on both cheeks, I was wishing that I could somehow reach through the screen and wring that horrible woman's scrawny neck! :fury: There were also two very nasty, evil women doing all that they could to bring down Yi Pilmo's women in both Here Comes Ajumma (MJ was his beautiful, long-suffering, kindly spinster aunt in that one and "Moik" was "Ajumma's" mother.) and the series that he starred in before that one, As The River Flows, We'll Meet By The River had a cruel and evil MIL, FIL, and former best friend...

MJ, in this one, suffers from an obvious psychosis, brought on by her neuroses, and the horrible, broken-record writers block that has pretty much all of us hating that which we had once loved. :(

Guest nugraha

er...btw, i'm new and not korean..can i ask you guys something.

why, in Korea, the in laws cannot be married?

i mean, when the taepoong-yuri case, SB n HS cannot be married...

but y in 'Likable OR Not', when Danpung and Baekho is married, Sua can Still be together with Danpung's brother..

Well, even all know that Baekho and Sua is siblings..

i'm quite confius, can someone explain?

That's why some of us had thought that Taepoong will be ended with Yuri based on what happened on the previous drama. But still we dont know what's the writer had on his mind though. :P

This drama's nominees at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards to be held on 31 Dec 2008, thread at http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=263490

You are my destiny Gong Hyun-Joo (You Are My Destiny) Excellence Award - Daily Drama: Actress (우수 연기상 일일극 여자)

You are my destiny Kim Jung-Nan (You Are My Destiny) Excellence Award - Daily Drama: Actress (우수 연기상 일일극 여자)

You are my destiny Lee Hye-Sook (You Are My Destiny) Best Supporting Award: Actress (조연상 여자)

You are my destiny Lee Ji-Hoon (You Are My Destiny) Excellence Award - Daily Drama: Actor (우수 연기상 일일극 남자)

You are my destiny Lee Pil-Mo (You Are My Destiny) Excellence Award - Daily Drama: Actor (우수 연기상 일일극 남자)

You are my destiny Park Jae-Jung (You Are My Destiny) New Actor Award (신인상 남자)

You are my destiny Yoon-Ah (You Are My Destiny) New Actress Award (신인상 여자)

You are my destiny Yoon-Ah (You Are My Destiny) Popularity Award: Actress (인기상 여자)

Thanks Huangsy. I'll definitely vote for Lee Jihoon and Kim Jungnan, my two favorite characters in YAMD.

I also like Kim Jung-Nan (Soyeong) from this series. Can't figure out why they always have her MIL picking on her so much. It's going to be her screenplay that will eventually turn the tides for the family in a big way, I believe. I'd also like to see Lee Hye-Seok ("Yeongshil") win for her role. Maybe it's a holdover from Pure in Heart, but I just love having her on screen. I think she's a riot to watch. She owns every scene that she's in. I guess the selection committee got tired of MJ, as well. <_< No reflection on the actress though, she's the straw that stirs the poison.

Guest ladymoon

I'm new here and I have some questions to ask you :tears: I don't understand Korean. Does MJ tell HS and SB to be divorced? Did HS&SB know that their marriage licenses isn't official??? I hope SB will go to USA without HS :unsure:

Guest winghlau

A kind-hearted soul did a summary of episode 160 at kpopit.

I think MJ will use her sickness to prevent HS going to USA and I think SB will not go too if she knows that MJ is sick. The writer of this drama will do this just to raise the blood pressure of us viewers.

Guest sweetheart0085

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 148 [FULL]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 148

YSK: Wait, wait one moment, CMO, are you? You are not SB's deceased bio-mom friend; you are SB's biological mother.

GM: What's going on out here? (YSK grabs the photo from MO's hand)

MO: Give it back to me, don't touch it!

YSK: MO

MO: Yes, is me. I'm the bio-mom of SB, no, SJ's mother.

DJ: What are you saying? You are SB's mother?

MO: Yes, I'm SJ's mother, I, CMO deserted my child on the beach when she was 4 years old, I was eager to search my own career and abandoned my daughter. I have been hearing her cry calling mother for the last 20 years, I have to come back and find my daughter, Yes! I'm the mother of SJ

YSK: MO, calm down first, go to the room and sit down

MO: No, I came for my daughter and I need to see her, I'll tell SB that I'm her mother. I birthed her, missed her and would like to hold her in my arms and apologize to her that I'm truly very sorry. I'll go to declare my identity to her and make up for those years of pains and sufferings. I'll make it up to her even If I have to sacrifice my own life. I'll go. (Faints) (TP carries MO to her room)

GM: Does she need to go to the hospital?

YSK: I think she was over-excited and tired, she'll be alright.

