[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest sweetheart0085

Sweetheart you deserve all the thank yous. Please relay to 46527eu4 that we are grateful.

YAMD is getting soooo boring even this thread is dying.

Thank you lantawmako, i'll relay the message to her.

and yes, the drama and even this thread is dying down...i wonder why though.

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 137

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 137

SK: I think this is the house. It looks like nobody's home. JSB becomes KSB, Lohas KSB.

Orphanage director: Congratulation to you SB for getting married and also finding a good family to adopt you. Wish that your days ahead will be happy. Here are your info papers. We all like SB very much when she lived here in the orphanage. Congratulation to the adopted parents too, you've found the best daughter ever.

DJ: Yes, we have and thank you] YSK: She is a beautiful daughter.

Director: By the way, someone was here looking for you not long ago, have you heard from anyone?

SB: No, who?

Director: Someone was inquiring about losing a child on the beach on a certain date... So we provided that someone a list of children's names within a month to the date. I wonder if you have ever been contacted. Maybe you are not the one.

SB: Is the person a man or a woman?

YSK: Do you think that person is looking for you?

SB: If I were the one, I would have already been contacted. No one has ever looked me up.

DJ: Nothing is absolute, hope you have some good news coming to you.

BJ: Madam] MJ: Who's at the door? What is this woman coming to my home for? Go, open the door.

MJ: Ms. Hung, what is this?

YS: I'll get to the point, director's brother cheated my money, and I’m here for you to solve this for me.

MJ: What are you saying CL took your money?

YS: Frankly speaking, that is an investment for some business venture. He disappears with my $300,000.00 and skips to Africa

MJ to self: CL, you are in trouble again. No wonder he left without saying a word.

MJ: Mrs. Hung, you come into my house and drop a bomb. I'm shocked. I know nothing about the fact you even know our CL and that you have some business venture with him. This is between the two of you, why are you coming here asking us to solve your problem?

YS: Are you saying you have nothing to do with it? I do not get a receipt from CL because I trust Lohas director and his reputation.

MJ: No, we have heard of no such money. Also, we can't even get hold of him now. How can we solve this? You don't even have a receipt. (MJ suddenly remembers and thinks to herself: loaning the money without a receipt? What kind of relationship does these two have?) (flash back) CL: I'm courting this lady, and seriously thinking to spend the rest of my life with her. In fact, this lady is my destiny... OMG, no way, it can’t be.

YS: How can you say no way so abruptly? Your family lives well, and eats well. Do you have any moral responsibility when a member of your family hurts somebody? Is this how HS carries the same gene of the family?

MJ: Don't get my HS involved in this.

YS: Do I say something wrong? Your HS dumps his fiancé' and turns to a different girl at the verge of his wedding? He flees from my SUB and now is marrying SB? Hoo... give up a peacock and replace with a street pigeon, after all, a cheap sandal must match with another cheap sandal to make a pair. My SUB is too good for him.

MJ: How dare you say my HS, this is way out of line. An immature simple minded woman, freely hands over her money to CL, thinks by force she can get her money back. That money has nothing to do with us. BJ, make sure all doors and windows are locked after the guest excuses herself

YS: Wait and see, whether I can get my money back or not. You think I will let it go.

(Flash back) NKW: If I'm leaving here, (1) are you willing to go with me? (2) Are you willing to wait for me?

SUB: KSB I thought you are taking a day-off.

SB: I have an important mail to send to Sol Company.

Male TL: You need to split up in two, one in the office and the other preparing for your wedding. Here SB, let me give you two energy drinks.

Male TM: Let me have one, you wouldn't give me when I'd asked for it

Female TM: Does the director have anything to see if you continue to work here? Do they want you to quit and help your husband?

Male TM: Wait, we are going to the construction trip in two weeks, is that before or after SB's wedding..

GM: Give me, let me do it. Here you go, done

SY: GM, how do you do that? Wow, help me too.][GM: This old lady has some use right.

