[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest kyotoji

just wonder is it possible to have a post, the best preferred is on post#1, to consoildate all the epsiodes summaries and other goodies etc that the soompiers in this thread have posted as in links to those respective posts? heee... easy for reference... kekekeke...

i love that ahjusshi (TP's father)

i love that ahjuma (TP's mother)

i love TP

i love SB

i love HS

i love Soyoung, an innocent and naive mother

but

i hate Soobin... she used to be so nice in the 1st 2-3 epsiodes, afterwhich... true colours shown...

i hate HS's mother, everytime so sarcastic...

mixed of love and hate for grandma (TP's granny).

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you vballer87!!

Your full-length translations are my life saver. <3

I really do appreciate you taking your time away from

your busy schedule to do a summary for us (:

Happy belated birthday aug05!

Thanks for doing the quick summary as well XD

I think Ep. 69 will be a good episode for Hose & Saebyuk.

I really hope Saebyuk confesses to Hose her true feelings about him!

Soobin is just a witch. She's one of those psychotic girlfriends you can't get rid of.

She's selfish and inconsiderate. Oh & EVIL - straight up EVIL. lol

I hate it when she makes her "worried" face where she kinda bites her lips!

Ugh, LOL. This drama is so intense!

I feel bad for Taepoong though. It seems like he really does

like her more than a "sister". He's going to be so heartbroken :T.

I think Ahjumma should treat Soyoung nicer. I mean for goodness sakes,

the girl is trying her hardest to please both her & the grouchy grandma.

Yay! Couple of more hours till Ep. 69 comes out ^___^;;

Guest sweetheart0085

Gee ... how come this SooBin is still not leaving HS alone? With her heels ... they look about the same height ... and since she's so forceful compared to the more gentle Hosae ... I keep getting this vision of her carrying him into the room on their wedding nite. -_-

HS & SB looks like a better match. Tsk Tsk...

Hahahaha...i can picture that too [her carrying him into the room thing].

i thought i was the only one who thought about that...lol

Guest chiara

A few pages back, there was a picture of a girl in a motorbike. Will she be TP's love interest? Recent developments in the drama shows the possibility of SB being the lost daughter (presumed dead after drowning) of the Kims, making her a blood sister of TP. TY & NY. The PD/writer will have to introduce a new character for TP like what happened in Likeable or Not with Jiyoung later paired with the nice cool guy Woojin & in High As the Sky for the girl (cant remember her name), who was after Muyoung got a cute smart guy. :mellow:

I don't think so.. you mean the motorbike girl was Lee Ha Na rite? I thought it's the picture of Woman in the Sun drama, not this one. I might be wrong. But I do believe TP will be paired with someone at the end and I hope it's completely new character, not YoonHee or even Yuri..

Guest sweetheart0085

Sorry to cut the post but, on the preview, it says she was born 1989

but kang hose is 28

9-4=5

28-5=23

2008-1989=19

but 19+1=20

*because of korean age*

so...is she 23 or 20?

Good question...i think she is 19 but because he said he was 9 and she was 4, that means that she is now 23.

Hmm...this is something to think about.

But i heard that since she was 4 in 1989, that makes her 23 [19 + 4 = 23] now^^

oh yeah !! that's right...SSS stoping make the eng sub...dont share to every...and dont make sub...SoShi Forum is unfair and stupid right

actually, the thing is resolved so you can start downloading.

it's not being unfair though. they have COMPLETE right to choose whether or not they want to give links to download.

it's SNSD's fansubs. NOT yamd fansubs

They could choose to do only yoona cuts, or not do it at all

if you want to watch it, there are other links provided on the first post, but their subs are way behind while soshisubs are five to two episodes behind.

i'm not trying to sound mean or anything...

but give them a break

they are subbing it for free

and are doing a really good job. cuz they are fast and accurate

Guest drumon

oh yeah !! that's right...SSS stoping make the eng sub...dont share to every...and dont make sub...SoShi Forum is unfair and stupid right

who cares :tongue2:

Guest jbigdog123

That pair of shoes returned to SaeByuk by her orphanage will most likely be the key to identifying who her parents are.

actually, the thing is resolved so you can start downloading.

it's not being unfair though. they have COMPLETE right to choose whether or not they want to give links to download.

it's SNSD's fansubs. NOT yamd fansubs

They could choose to do only yoona cuts, or not do it at all

if you want to watch it, there are other links provided on the first post, but their subs are way behind while soshisubs are five to two episodes behind.

i'm not trying to sound mean or anything...

but give them a break

they are subbing it for free

and are doing a really good job. cuz they are fast and accurate

I agree actually after I thought about it the 50 post isn't so bad I sucked it up and got to the limit

and now I'm able to download.. but it's not right for people to post the links anywhere they want

they worked extremely hard to sub it so It's only fair to respect their rules.

Guest jolie

From the ep 69 preview:

Saebyuk in Orphanage: Was there no one who looked for me? Is there no one who could tell me why a four year old girl was crying alone by the sea?

Btw, I think this is a HUGE hint that SB is the long lost daughter of Nayoung's mom. Didn't they say that their child drowned?

when was this mentioned? so they did once upon a time have a fourth child?

Guest jbigdog123

In today's episode, after Saebyuk returned home, she was talking to Nayoung and SB said she would found crying by the ocean, there was no reaction from Nayoung.

In today's episode, after Saebyuk returned home, she was talking to Nayoung and SB said she would found crying by the ocean, there was no reaction from Nayoung.

I think you meant Oh YoungSook. Kim NaYoung is the daughter that passed away in a car accident and donated the cornea that Jang SaeByuk received.

YoungSook firmly believes that Kim DoYoung had already died, so there is no reason to even suspect that a child found by the river/ocean might be DoYoung.

I also think, as jbigdog123 stated, that the pair of shoes/sandals will be used in later episodes to find/reveal Jang SaeByuk's biological parents.

Guest piano4112000

Episode 70 text preview translation anyone

수빈은 호세를 포기하지 않고 민정과 새벽을 처리할 방도를 궁리하고, 영숙은 새벽이에 대한 진심을 호소하며 조금씩 반대하는 가족들의 마음을 흔든다. 새벽이 입양되면 수빈과 사촌지간이 되기에, 호세는 좀처럼 파혼을 진행시킬 기회를 찾지 못하고, 좌절한 태풍과 놀러나온 유리는 나이트에서 마주치는데......

:)

Guest jbigdog123

I think you meant Oh YoungSook. Kim NaYoung is the daughter that passed away in a car accident and donated the cornea that Jang SaeByuk received.

YoungSook firmly believes that Kim DoYoung had already died, so there is no reason to even suspect that a child found by the river/ocean might be DoYoung.

First, thanks for the correction. I actually wanted to type NaYoung's mom because I couldn't think her character name but obviously I've failed to do so.

Secondly, it is true that YoungSook firmly believed that her child is dead but I would have thought she would ask bit more questions about SB's circumstances, perhaps out of curiosity or because of connection of water related events of both her daughter and SB.

Archived