GM: Goodness, she is SB's real mom, how could she lie without blinking her eyes once in front of SB and us

DJ: I'm sure she has her reasons.

YSK: Didn't you hear she said she personally abandoned her own daughter when SB was four. A true mother would sacrifice her own life for the sake of her child. I couldn't comprehend her action whatever her reasons were.

TP: Yes, I'm petrified with uneasiness when I see her laugh and smile before SB with no shame.

GM: We'll hear from her one day for her reason, but, in the mean time, are we going to tell SB?

TP & YSK: What?

GM: SB's mom is still alive. Should we tell her about it?

MJ (to self): SB has openly opposed me now. When a light hammer pounding can't secure the nail into the wall, a heavy-duty hammer must be vigorously stroked to secure her in place, and leave no room for rebellion.

HS: We are back.

SB: Mom, are you hungry? Today is cold; shall we eat hot-pot tonight for dinner?

MJ: You sit down first, and HS, go up to your room. (SB sits down) fine, you want to work in the office, ok, I agree, you go to work.

SB: Mom, thank you, thank you very much.

MJ: Lohas DIL must be someone outstanding with admiration from the public, her conducts and well behaved character relish the spotlight to reflect glory for me... You as a member of the Lohas, bear the obligation and responsibility. You stated this morning, you're capable to work in the office and simultaneously follow my schedules. Isn't it? Here, read this. Starting tomorrow morning at 5a.m. an English "free talking" teacher will come, you prepare and get ready for her. In addition, come straight home from work, there will be a teacher to tutor and equip you for college entry exam, the class is until mid-night. Cooking and flower arrangements classes are three times a week; on weekends, there are horse-back riding and golf lessons.

SB: It means I'm not allowed to work over-time in the office nor any private time of my own.

MJ: What can we do then? You stipulated you want to work and learn too. Can’t do it?

SB: I understand, I'll do and follow the schedules as you wish.

HS: SB, this is outrageous! Go and tell mom, this is not good; you only have five hours sleep a day.

SB: Mom has already back-down and allowed me to work in the office; I should fulfill her wish to be her ideal DIL

HS: SB, you have no time to rest at all. Mom is angry because you've opposed her will and going to work in the office, can't you see it?

SB: Don't worry; this is for my benefit, like your mom said to improve the betterment of my character.

CB: You are impossible, how can any SIL on earth survive under such tightfisted schedules

MJ: You don't understand at all, if she is garnering equal standards with other DIL, I wouldn't have to set this up, I'm honestly worried and horrified, hoping these training sessions and stringent scheduling would enable her to melt into our family with decency and class. Therefore, educating her is my job, don't get involved into my business, otherwise, sign an agreement that you would never interfere with me.

CB: Alright, I know, ok. This is within your boundary and jurisdiction, but, honey, can you treat her better from now on, don't jump on her case and be kinder to her.

MJ: Ever since she married into our family, have you any idea what kind of woman I'm becoming. We fight more often; you've changed your impression toward me as your wife.

CB: I haven't changed a bit; you are the one that have changed. Get raged for no reason; I'm so afraid of you that I don't even want to get close to you.

MJ: Where were you today?

CB: Where else? In the office of course.

MJ: At the office all day? Didn't see anyone in particular?

CB: Let me tell you honey, executives running a company would meet and hold conferences with a lot of people. Some in the morning and some later, satisfy now?

GM: If this woman is so afraid to tell SB she's her bio-mom, why did she bother to come back for her then?

MO: I must have startled everyone.

GM: Of course, with this kinda bomb dropped on us.

MO: I really want to apologize and also thank you. My SJ is very blessed to have you as her adopted mother. I'm very relieved and appreciative.

YSK: I can't figure you out, few minutes ago you were heart-broken with tears running down like a stream and now you are able to laugh.

GM: I would like to hear your reasons, is it a lie too that SB's bio-dad's dead?

MO: No, the year SB was burned; he was killed in an accident.

YSK: So, you abandoned your daughter? Does it mean when husbands die all widows abandon their kids?

MO: I was very young and afraid. We both were poverty stricken university art students, naive, inexperienced, without planning, we gave birth to SB. When my husband was killed, I looked at SB, I was angry; my dream of becoming an artist was destroyed. I couldn't go find a job with no relatives and money to hire a babysitter to care for SB and she cried all day because she was hungry. I felt hopeless, and sorrowful. Then 4 years later, I met my current husband.

DJ: Husband, you mean you’re-married?

MO: Yes, my husband didn't know I've married before and had a daughter. Because when we married, we'd never registered and SB was not reported to the county.

YSK: The truth then is SB is a blocking stone to your marriage, so you dumped her at the beach. Huh, the more I hear the more I'm furious.

MO: I was too young at the time.

