[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

I think this is my first time to posting here..

I just found this at youtube about the cast interview...

this is the link..

maybe some of you have seen the interview already!~

Just incase some of you haven't watched it!!!

KBS Full Time - YAMD Yoona Cut [10.21.08] (en)

KBS2 Entertainment News - YAMD Yoona Cut [09.23.08] (en)

KBS2 News - YAMD Cut [10.17.08] (en)

*credits to Soshisubs @ Soshified!!!

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gothamknight

Seems like Philzeta was a little busy so I hope people don't mind me translating the preview for 151.

Everyone (singing): To our loving dear Sae Byuk, Happy Birthday to You!

SB: Ms. Jung, are you my real mother?

TP’s mom: Sae Byuk….

SB: You aren’t (my real mom), right?

Ms. Jung: Su Jin…. (Sae Byuk’s birth name)

SB: This doesn’t make any sense (I can’t believe it!). How could this (be possible)….

Ms. Jung: Su Jin, I am sorry. Your mother is sorry. Because I lied to you I am sorry. I am sorry for everything.

SB: Did everybody know about this? Mom, dad, grandma too you knew? My brothers you knew? Hose you knew also?

Ms. Jung (first background voice and then shown kneeling): I missed you Su Jin. Your mother really, really missed you. Thats why I came.

SB: Dont call out my name.

Sae Byuk says something else in the last line right before she tells her real mom "Don't call out my name." If the usual translators can fill that in, that would be awesome. Thanks. Couldn't make it out :blush:

Guest sweetheart0085

Seems like Philzeta was a little busy so I hope people don't mind me translating the preview for 151.

Everyone (singing): To our loving dear Sae Byuk, Happy Birthday to You!

SB: Ms. Jung, are you my real mother?

TP’s mom: Sae Byuk….

SB: You aren’t (my real mom), right?

Ms. Jung: Su Jin…. (Sae Byuk’s birth name)

SB: This doesn’t make any sense (I can’t believe it!). How could this (be possible)….

Ms. Jung: Su Jin, I am sorry. Your mother is sorry. Because I lied to you I am sorry. I am sorry for everything.

SB: Did everybody know about this? Mom, dad, grandma too you knew? My brothers you knew? Hose you knew also?

Ms. Jung (first background voice and then shown kneeling): I missed you Su Jin. Your mother really, really missed you. Thats why I came.

SB: Dont call out my name.

Sae Byuk says something else in the last line right before she tells her real mom "Don't call out my name." If the usual translators can fill that in, that would be awesome. Thanks. Couldn't make it out :blush:

Oh no, Thank you so much gothamknight for translating it for us...and Philzeta too^^

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 144 [PART 1 ONLY]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 144

SB: My mom didn't lose me, she deserted me?

SK: This house is big, nice home. Wonder how much this house is Your in laws aren't home.

SB: Hurry, tell me, what about my mom.

HS: You know SB's bio-mom

SK: Yes, I know her very well. KSB.

(MO calls SK) MO: I'm CMO.

SK: I'm with KSB right now, want me to give her the phone?

MO: No, no need to. You listen quietly, have you said anything you are not supposed to say.

SK: No, madam. All I've said was KSB's bio-mom did not lose her but abandoned her, that's all.

MO: You shut up and listen well, if you say one more word, you will never get the money you want. So keep your mouth shut and ask her to come over, understand.

SK: This is very good, I've almost make a big mistake. Then, see you some other time. For the rest of the details, get it directly from Mrs. C, I'm sure she can tell you more.

SB: Right now!

SK: Then, goodbye!

HS: SB, are you ok?

SB: Yes, shall we go to the hotel now.

MO: Welcome! Come in, sit down. This is the first time I meet with the groom, at a close up; you are a good looking guy. Please sit down.

SB: I'll get to the point. According to the man earlier, did my mom really abandon me, I wasn't lost but my mother dumped a 4 years old me at the beach, is this true?

MO: SB, that, that...

HS: SB, are you alright?

MO: Are you alright, sorry.

SB: Madam you have nothing to be sorry for.

MO: After she did such evil and horrible thing, your bio-mom hasn't have 1 day of peaceful night, hasn't been able to forget you for 1 second.

SB: Did she want me to forgive her before she die? After I was dumped, I cried myself to sleep every night, asking for my mother. When I graduated, no one's there to congratulate me. Blinded by the fire work, I was so afraid that I could never see my mom again. So, I was dumped not lost.

MO: I don't know what to say, and what I should say. Your mom has no other choice.

