[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Sorry guys. I won't be able to do the early capture from KBS-Able all this week.

I hope to resume next week.

YAMD 144 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ----

VEOH LQ: ----

VEOH HQ: ----

YAMD 145 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

145회 :: 2008년 11월 25일 화...

윤희는 상기가 자신의 친 아빠임을 알고 크게 실망한다. 미옥의 미국식 생활방식은 대진 가족을 당황스럽게 하고, 연실의 임신으로 대구는 지극정성이 되고 수빈은 영 불편하다. 로하스는 경제 위기로 구조조정을 고려하고 민정은 새벽을 괴롭히면서도 다른 사람들에게 나쁜 시어머니로 보일까 이미지를 관리하고 싶은데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

145 times: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 ...

Above his father's pro-yunhui greatly disappointed to know that. The draw of the American way of life miok embarrassing the family, and the Daegu yeonsil jigeukjeong of the pregnancy and sex of the young subin uncomfortable. Restructuring of the economic crisis, consider the LOHAS and the people but to other people goerophimyeon in the morning, it looks as a bad mother-in-law, and I'd like to manage the image ......

episode 145

When yoonhee finds out that sangki is her biological father, she is hugely disappointed. MiOk's American lifestyle keep the Daejin family flustered, Daegoo becomes extremely caring after finding about Yeonshil's pregnancy and soobin can't help but feel uncomfortable. Lohas is going under restructuring due to the bad economy and minjung wants to avoid a bad mother-in-law image, while treating saebyuk badly...

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-100 from SoShi-Subs with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified: -------------
[[ E-Subbed to episode 105 ]]

MySoju: ---------------

VEOH 001-100: ------

VEOH 101-144: ------

YouKu 001-143: -----

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lantawmako

to be completely honest, I'm getting quite bored of this show now. the storyline is gettting quite tedious and dragging. never thought i would think this way because i loved the show in the beginning. hopefully, it picks up and gets a lot more interesting.

yup the show has gone from bad to worst.

Without watching the show, take the translations for epi 136 posted by sweetheart for example. Count the number of lines SB and HS had. Its so little you could almost forget they were there. Ok, they say Yoona is very busy, but with the time she can spare don't you think maybe the director will utilize this time showing scenes of SB and HS together? Enough of the bonding with her adopted parents or MJ's sadistic attitude. I am hoping that this drama will still turn around but I can't see light from the horizon with the way the plot is going. I can't believe that I used to get so excited to come home and watch the show. Its very very disappointing.

Guest kbmoon87

yup the show has gone from bad to worst.

Without watching the show, take the translations for epi 136 posted by sweetheart for example. Count the number of lines SB and HS had. Its so little you could almost forget they were there. Ok, they say Yoona is very busy, but with the time she can spare don't you think maybe the director will utilize this time showing scenes of SB and HS together? Enough of the bonding with her adopted parents or MJ's sadistic attitude. I am hoping that this drama will still turn around but I can't see light from the horizon with the way the plot is going. I can't believe that I used to get so excited to come home and watch the show. Its very very disappointing.

Yeah. I can remember not being able to wait to watch a new episode everyday but now, i find myself skipping most of the episode. kind of sad really. i guess it was more interesting when HS and SB weren't together.

Yeah. I can remember not being able to wait to watch a new episode everyday but now, i find myself skipping most of the episode. kind of sad really. i guess it was more interesting when HS and SB weren't together.

All true. I haven't been watching either. The acting have been fairly good, but the writing has been pretty horrible.

I think the writers got lost somewhere along the way (maybe also under pressure and time constraint) when trying to extend the drama to the end of the year. I am also somewhat disappointed at how draggy the show has become. However, the series is still doing very well in Korea with ratings over 30% in the recent episodes.

---- Date ---- Ep -- Nation ---- Seoul ----

2008-11-11 135 29.8 (1st) 27.0 (1st)

2008-11-12 136 30.4 (1st) 28.0 (1st)

2008-11-13 137 30.8 (1st) 29.0 (1st)

2008-11-14 138 32.0 (1st) 30.2 (1st)

2008-11-17 139 35.3 (1st) 32.5 (1st)

2008-11-18 140 37.1 (1st) 35.1 (1st)

2008-11-19 141 35.8 (1st) 33.8 (1st)

2008-11-20 142 34.3 (1st) 32.5 (1st)

2008-11-21 143 35.8 (1st) 34.6 (1st)

2008-11-24 144 36.7 (1st) 34.3 (1st)

Me too, i feel detached to YAMD right now. Before I was so anxious to find out how HS and SB would get together, and the identity of SB's real birth parents, etc. But now, it feels like there is nothing else to anticipate and every episode is just boring.

Guest yc630621

I watched this drama on 3x fast forward. Have to agree most people.

The acting from the leads and their chemistry were not impressive. Both Pure 19 and Likable or not were a lot better.

But I did not feel the latest episodes are so boring and for those who does not like what the writer is doing, I think there is still hope.

I am at EP140 right now, when SB's mother was calling her for the first time, so my guess could be wrong in the recent episodes.

No one like the investigator but I think it is a nice touch to bring closure to that subplot about YH's real father.

