[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for these links Skyeler^.~

p.s.

Can anyone translate this from the preview of ep 76???

호세가 연실에게 파혼 의사를 밝히자 연실은 치를 떨지만, 수빈은 여전히 결혼을 고집한다. 태영이 몰래 화란의 산들바다 일을 봐주고 있는 사이, 새벽을 떠나보내야 하는 아쉬움에 휩싸인 대진 가족은 어떻게 할 도리가 없을지 의논하는데......

* 예고편 영상은 오른쪽 56K 300K 버튼을 누르시면 확인하실 수 있습니다 플래시 예고는 준비중입니다 *

Thanks^.^

Episode 76 Preview

Hosae tells Yeonshil about the breaking of the engagement and she makes a fit. Soobin still is stubborn of getting the marriage going. Taeyoung is still secretly helping HwaRan with her food delivery thing. Daejin's family is in a dilemna on what to do with Saebyuk working at Russia.

And thanks skyeler for sharing the links as always! much appreciated!

Guest sweetheart0085

Episode 76 Preview

Hosae tells Yeonshil about the breaking of the engagement and she makes a fit. Soobin still is stubborn of getting the marriage going. Taeyoung is still secretly helping HwaRan with her food delivery thing. Daejin's family is in a dilemna on what to do with Saebyuk working at Russia.

Oh wow...now all the parents will know right?

Actually, what i want is for them to plan the wedding, and Hosae to stand them up at the alter.

That will be the best and biggest blow to Soobin and Hosae mom's pride or whatever it is that they think they are doing^^

Thanks for translating motoway065^^

Guest dbart001

Episode 76 Preview

Geez, now that Soopinkberryi's mom knows the breaking of the engagement, would she still ask her daughter to marry Hose? Talking about frustrated goldiggers here...LOL...

I don't know about you guys, but there is only so much more I can take of the SB abuse. SB has been abused for like 50 episodes now, with each abuse getting harsher. It's a real turn off. My goodness, there is only so much a person can stand before they snap. There has to be some balance to this show. I know, the writers are trying to show that SB perserveres and doesn't let anything get her down, but enough is enough. Let's see more episodes of a happy SB. She gets to be happy for like a day and then one of the noxious 4 slaps her down, enough already.

I am so ready to grab that noxious Soobin by her hair, and I'm not a violent person. There must definitely be some sadism going on with her. Any time you force a marriage at the same time that you threaten the person you alledgedly love is just SICK. Soobin is becoming scarier and scarier. I feel no sorrow or pity for her and would gladly assist the guys when they come to take her away. :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Okay, rants over thanks to all for the recaps. I think that if HS tels Daegu that he does not want to marry Soobin because he doesn't love her that Daegu will be upset, but will understand and put Soobin and Yeonshil in their place. I think he regrets marrying Yeonshil and sees her as an embarassment in spite of her money. Right now, this marriage is about win-win for the mothers. Yeonshil was to be family with a richer family and Minjung wants to be related to the mayor. Neither of them like each other and Minjung even stated that if it wasn't for Daegu she would not allow HS to marry Soobin.

AYA, Fighting HS and SB!!

Guest ellabel

In tonite's episode at KBS World, I almost puked watching the hypocrisy of Yeonshil. Now I see what made Subin stick to HS & I can't blame Subin for acting crazy now HS wants to leave her. He was her man, at least he made her feel that way during the engagement. She was full of life & hope & in love beside him.The engaged couple looked happy & sweet, HS even holding Subin's hands to assure her he accepts her poor relatives. Then, he changes his mind ... not that SB is to blame. She knows her place & didn't have the intention to come between them ... it is HS who seeks her out. :sweatingbullets:

Watched the same ep. last nite at KBSWorld. I, too abhor Yeonshil's hipocrisy... the height of plasticity! :angry: It's a good thing she is not my relative or else..... for a non-violent person like me, i will definitely do what she doesnt want me to do and give her a dose of her own medicine... like say eating voraciously in front of her soon-to-be in laws all the laid-out foods in that classy resto with my bare hands with my feet on top of my chair. :P:lol:

Well, Hosae shud have not agreed to the engagement in the first place, acting all caring and sweet to Soobin. These gave Soobin false hopes and made the parents prepare. But, what can we do, this is how K-dramas are made of. It's typical. Due to parents' pressures and thinking he can forget his beloved coz they're not right for each other in status, thinking he's making a wise, logical choice, etc. then finally realizing he cant live without her, that she is the only one he loves, the only one who will make her happy, breaks off the engagement after much arguments, threats, coercions etc. But, what can we do? This is how it shud be or else they'll finish with the daily drama in 20 eppies.

The writers shud have made Hosae a man with conviction. In the begining most esp. he was shown as a weakling, indecisive. It wud have been nice of they put a twist in this drama. Why shud the prince charming be almost always the rich guy? I was hoping that they cud have developed TP's character to be the right guy for SB. From a good-for-nothing bum, his character wud grow and mature, persevere to be successful then he and SB can be match made in heaven. SB's life will then be happier with parents in law who truly love her.

Just my thots, no snowballs for HS-SB shippers. :sweatingbullets:

----------------------------------------

Thanks a lot to Aug05 for the summary and everyone for the links and pics/caps and the interesting views. :)

Guest sweetheart0085

OMG...did you guys see the preview of ep 76 on KBS??? :blink:

it was soo intense...expecially when soobin's mom poured water on Hosae.

