[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

hello everyone im a new addict to this show.. exactly 1 week today heheh man it started with just wondering what this show is about and now i couldnt stop.. geez..

is there a translation for epi 135-now i have search every where i cant seem to find one even a light sub

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayteoh

IMO: In My Opinion.

You can find definitions for acronyms using Google. In the Google search box, type:

define:IMO

then press <CR>

Replace IMO with the acronym of your choice, and Google search will give you a list of what it finds on the web.

Thanks Ahoxan, you're a real sweetie ! I've been following this forum and all you lovely people have made each day so much brighter. I sincerely hope that all of you can continue with this camaraderie in another new kdrama.

Guest phoenix08

This is Love

Yellow Hankerchief

One Million Roses

High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth

these are the very best korean dramas of all times..

wish they makes more like them again,

btw...yoon hae young and lee tae ran, play together in...my precious you....

those two are the best actress with good acting skills....

:):):)

YAMD 143 [capture from KBS-Able ]

YouTube: ----

VEOH LQ: ----

YAMD 144 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

144회 :: 2008년 11월 24일 월...

상기는 새벽의 친부모에 대한 진실을 터뜨리고 미옥은 당분간 대진 가족과 같이 살기를 청한다. 연실과 대구는 최후통첩 받을까 불안한 마음으로 병원으로 향하고 상기는 소영의 집으로 들이닥친다. 한편 민정과 유리의 심술은 끝이 없어 새벽을 괴롭게 하는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

144 times:: November 24, 2008 wol ...

Their parents the truth about the dawn of the above teotteurigo to live with family and draw miok ask for the time being. Yeonsil and to the hospital in Daegu on its way to an ultimatum to get that butterfly above the house of the deulyidakchinda soyoung. Meanwhile, the people and not the end of the glass at the dawn of the cross to suffer ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-100 from SoShi-Subs with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

MySoju: -----------

VEOH 001-100: -----

VEOH 101-142: -----

YouKu 001-142: -----

An unscrupulous user has been putting watermarks on SoShi-Subs YAMD videos to claim credit.

YAMD SoShi-Subs videos beyond episode 100 wil not be released to the public in the forseeable future.

Guest innocentsteps456

can someone help to translate the beginning of episode 143, what the guy was saying to SB's biological mother? what did he say that got her so mad? and why was MJ so surprised? was it just because she saw the woman beating up the guy?

Guest kawaiiyuki2

from looking at the preview,l ooks like yr and sb get into another fight........ yr ...argh.. can't she stop talking for 1 minute? sb was being nice when she made her trip leaving hs' room.

Just finish watching episode 143. loved how hs kept standing up to mj and mj's look every time he does that is priceless. haha :lol: mj is just plan evil. and yr can't seem to stay quiet for like a second. she is just waiting to richard simmons sb off. i'm so glad sb goes to work. if i was sb and had to stay in that house with her i would kill her.

Original text:

상기는 새벽의 친부모에 대한 진실을 터뜨리고 미옥은 당분간 대진 가족과 같이 살기를 청한다. 연실과 대구는 최후통첩 받을까 불안한 마음으로 병원으로 향하고 상기는 소영의 집으로 들이닥친다. 한편 민정과 유리의 심술은 끝이 없어 새벽을 괴롭게 하는데......

episode 144 november 24, 2008

Sangki reveals the truth about Saebyuk's biological parents to Daejin's family and MiOk requests to live with them for a while. Daegu and Yeonshil are afraid of receiving a final notice and search out the hospital while Sanki goes to Soyoung's house. Meanwhile, out of spite, MJ and Yuri constantly harangue Saebyuk...

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Original text:

episode 144 november 24, 2008

Sangki reveals the truth about Saebyuk's biological parents to Daejin's family and MiOk requests to live with them for a while. Daegu and Yeonshil are afraid of receiving a final notice and search out the hospital while Sanki goes to Soyoung's house. Meanwhile, out of spite, MJ and Yuri constantly harangue Saebyuk...

Looks very interesting and i hope hs stand up to yr in this one.. (judging from the preview) hs really needs to do something about his sister.