YSK: What kind of excuse is that? If you gave birth to a child, you're responsible for her. After what you have done, you dare calling yourself a mother and want to see SB again. Why, why do you want to make it up to her?

MO: Because I'm a mother, as cruel as I was, I'm still a mother. If I could turn the clock back to the day I deserted her in 1989, I wouldn't have done that. As I grow older I miss SJ more and more and want to see her again. SB has already found out that her mother abandoned her, I beg you not to tell her I'm her bio-mother.

TP: Why, are you afraid that SB would hate you? Have you any idea how much SB had suffered during those years while you were in the US living a comfortable life. You don't want SB to hate you and ask us to shut-up, is that it? NO! She should know who were her parents…

DJ: TP, keep quiet.

TP: You've been hanging around SB and made up this delusion. Do you think this lie should be continued and misled SB for the rest of her life? I'll go; I'm going to tell her.

YSK: TP, hey, I'm going with him to stop him.

HS: SB, come take a look at this. There's some news about your mom's friend.

SB: What?

HS: CMO, an artist, wow she is a famous painter. There will be a fan-club meeting. SB, you don't want to find out more about your bio-parents? We could go and ask her.

SB: No, they don't have any meaning to me anymore. (phone rings) TP Oppa, what is it?

TP: Can you meet me at your front door? Don't bring HS along, you come down alone, ok, hurry.

YSK: TP, no, I don't like MO's character either, but consider SB, don't bring any more hurt to her.

TP: But she's involved in this, let her decide what to do. She should know the truth.

YSK: No, not in such haste.

(SB comes out). SB: Mom's here too, what is it that you can't tell me?

YSK: That..that is, TP, has his mind fixed to add our wedding food products to your HSN TV show. I'm trying to stop him to tell you this. We haven't brought this up to the in law madam, how could TP be so anxious.

TP: Yes, you know I'm type "A" personality. I would like for you to give some thoughts to it and discuss this with Lohas tomorrow.

YSK: SB, go back, we call you out so late in the evening they may not like it.

SB: Then, I'll go in now. TP Oppa, we'll talk again tomorrow. Be careful, ok.

(SB goes back in the house) TP: You think this type of secret can be kept long?

GM: Boy, TP often shoots from the hips, quick to act. It's not any good news, what's the rush to tell.

MO: Why haven't they come back yet? TP had better not tell, oh, no, I'd better go too, no....

(TP and YSK walk in) MO: What happened? You...you told SJ, that I'm her bio-mom

TP: No, you don't qualify to be her mother so I didn't say anything, I refrained myself. But, I really would like to expose you.

YSK: Now is not a good time to tell, SB's still carrying the burden that she was deserted by her parents.

DJ: That's right, this has to wait for the right timing.

YSK: Mom, ok and TP, you too.

GM: You don't have to worry about me, I'm the type of person you can count on, seal my lips. I won't even tell YS.

TP: I won't tell either, not for your sake, madam, but for SB.

(TP and MO go back to their individual rooms)

GM: Gezz, this woman's life is pitiful, feel sorry for her. How long is she staying in our house?

MJ starts calling SB to take English lesson early in the morning.

Female tm: SB, you look really tired.

Male tm: That's right, you know even newlyweds have to control their love lives.

SB: It's important to advertise and let our clients know that our products will be on HSN TV. What about printing some pamphlet?

(While they are discussing, SUB breaks the news that she is resigning from Lohas and planning to go overseas. Everyone is surprised and male tl expresses the company is not doing well & they need her. SUB wants to talk to SB privately.)

SUB: The fact is I'm going to work as a volunteer in Africa with NKW.

SB: You mean Dr. NKW

SUB: I can't afford to again lose the man I love and have decided to leave with him. I'm running a tight schedule and no time to say goodbye, would you convey my goodbye to each of your family on my behalf, especially GM.

SB: Sis.

(SUB is packing her bag) SUB: KSUB, are you doing the right thing? Is this the right decision? What about Mom? How am I going to tell dad?

(SUB tries to call DG but he's in a meeting and can't answer the phone. YS comes out from the bathroom and complains as usual asks if SUB is returning from some trip. And when SUB tells her she's leaving for Africa)

YS: You think Africa is a coffee shop that you can come and go, no way, you are not allowed to go. PERIOD.

SUB: If I don't leave and lose NKW, I would blame my parents and regret for the rest of my life

YS: Is he the only man on earth, of all the men around why must you pick a pilgrim wandering from place to place. No, absolutely, no.

SUB: I would like to change my living environment for a year. Under the hot sun in Africa, give a helping hand to those in destitution, this experience will enrich and bring special quality to my life. Mom, I'm sorry. (Grabs her luggage and heads for the front door)

YS: Goodness, you come back here. Stop, come back. She's mad, out of her mind, crazy, what am I going to do?

