[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest ValleeDamour

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 147 [FULL]

(Someone who watches the drama through my YouTube channel [iloveyamd] decided to contribute by translating episode 147 for me. Here it is)

the translations for episode 145 and 146 are not posted yet...i'm not sure when and if they will anytime soon but i thank these people for helping out.

:(:(

Sweetheart0085, many thanks for keeping the threat alive. The threat is so quiet without Jbigdog and other active commentators. Wish everyone resumes their participation soon. Miss you guys. Take care. :(:(:(

YAMD 152 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ----

VEOH HQ: ----

[

Hi uncle Ahoxan, hope you have had a wonderful holidays. Thank you so much for giving us the link every day. Miss your comments. Take care, uncle. :D

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zaizai00

the ending to episode 152 left me with my mouth hanging.... if i guessed correctly, MJ asked SB to wash the sheet and the blankets and then HS came home and was appalled. And i'm guessing at the end... MJ was going to curse at SB for letting HS find out how she was being tortured by MJ? I was thinking... well I don't see how you could have avoided the situation :crazy: what did you expect her to do? move everything to the bushes??? 0________________________0

just MJ is still b*****ing around and usually by now, the mother in-laws soften up, just a tad....but i guess not for MJ...

did anyone else notice the soobin seems to be taking on the same role as the girl in Pure 19... her name escapes me at the moment... the girl who was originally supposed to marry Yunhu... Su Yeon?

Here's the link to the Preview of ep.154

*side note* look it says BoA at the end of the link :lol::sweatingbullets:

Anyhoo, back on topic. I tried searching for the YouKu link but looks like ep 153 isn't uploaded yet.

As for the preview :ph34r::crazy::wacko: SB is probably going to lose it after seeing her mother act like a maid infront of all those guest at MJ's house. It's time HS and SB move out...screw the typical storyline...MJ is just too evil that the writers can't redeem her in anyway. :tongue2:

My happy ending is HS and SB move far away in their own house so they don't have to interact with MJ and have lots of kids to annoy the crap out of her.

yamd 153 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TGJ59BUD

happy weekend to all!

^ Thank you for the link. I was really curious to see why HS was apologizing to his mom.

As for my feelings about ep 153:

:angry:I really just want to go and slap the writers of this show :phew: Things were starting to brighten up when MJ saw the note left by SB and she invited her to dinner but no they had to ruin it just for sake of prolonging the show. YR just had to pick up the phone and just had to leave the house and not tell her mother SB's message. :tongue2:

I really don't know what they are thinking. It wasn't like one dinner was going to suddenly change everything. MJ and SB weren't going to become BFF overnight.

YR just won't give up on TP. Are we really going to see them get back into a relationship? <_< I'm sorry but TP deserves someone better.

Sorry, about the ranting...just had to let it out. :sweatingbullets:

On a positive note: HS and SB looked so cute together cooking the porridge :wub:

does anyone know how many more episodes yamd has left? I just curious. I'm wondering how long it can go..

^I don't know probably 173 eps or so if it goes all the way til the end of December?

Guest divasma

At the rate she is going MJ (who I also believe cannot be redeemed in any meaningful way by the writers) should be insane by now - perhaps she is headed for a complete breakdown? That would be a twist and we could at least forgive her for never warming up to SB.

Heaven only knows how to fix Yuri! She is a lost cause because she never thinks or has any character development.

Just my humble opinion but the writers, directors, whoever - really lost their way with this one.

Thank yo to all the brave souls who cintinue to provide us with the epis subs, etc. I really don't watch so much any more but love this thread because of the discussion - so that is agood thing that has come out out of it - perhaps it is the destiny for all of us!

Guest lantawmako

^

On a positive note: HS and SB looked so cute together cooking the porridge :wub:

^

Oh yes...sooooo cute. This is why I like HS, he soo sweet.

I can't believe I would be saying this, but I actually like today's episode. For the last 40 episodes or so, this is the first time that I didn't fast forward. Even DG is sooo funny. (i laughed even if didn't understand what they were saying)...SB and HS wooing MJ was really cute too...that massage scene was sweet... I luv it that TP ignored YR. With 20 or so episodes left, I hope this drama will turn for the better. SB fell asleep and stood MJ up, but I hope MJs disappointmen/anger will not go out of proportion. I am actually looking forward for next week episodes..of course it can't be perfect....yoonhee's bio father, please go away. :fury: ..i dislike you more than I dislike grandma.

Edit: I luv SB's coat.

RiceGirl1212' date='Dec 5 2008, 03:54 PM' post='11825129']

^

:angry:I really just want to go and slap the writers of this show :phew: Things were starting to brighten up when MJ saw the note left by SB and she invited her to dinner but no they had to ruin it just for sake of prolonging the show. YR just had to pick up the phone and just had to leave the house and not tell her mother SB's message. :tongue2:

oh is that what happened?, ahh that brat...obviouslyTP was not head over heels in love with her...HS was devastated when he broke up with SB...TP seemed to get over the wedding fiasco without much pain and suffering.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

As for epi 152 hs isn't going to happy and most likely yell at him mom or something

as for the preview of 153 sb does look really nice with her hair up in a bun.