SB: Thank you for putting so much to look for me, from now on I don't want to see madam any more

MO: Wait, let me say a few words, SB's mom has so much she wants to say, and I've heard them all, let me tell you more. (SB and HS walk out the room) MO: Wait, I'm very sorry, she'd said to ask for your forgiveness before her death, no, even after her death. I beg you to forgive her,

SB: No, to someone who abandoned me, I have no desire to learn anymore about her. Before I know the truth, I was curious about a lot of things, but now, I'd really don't want to know. Madam, please contact me no more.

MO: SB.

SK: The story of child abandonment for the sake of self search achievement is true

MO: You've made the biggest mistake, I'll give you one more chance, keep the secret that I'm her bio-mom before I leave. When I leave you will get your money and will not be disappointed. It is your choice, either money or your big mouth.

HS: SB, if you want to cry, let it out, don't hold back. You can cry your heart out before me, its ok

SB: No, it's ok. Actually, I've got mom and dad, GM, Oppa’s, husband, in law dad, and in law mom. Right now my bio-mom's name, her age, what she looks like, all these are not important any more. Thank you, for being here for me. (Phone rings) SB: Yes, TL, the pictures from construction trip, stored in my hard desk, you want them today.

To be continuied hopefully by tonight^^

Yamd 148

MO blurts out that she’s SB’s real mom and asks the Kim family not to tell her. TP runs off to tell SB but YS stops him and tells him to think of SB.

MJ pissed off that SB is working and wants SB to take a ton of lessons so she can be a proper Lohas wife. SB agrees to do whatever MJ asks and asks MJ to set up a schedule. MJ out of spite creates a full schedule for SB where she only gets 5 hours of sleep a nigh.

SuB tells her staff that she’s leaving for Africa for a year. She asks SB to say her goodbyes to the Kims and granny. She tells her mom she’s leaving and YSL freaks out and goes chasing after her.

HW has the jerk bring some stuff to the store and they run into YS and granny.

TP asks SB if she doesn’t wonder about her mom and SB says she wants nothing to do with her.

MJ worried about CB and MO. Finds out from a friend they were together at a hotel so she runs off to find the two of them.

yamd 149

MJ tailing CB and MO at the hotel. MJ calls CB and he tells her he’s busy and hangs up on her. There’s some kind of business meeting MO set up for CB. MJ wants to know what’s going on and calls SB to see if she knows anything but YR answers the phone. SB runs home so MJ doesn’t know she was late getting dinner ready.

The jerk follows SY and threatens to introduce himself to the family when DG and TY come in. TY punches him in the face and tells him to stay away from his daughter, wife, and mother-in-law or else he’s going to really beat the crap out of him. He gets kicked out of HW’s house but insists on working for her and says he won’t leave unless he gives her some money.

YSL runs to the airport to catch SuB. SuB tells NW that she wants to go with him because she loves him even though she feels badly towards her parents and leaving work so abruptly. She imagines hearing her mom’s voice and NW tells her to go home and wait for him until he comes bck. SuB reunites with YSL. YSL gets an ultrasound the baby is safe.

MO brings snacks for everyone. She leaves and granny wonders why she leaves behind so much hair.

MJ grills SB about MO while teaching her how to arrange flowers. MJ asks CB about his dinner and he wonders if she’s been following her. He tells her not to worry about work and tells her to ease up on SB, insisting she take lessons after working all day. CB tells her that he met MO for work and MJ says not to meet her anymore because she really hates MO. CB annoyed and walks out of the room even though she’s not done complaining.

TP tells MO that she better tell SB soon or else he will and HS walks by right then.

SuB back at work and everyone happy to see her.

MO gives CB a painting. MJ catches them putting it on the wall and sends CB out to wash the dust of his hands. MJ tells MO not to concern herself with her husband and DIL and tries to give back the painting which breaks during the slight struggle. SUB walks in.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

i love that little competition mj and miok have going. who will win? what does mj really think of miok and why is miok helping cb put a painting up in his office.....??? :P

oh the preview of 151 make me cry!! i cant wait to see it but i would watch it will translation!! wow its becoming really good again

YAMD 150 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ----

VEOH HQ: ----

YAMD 151 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

151회 :: 2008년 12월 3일 수요

새벽의 진짜 생일 잔치에서 새벽은 미옥이 자신의 생모라는 사실을 드디어 알게 되고, 미옥의 눈물 어린 사죄에도 새벽의 마음을 차갑게 굳는다. 대구 연실이 늦둥이 임신으로 신혼 기분을 내는 사이, 윤희는 자꾸 상기의 사건 사고에 말려들고 소영과 태영은 분개한다. 한편 새벽은 미옥을 믿지 못하겠다며 유전자 검사를 의뢰하자고 하는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

151 times: demand for December 3, 2008 ...