SY: I'm so jealous of SB. Everyone is buying the comforter from the store, and we have GM and Mom making it for her.

TP: SIL, if you are jealous, marry one more time.

YSK: Stop the joking.

GM: Every stitch and every thread are from the hearts. This comforter is our gift for SB's in laws. Every stitch has to be perfect and the cotton material inside has to be spread evenly, making sure it is smooth and soft for touching. The in laws look at this comforter's detailed hand-man-ship to evaluate and measure SB's family.

YSK: Yes, mom.

SY: GM, I'm a bit puzzled, this is yellow. Why is it we don't make it pink or blue? Those colors are more elegant...

YSK: Do you know every color has its meaning?

GM: This golden yellow symbolizes wealth and the maroon red symbolizes with plenty of off springs. Nowadays, young people have no knowledge of all this tradition.

YSK: The blessings are for SB to live a happy and fruitful life ever after. By the way SY, is YH finishing her final exam today?

To be continued perhaps tonight...

p.s. what does this mean???

윤희는 상기가 자신의 친 아빠임을 알고 크게 실망한다. 미옥의 미국식 생활방식은 대진 가족을 당황스럽게 하고, 연실의 임신으로 대구는 지극정성이 되고 수빈은 영 불편하다. 로하스는 경제 위기로 구조조정을 고려하고 민정은 새벽을 괴롭히면서도 다른 사람들에게 나쁜 시어머니로 보일까 이미지를 관리하고 싶은데......

it's the perview text for ep 145

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation for Preview EP 145

[Credit to Philzeta]

man: yh. I am your father.

sy: you crazy?

yh: get out. there was no expectation from the beginning. no disappointment either.

sy: yh let's talk.

woman: hello. good morning.

woman: This is the picture I drew.

Sb's dad: wow. beautiful.

Sbn's mom: oh my.

sb's dad: um...

dg: this is good for pregnant women.

tp: thank you very much.

sbn's mom: I've never seen you like this before.

tp: time to be greeted by the bride and the groom.

yr: who's that skank?

hs: will there be a lay off?

hs's dad: we'll have to let go of a team leader or two.

sb: only if I could take a nap for a while.

Guest bluemoon1st

I just finished watching tonight's episode but am not able to provide detailed summary because i do not understand korean..sorry. :(

Apparently, Saebyuk found out that Miok is her mother and not her mother's friend as claimed.

So, she went to the hotel to confront Miok.

There were some sweet moments when HS showed emotional support.

The Kang father and son had to go away on a businese trip.

Another cute moment when HS said goodbye to Saebyuk and as expected a peck on the cheek and a wink! (I guess our "luvmyasianman" must be jealous :P )

Mj ordered lots of veg (really LOTS of it) and poor Saebyuk had to wash and clean them.

Yuri came back and as usual must have said some nasty comments and the "The War of the flying Veg begins...." :wacko:

Translation for Preview EP 145

[Credit to Philzeta]

man: yh. I am your father.

sy: you crazy?

yh: get out. there was no expectation from the beginning. no disappointment either.

sy: yh let's talk.

woman: hello. good morning.

woman: This is the picture I drew.

Sb's dad: wow. beautiful.

Sbn's mom: oh my.

sb's dad: um...

dg: this is good for pregnant women.

tp: thank you very much.

sbn's mom: I've never seen you like this before.

tp: time to be greeted by the bride and the groom.

yr: who's that skank?

hs: will there be a lay off?

hs's dad: we'll have to let go of a team leader or two.

sb: only if I could take a nap for a while.

Small Video preview here (WTF? click on kbs's navigation buttons won't work :tongue2: )

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/unmyung/

윤희는 상기가 자신의 친 아빠임을 알고 크게 실망한다. 미옥의 미국식 생활방식은 대진 가족을 당황스럽게 하고, 연실의 임신으로 대구는 지극정성이 되고 수빈은 영 불편하다. 로하스는 경제 위기로 구조조정을 고려하고 민정은 새벽을 괴롭히면서도 다른 사람들에게 나쁜 시어머니로 보일까 이미지를 관리하고 싶은데......

episode 145

When yoonhee finds out that sangki is her biological father, she is hugely disappointed. MiOk's American lifestyle keep the Daejin family flustered, Daegoo becomes extremely caring after finding about Yeonshil's pregnancy and soobin can't help but feel uncomfortable. Lohas is going under restructuring due to the bad economy and minjung wants to avoid a bad mother-in-law image, while treating saebyuk badly...