It's going hit past that amount. They've extended YAMD to mid-Jan. Which means the ratings are doing well enough, but still aish I don't want to drag this drama on for too long to the point where they end on a sour note. I would rather it end on a high note.

Guest lantawmako

TRANSLATION CONTINUATION FOR EPISODE 144 [PART 3 TO END]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 144

SB: I've packed the suits for you here, if yours is wrinkled, change to a different one.

HS: When I'm not here, are you going to be alright by yourself?

SB: I'm not by myself, your mom and sister are around.

HS: That's why I'm more worried. Your loving husband is not here, how are you going to cope? How I wish I could put you in my pocket and bring you along with me

SB: What about you, I wouldn't be there for two days, you would have to sleep alone.

HS: That's right, can't hold my dad to sleep?

Alright we will just have to use our imagination since these scenes didn't pass censorship. :o ..so HS holds SB to sleep...every night? :wub:

YAMD 153 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ----

VEOH HQ: ----

YAMD 154 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

154회 :: 2008년 12월 8일 월요...

민정은 약속을 바람 맞은 사실에 분노하여 영숙네 집에 들이닥쳐 새벽을 혼내고, 뒤따라 들어와 이를 본 호세는 분가를 선언한다. 영숙과 풍금은 화란 집에가서 상기를 만나 어리둥절하고, 태영과 소영의 관계는 계속 냉각된다. 한편 새벽을 위해 민정에게 음식을 해주려던 영숙은 민정의 급한 사정에 의해 하루만 얼떨결에 가정부처럼 일하게 되는데, 때마침 새벽이 집으로 돌아온다.

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

154 times: Monday December 8, 2008 ...

In fact, the promise to the people being stood up by anger at the dawn raid youngsukne honnaego home, to catch up in. This is to declare Jose bunga. Youngsuk meet with the organ above the maze hwaran to go home, and Tae-Young and soyoung cooling of the relationship will continue. The early morning food for the people trying to make an emergency youngsuk by the people one day of work as a housekeeper in a rush, and just as the morning comes back home.

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-111 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-111: -

MySoju 001-116: ---

VEOH 001-100: ------

VEOH 101-118: ------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 101-153: ------

YouKu 001-153: -----

I am actually looking forward for next week episodes..of course it can't be perfect....yoonhee's bio father, please go away. :fury: ..i dislike you more than I dislike grandma.

Edit: I luv SB's coat.

I actually don't really mind SangKi...I don't know why...I have to say his and SY, TY, YH storyline is actually interesting.

About SB's clothing she's had some pretty outfits lately and so has SuBin. I think the stylists on the show are pretty decent.

Alright we will just have to use our imagination since these scenes didn't pass censorship. :o ..so HS holds SB to sleep...every night? :wub:

I know what you mean...lolz.

Man, translations really do help. I remember watching that scene and going blah~ nothing special going on here but what do you know :D

Guest oliv_d_pooh

It's going hit past that amount. They've extended YAMD to mid-Jan. Which means the ratings are doing well enough, but still aish I don't want to drag this drama on for too long to the point where they end on a sour note. I would rather it end on a high note.

they are really extending YAMD to mid JAN????????? as much as i Love this drama, i would love to see some changes in plot if they really are extending it.....coz its been pretty dragging lately......

i really would love to see MJ - SB relationship getting better....we desperately need a happy ending hereeeeee....

It's a relief to read positive postings on the last two episodes. I don't know how the drama would extend to mid January & just wonder what subplots shall we be put through. Enough of SB being treated badly by her demanding MIL. MJ wants SB to have the proper decorum of the wife of the future CEO of Lohas but her method is excessive. She's training SB to be a good housekeeper not to be the madam of a conglomerate. The pressure on SB to come up to her expectations is too much.

If there's one good reason I diligently watch this drama, it would be HS' way of looking after SB. I love the way he takes her side whenever MJ gives her a hard time.

Sweetheart, ahoxan & skyler & our translators ... I can't thank you enough. :D Let's keep the thread alive & interesting to the final episode. Cheers! :lol:

Guest PockyxChan

The cast seems pretty good. I'm also curious to see how well Yoona does. And even though I'm not a fan of SNSD, I hope this becomes a step forward for her. Another k-drama to add to my list... sigh...

Guest _Zoolander_

EPISODE 140 Soft Subs

translator: 46527eu4

timer: cynstar.

MU

EPISODE 147 Soft Subs

translator: taoofnothing

timer: cynstar.

MU

Thanks for the soft subs cynstar, I actually just caught up to the wedding episode and I gotta say it was pretty funny seeing everything go wrong for MJ. YS rubbing in her face Soobin's doctor boyfriend who's father is an ambassador, SB couldn't use the wedding dress she picked for her, and she was shown up when SB's real mom paid for the wedding in the brides name right after she was going on about not making the mistake again of trying to save face and pride. :lol:

Also some of the cast was on a talk show the other day. I'm uploading to YT if anyone wants to see it.

93491701un6jy5.jpg

kjugyr0hx4.jpg

Archived