Very often, we see subplots as fillers as the drama progress forward and at the end getting no closure.

I do not feel (at Ep 140), the woman is SB's real mother. The picture shown in the wedding was from long ago and someone could have

made a mistake on the old picture. I am still hoping they find SB is Kim's long lost daughter.

If you watch enough k-drama, you would believe the writer will not lead you on and change mind like that.

They might just be using this to show how slefish/superficial HS's mother is when she thought SB is really from a wealthy family.

And they will take every chance to tease you and reveal the truth at the very end.

Different from many others, I like the closure for Soo-Bin and the pairing of her with Dr. Nan.

She is actually a nice person who was willing to fight for what she wanted.

Even though she did some bad things, but it was obvious she was regretful for those actions.

Guest zaizai00

I watched this drama on 3x fast forward. Have to agree most people.

The acting from the leads and their chemistry were not impressive. Both Pure 19 and Likable or not were a lot better.

But I did not feel the latest episodes are so boring and for those who does not like what the writer is doing, I think there is still hope.

I am at EP140 right now, when SB's mother was calling her for the first time, so my guess could be wrong in the recent episodes.

No one like the investigator but I think it is a nice touch to bring closure to that subplot about YH's real father.

Very often, we see subplots as fillers as the drama progress forward and at the end getting no closure.

I do not feel (at Ep 140), the woman is SB's real mother. The picture shown in the wedding was from long ago and someone could have

made a mistake on the old picture. I am still hoping they find SB is Kim's long lost daughter.

If you watch enough k-drama, you would believe the writer will not lead you on and change mind like that.

They might just be using this to show how slefish/superficial HS's mother is when she thought SB is really from a wealthy family.

And they will take every chance to tease you and reveal the truth at the very end.

Different from many others, I like the closure for Soo-Bin and the pairing of her with Dr. Nan.

She is actually a nice person who was willing to fight for what she wanted.

Even though she did some bad things, but it was obvious she was regretful for those actions.

I don't think I could have express my feelings any better. :) I feel that this drama probably isn't the best, but still has some attractiveness in it that keeps my tied to it by a tiny string. :blush: I like some of the pairing but I also agree with many people on the thread that some of the writing seems wierd and out of place. The face that Soobin's mom is now pregnant is really out of place considering the fact that she was about to get a divorce and her age. YH's dad seems almost thrown in at the end, as if the writers suddenly realized that they had to fulfill that question. Then there comes the issue of SB's real mom which seems the most random of all. She supposedly abandoned her daughter around 15 years ago and she decidedly shows up one day and boldly introduces herself as SB's biological mom, with almost no remorse for her past actions, and starts calling SB's adoptive mom, unni? Maybe it's just me, but it seems that something fishy around here, or maybe because most other dramas with the same plotline take a very different approach to the same topic.

Guest lantawmako

All true. I haven't been watching either. The acting have been fairly good, but the writing has been pretty horrible.

I missed TP's obnoxious but adorable character. Now TP's role is just so insignificant.

Instead of making the best of what they have, they threw in new characters like lollipop guy and SB's biological mother.

The title of this drama should have been "the pains and sufferings of an orphan and her search for her family" This should be a sequel to Annie, not a romantic drama. Or they could have called the drama "Minjung Deville" -- inspired by Cruella Deville"

Agree ,agree with everyone it is getting draggy and boring.......the sparks has somehow

disappeared...why the secrecy from miok..wished the storyline is faster. yuri and mj is just plain rediculous. <_<

i so agree with you all it way too long now and now it just lagging. it actually reminds me of a american tv show called "days of a lives" where it would take them for ever to just pour a coffee. thats how i feel now that im updated i thought that after they get married it would be it.

It's regrettable this drama that showed so much promise at the start will end with its supporters slowly shying away from the thread, disillusioned. The blame is always thrown to the writer for a poorly written script. Maybe the director is as accountable because he calls the shots & directs the movement of the drama. But then, the actors are to take as much responsibility especially the leads. If there are conditions on how a part is to be played, then these limitations will hinder a realistic performance. I'd like to give my honest opinion ... Yoona as Saebyuk should at least act as a loving wife, attentive & sweet to HS. She looks stiff as a rod when HS hugs her, no response at all. It's only acting for heaven's sake. To be convincing she should feel her role as she does well when acting the part of a daughter to Youngsuk & Daejin and as a sister to TP & TY.

carmina i agree with you actually. i thought that after they get married she would be more comfortable with him but now if feels like when i watch them it feels more like a brother and sister relationship. and after rewatching some of the epi it seems like she is more comfortable with TP. ummm... i hope this show gets better cause its a good show and i love the actors and actress that plays in it i just hope that the writers and Pd dont ruin it any more

Aish there's rumor going around that they're going to extend YAMD to mid-jan. I honestly don't know why cause it seems like the script writers are running out of things to do with the darn drama T.T.

Guest iheartkdrama

i feel like the writers are stringing me along with the one remaining storyline of saebyuk's birth mom/whether she is doyoung. it's all they have left. i can't believe how much promise this show had at the beginning. i plead the writers to put me out of my misery now.

Archived