The real birthday party at dawn on the morning of his mother's miok finally get to know the truth, miok the dawn of a tearful apology to the heart of gutneunda cold. Daegu, the honeymoon feeling of a pregnant yeonsil between the late child, I remember the day of the yunhui soyoung and Tae-Young of the resentment to stay out of the accident. I can not believe the miok the morning and asked for a DNA test, saying it wanted ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-107 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-107: -

MySoju 001-106: ---

VEOH 001-100: ------

VEOH 101-115: ------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 101-150: ------

YouKu 001-149: -----

151회 :: 2008년 12월 3일 수요

새벽의 진짜 생일 잔치에서 새벽은 미옥이 자신의 생모라는 사실을 드디어 알게 되고, 미옥의 눈물 어린 사죄에도 새벽의 마음을 차갑게 굳는다. 대구 연실이 늦둥이 임신으로 신혼 기분을 내는 사이, 윤희는 자꾸 상기의 사건 사고에 말려들고 소영과 태영은 분개한다. 한편 새벽은 미옥을 믿지 못하겠다며 유전자 검사를 의뢰하자고 하는데......

episode 151 december 3, 2008

Saebyuk finds out that MiOk is her birth mother on her real birthday, and Saebyuk treats MiOk coldly even after her tear-filled apology. While Daegu acts like a newlywed with yeonshil's late pregnancy, Yoonee keeps getting drawn into sangki's troubles while soyoung and taeyoung are ever resentful. Meanwhile, Saebyuk says that she can't believe MiOk and asks for a DNA test.....

Guest ValleeDamour

yamd 149

UNI33, thank you so much for the summary. It's sure a big help to understand and make the drama interesting again.

Wonder how Jbigdog is doing, hope he is doing fine and will join us again soon. Sure miss his bug and Uncle Ahoxan's witty comments. :(

Guest kamyuen

UNI33, thank you so much for the summary. It's sure a big help to understand and make the drama interesting again.

Wonder how Jbigdog is doing, hope he is doing fine and will join us again soon. Sure miss his bug and Uncle Ahoxan's witty comments. :(

I really agree with you. This tread is attracting less and less interest without the contributions from Jbigdog and Uncle Ahoxan. Wish they will join this tread again and make it more interesting.

Guest sweetheart0085

TRANSLATION CONTINUATION FOR EP 144 [PART 2 ONLY]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 144

MJ: Where is SB?

YR: When I got up, no one's home except me.

MJ calls SB: Where are you right now?

SB: I'm at the office, are you home now?

MJ: What? You go to work according to your own will? Haven't said one word about it this morning, Do as you please again?

SB: I'm sorry. I have some materials that the office needed so.......

MJ: Forget it, come up at once. (hangs up the phone) No, can't go on like this anymore, she has to have fear of this family. In order for her to respect the elders and obey me, I need to educate her. (makes another call) Ms. Kim, how are you!. I want to participate to make kimche for the club. Yes, even though we are not the designated home this year, but I want to volunteer.

Male TM: SB, did you get scolded by your in-law because you come to work?

SB: No, how could I get scolded. I'll be officially coming to work tomorrow, today I'll leave early.

Female TM: Come one, stay, I want to hear about your newlywed life.

Male TL: Our SB doesn't have to worry about getting fired from Lohas.

Male TM: Unlike us, we are like flies, trembled when the economy is bad.

Female TM: I've heard that some companies are going thru internal structure reorganization. Do you think that we are going to be alright? Our exchange rate has changed so much; it may affect import-export businesses.

Male TL: SB, do you know anything?

SB: I don't know.

(YS is afraid to go to the hospital and tells DG she'd overhead the nurses' conversation that she may have cancer. DG calls SUB to go to the hospital together. At the hospital, the doctor apologizes for mixed-up of patient files and informs YS that she is actually pregnant. YS is embarrassed to learn she is pregnant at such old age.)

NKW: SUB, what are your parents doing in the hospital?

Nurse: Are you the family of HYS? Here is your mother's file, if your mother goes to the Obstetrics & gynecology department they will help with her pregnancy. (SUB is embarrassed)

(MO calls SB, but she is not answering the phone.)

MO: No, I can't end our relationships like this. Time is running out, can't waste any more time. (goes to SB’s house) MO: Anyone home?

DJ: Who is it? Ohh...Welcome, what is it?

MO: Are you home alone?

DJ: Yes, everyone's at work, I'm the only one here. Are you leaving?

MO: No, I want to stay here for few days, Is SB's room vacant?

DJ: What?

MO: I'm right here, bring them in.

TP: Advertisement is important. If we have some promotional functions from time to time, together with circulation of flyers, I think we can increase sales.

YH: We'll start the promotional activities tomorrow then

GM: Being young is good; our young fellow's idea is very good. Let me compliment you.

TP: I'll go and order some more flyers. (YSK's phone rings)

YSK: Yes, what is it at this time of the day? What did you say? CMO is at our house, when?

To be continued...

Archived