^to whomever asked for the translation

edit:

which is sweetheart0085

Guest misscristinej0y

episode 145

When yoonhee finds out that sangki is her biological father, she is hugely disappointed. MiOk's American lifestyle keep the Daejin family flustered, Daegoo becomes extremely caring after finding about Yeonshil's pregnancy and soobin can't help but feel uncomfortable. Lohas is going under restructuring due to the bad economy and minjung wants to avoid a bad mother-in-law image, while treating saebyuk badly...

edit:

which is sweetheart0085

Thanks for translating!!!

YS pregnant? Haha. Sorry, but it's going to be a funny plot seeing how DG and her are acting right now. And when did she have time to get pregnant?! She was always running around up in other peoples business until she met CL. Don't tell me it's CL's baby! Haha.

Guest sweetheart0085

episode 145

edit:

which is sweetheart0085

Thank you so much^.~

Honestly, I don't find the Yeonsil pregnancy subplot amusing. How old is she by the way in the drama ... 50ish? They've been married for 30 years, so anyone can guess that she had Subin, now 28, at a very young age, which doesn't make sense because it was she who was chasing DG until he gave in upon halmonee's prodding to be man enough to marry her ... a 19-20 year old YS chasing DG? It would have been better if the cancer was a right diagnosis but the good news is that it was detected early, not in the terminal stage, curable & benign. That will give YAMD a little drama so it could rise to its current state of mediocrity.

Afterthought: Yeonsil's illness can bring the family together & make up for lost time. DG & Subin will realize how much they neglected YS who like any human being needs appreciation & concern & not just taken for granted because she's always "there" anyway ... & at times even becoming becoming a pain in the neck.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

aww this episode 144, was kinda sad but i'm glad to see that hs is very supportive. He even went with her.

But can anyone tell how long sb has to stay home? I have a feeling out 2 or 3 days have passed since the wedding, but it seems like she's been at home forever.

Sb and Hs still have their cute moments.

Not sure if miok living with the kims is such a good idea. :P but you never know.

as for 145 i can't believe mj wants to appear to be a good mil while turtoring sb. miok should just tell mj that sb is her daughter that way we don't have to watch sb get totured.

ps- is it traditional for new brides (in korean culture) to stay home and do the house work for a few weeks? maybe that's why we see sb at home for the last 3 episodes.

aww this episode 144, was kinda sad but i'm glad to see that hs is very supportive. He even went with her.

But can anyone tell how long sb has to stay home? I have a feeling out 2 or 3 days have passed since the wedding, but it seems like she's been at home forever.

Sb and Hs still have their cute moments.

Not sure if miok living with the kims is such a good idea. :P but you never know.

as for 145 i can't believe mj wants to appear to be a good mil while turtoring sb. miok should just tell mj that sb is her daughter that way we don't have to watch sb get totured.

ps- is it traditional for new brides (in korean culture) to stay home and do the house work for a few weeks? maybe that's why we see sb at home for the last 3 episodes.

I also observed that the newlyweds wear hanboks for a period of time ... the woman even wears it longer while at home doing chores.

Guest zaizai00

can someone explain the full problem between SB's biological mother, SB and YH's biogical dad because I keep watching the episodes and since my korean is really bad, I don't understand what is going on between the three of them and why YH's dad is like harrassing the mom... :mellow:

Guest kbmoon87

to be completely honest, I'm getting quite bored of this show now. the storyline is gettting quite tedious and dragging. never thought i would think this way because i loved the show in the beginning. hopefully, it picks up and gets a lot more interesting.

Archived