My, my, my...i wonder what is next :phew:B)

Episode 76 Preview

Saw Epi 76 preview...

Thks motoway065 & sweetheart0085.........

SooBin tried to stop HoSae meeting her parents regarding the breakup. Somehow HoSae met up with Yeongshil after Daegu... he knelt down infront of YS and upon hearing the news YS took a glass of water and splash it on HoSae face...YS said is it because of Saebyuk.....

Guest Ishida21

For the first time You Are my Destiny has reach 30% (according to TNS).

YAMD 75:

National: 30.2%

Seoul: 28.9%

(Just to compare, the rating of I Hate You But It's Fine ep 75: N: 36,5% - S: 35,1%)

Source (for both of them): TNS

Guest hyuksu

^ Actually, I think this is the second time they reached 30%+? Hopefully YAMD gets high ratings like LON soon. :)

You Are My Destiny: Ep. 75 Ratings

TNS Media: #1 30.2% (Nationwide), #1 28.9% (Seoul)

AGB Nielsen: #1 33.6% (Nationwide), #1 34% (Seoul)

YAMD is really starting to heat up. xD

Soo Bin's mom, Soo Bin, Hose's mom and Grandma Kim sucks big time.

Gahh. T__T I really dislike them.

I got my mom hooked onto this drama. lol.

Niceeee. YAMD is really getting the ratings.

Honestly I reallllly miss Sae Byuk's pretty long hair. I am tierd of seeing her with her hair up.

Guest V A L XD

I remember someone mentioning about the girl who plays Yuri and what other shows she's been on.

I just realize she's the girl from Big Bang's My Girl MV. 0.0 Lucky girl...

Guest Ishida21

Actually, I think this is the second time they reached 30%+? Hopefully YAMD gets high ratings like LON soon. :)

Yes it's true, with AGB ratings, but it's the first time with TNS (that's why I specify with "according to TNS").

And also because I think AGB has a tendency to exaggerate a little the ratings, the proof with this episode (but just my thought :lol:).

Guest snail.

I think for episode 74, it reached 33%, if I'm not mistaken ? I'm sure I read it on sosiz, with the chart and all.

I just realized that Daejin is also Rain's father from Full House. Haha.

Guest dbart001

OMG...did you guys see the preview of ep 76 on KBS??? :blink:

it was soo intense...expecially when soobin's mom poured water on Hosae.

My, my, my...i wonder what is next :phew:B)

Does that mean Hose didn't get a chance to tell Daegu about the engagement breakup? He looks okay when Soopinkberryi went to see him...I wonder what happened?...I want Daegu to know because if he knows that Hose broken up with Soopinkberryi already then that means it is really OFF...i mean the engagement...Somehow Daegu and TP's dad are the only sensible parents in this drama...

Thanks Aug05 for the summary ... my PC was like Subin, acting crazy all morning. :sweatingbullets:<_<

Hosae is showing courage & determination now ... but how can he go against his father's wish about Subin. It will be harder for Hosae with his father's refusal to intervene about SB's transfer to Russia. HS will have to make tough decisions about his position in their company & even harder as the first born & son. He is the successor & the future of Lohas is in his hands & so much is expected of him.

A possibility : HS may be forced to marry Subin but under his conditions. The noxious triad (Halmonee will have no role here) will agree to the terms he will demand from these witches ... like leave SB alone & allow her to pursue her dreams thru opportunities given by Lohas; they (HS & Subin) will not live together as husband & wife & will only appear as a couple in public ; Subin can't interfere & will have no say in the affairs of HS including who he meets. The witches will concur because they only want to see the two married & HS away from SB. Towards the end of the drama, it will be revealed that HS & Subin's marriage is not valid because of technicalities (I wouldn't want to guess) & since the marriage was not consummated, HS & SB are finally united being destined to be together. :rolleyes:

Guest soccer08

did hose told soobin's dad about the cancellation of the engagement???

if so... that is good because they know that hose already cancelled the wedding.

the series is getting better and better... :)

thanks for the translation and summary....

if saebyuk is going to russia... hose can go after her... he has the right where to go he is the boss... or the son of the boss... hehehe.... and if it is not possible.. he can resign and go with saebyuk... he has brains so he can work anywhere if he wants to and leave his parent's house

Guest hyuksu

^ Judging from the preview, I think HS told Yeonshil about breaking off their engagement since she splashed water on him? I don't know if he told her dad yet though.

Yes it's true, with AGB ratings, but it's the first time with TNS (that's why I specify with "according to TNS").

And also because I think AGB has a tendency to exaggerate a little the ratings, the proof with this episode (but just my thought :lol:).

Ohh no wonder there seems to be a big difference in ratings between TNS and AGB. :x

I think for episode 74, it reached 33%, if I'm not mistaken ? I'm sure I read it on sosiz, with the chart and all.

It looks like they did with AGB! Yay :)

You Are My Destiny: Ep. 74 Ratings

TNS Media: #1 28.4% (Nationwide), #1 27.6% (Seoul)

AGB Nielsen: #1 33.1% (Nationwide), #1 33.5% (Seoul)

I remember someone mentioning about the girl who plays Yuri and what other shows she's been on.

I just realize she's the girl from Big Bang's My Girl MV. 0.0 Lucky girl...

LOL, his first kiss was with her. Cute <3

Archived