I have too many questions for ep 143…I wished I understood Korean…

I’m so intrigued what was said at the beginning of ep 143 (MiOk, KYS, MJ)

What’s up with the dishes and the bed covers? <_< (YR, MJ)

Anyone care to give a brief explanation?

:wub: happy moment between HS and SB just had to be killed by MJ :tongue2:

Dispite all the grumblings about the show I'm still excited to see what's going to happen in the next ep.

Sangki is really going to stirring up some trouble :crazy:

YR and SB having that vegetable fight looks hilarious :w00t: and the look on MJ's face :ph34r:

This is a general cultural/tradition question which I hope I won’t offend anyone by asking:

It may be that I didn’t notice this when SY and TY got married, but I noticed SB wearing her hanbok at lot. Is there some tradition of the new daughter-in-law wearing that around the house for a period of time?

Guest Iman2704

This is a general cultural/tradition question which I hope I won’t offend anyone by asking:

It may be that I didn’t notice this when SY and TY got married, but I noticed SB wearing her hanbok at lot. Is there some tradition of the new daughter-in-law wearing that around the house for a period of time?

RiceGirl,

me too... i also wonder about that too... is there any particular period of time...

can someone help to translate the beginning of episode 143, what the guy was saying to SB's biological mother? what did he say that got her so mad? and why was MJ so surprised? was it just because she saw the woman beating up the guy?

Guy was accused MiO of abandoning SB (to try to get more money out of her most likely). She got mad and beat him up and MJ saw it and was shocked. MiO told MJ that she shouldn't talk badly to Sb's mom, it's not right. When they were sitting down, MJ was telling YS that she was going to take care of teaching SB how to act properly since she's had not instruction most of her life.

Guy was accused MiO of abandoning SB (to try to get more money out of her most likely). She got mad and beat him up and MJ saw it and was shocked. MiO told MJ that she shouldn't talk badly to Sb's mom, it's not right. When they were sitting down, MJ was telling YS that she was going to take care of teaching SB how to act properly since she's had not instruction most of her life.

uni33, thank you for your translation.

MJ keep going on about how she needs to train SB to act properly. May I ask what about Kang YR? This lady cannot even serve a cup of tea without spilling it. MJ should focus on her own daugher first!!

I have too many questions for ep 143…I wished I understood Korean…

I’m so intrigued what was said at the beginning of ep 143 (MiOk, KYS, MJ)

What’s up with the dishes and the bed covers? <_< (YR, MJ)

Anyone care to give a brief explanation?

:wub: happy moment between HS and SB just had to be killed by MJ :tongue2:

Dispite all the grumblings about the show I'm still excited to see what's going to happen in the next ep.

Sangki is really going to stirring up some trouble :crazy:

YR and SB having that vegetable fight looks hilarious :w00t: and the look on MJ's face :ph34r:

The dishes are special because YS saved them for when her daughter (NY) was going to get married and gave to SB because she thinks of her as her real daughter. The blankets YS and Granny sewed together by hand so were extra special. Some korean blankets for winter are heavy and thick with pretty coverings, kind of like duvet covers. That is probably what YS and Granny sewed by hand.

Translation for Preview EP 144

[Credit to Philzeta]

Sb:What about my mother?

Hs: Do you know Sb's biological mother?

Woman: I am here to stay for a few days.

Sb's mom: What are you doing?

Sbn's mom: Chances are slim they said

Sbn's dad: What are you talking about?

Sy: How'd you find me here?

Man: I am here to see my flesh and blood. My daughter?

Sy: Daughter?

Hs's mom: Let's see how long you'll remain in good spirits when there's no one to take your side.

Hs's dad: Are you ok?

Hs's mom: You have 150 bunches to work on.

Yr: Your family serves my family for two generations.

Hs's mom: Knock it off.

Guest cristahzer06

can anyone tell me where I can watch these shows including Pure 19 online with English sub?

thanks in advance!

This is Love

Yellow Hankerchief

One Million Roses

High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth

these are the very best korean dramas of all times..

wish they makes more like them again,

btw...yoon hae young and lee tae ran, play together in...my precious you....

those two are the best actress with good acting skills....

:):):)

Archived