YS calls DG on the phone while she chases after SUB to the airport, DG doesn't answer the phone.

(SK answers the phone, HR thinks it is YH and asks her to bring the stack of trays to the shop. When she finds out it is SK, she refuses to let him help. But SK insists to deliver them. HR panics.)

HR: In law, why don't you bring GM for some snacks and take a break.

YSK: We are so busy with the orders, no time to go anywhere, why don't we order some take out?

HR: Oh, what am I going to do? (GM and YSK come out from the kitchen)

GM: Are we ordering some take out snacks?

(HR Is worried about SK showing up, and then SY walks in the shop.)

SY: mom and GM, TY is coming too, we'll go home in his car later, ok?

YSK: Very good, TP already left to make deliveries; we were planning to take the bus home.

GM: Great! We'll have the snacks and wait for him

HR: Snacks, we haven't order any yet, (pull SY to the side) SK is coming.

SY: What? Are you sure?

HR: Why don't you get your mom and GM out of here, hurry, now.

SY: GM and mom, I feel like having some hot seafood soup, shall we go for some.

YSK: I'm don't mind having some, what about you, Mom?

GM: I'll eat anything.

SY: Good, I know just the place, let's go

They are on their way getting ready to leave, SK walks in with the package.

SK: Here you go, Dr. C comes with the trays.

HR: Thank you nephew!

GM: Nephew, is he the guy that called TY before?

SY: Yea...yes.

YSK: In law, we are going now.

(YSK, GM and SY leave the shop)

SK: So, this is the reason why you were so afraid, you are working with your in laws

MJ: SB thinks working in the office and also be a qualified SIL in my family is feasible. Wait you see, if I find you deviate or missing 1 minute or even 1 second from my schedule, I would cut you off like this flower. (She cuts the top of the rose she is holding)

CB: Yes, I can't thank you enough.

MO: My daughter, no, SB's like a daughter to me. If I could provide any assistance to her in law's company I would be very pleased. At any rate, at the fan-club meeting I've mentioned the executives from the Construction Co are eminent investors, I will arrange another private meeting for you to present your proposal.

CB: I'm very grateful that a world renowned Painter C. could help our company. Yes, we'll meet there later.

(MJ walks in the room and CB hangs up the phone)

MJ: What kind of phone call is it that you have to hang up so fast?

CB: Are you ear dropping on my phone conversation?

MJ: No, am I supposed to knock the door when I come in my own room?

CB: Goodness sake, this is nothing, don't make a big deal out of it!

(Flash back: MJ remembers her friend mentioned that CB and MO were seen in the hotel and they look like close acquaintances)

MJ: Wait, earlier on the phone he said painter C,... CMO.... this name is familiar. What kind of relationship he has with this woman, Oh, my, wait I can't sit and do nothing.

SB and TP are discussing the details on the presentation of the food products on HSN TV

SB: Do you know SUB is going overseas?

TP: Overseas? No, to study, should find out from aunt YS

SB: Is the MO madam still living in the house?

TP: Yes

SB: She has no other relatives? Why is she staying here? When is she going back to U.S.?]

TP: SB, what do you feel about your bio-mom if she's still alive?

SB: Oppa, what are you talking about?

TP: Nothing, I know she's dead, I'm just curious how would you feel about it?

SB: I have only 1 mother, and I don't consider the one who abandoned me at the beach as my bio-mom, therefore, no feeling whatsoever.

(TP leave and SB picks up his scarf) SB: Oppa forgets his scarf, its cold outside.

CB: Sorry, I'm late.

MO: No, I've just arrived too; also Aqua construction’s director is also coming a little late as well.

(MJ follows CB into the hotel) MJ: I specifically saw him coming in here, where is he?

YSK: Where does she (MO) go?

TP: I'm back; she's not in her room?

YSK: No.

TP: I've just spoke with SB about her bio-mom situation. Seems like if she knew about MO, it would be a big blow to SB. I asked if her mom is still alive, how would she take it?

YSK: What did she say then? (Outside the house, SB is walking toward the door and on the phone)

SB: I'm going to mom's house, TP Oppa left a scarf at the office and want to give it back to him, yes, I'll see you later at home. Don't worry, I won't be late.

TP: She said she only has one mother, (Big sigh) apparently this abandonment really left a deep wound in her heart, better not tell her that MO is her bio-mom.

(SB walks in the courtyard.)

End^.~

Guest bluemoon1st

Oh dear, lantawmako, can tell you "love" MJ's character...makes your blood boil ya :phew:

It will be interesting at this point if the writers introduce a pregnant Saebyuk :sweatingbullets:

Archived