[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, just read your post and was wondering what you meant by this. Did Soobin send the design to Gini?

She was referring to

Episode 109:

Soobin to self: Why isn't Gini calling me?

Some one from Gini calls her

Soobin: Did yo find out? Really? Gini hired KSB and they saw her work, right? I understand, thank you

Soobin to self: JSB, you conniving girl. You tried to deceive us? It didn't take long to catch you

SooBin is desperate to blame SaeByuk for anything she can come up with. She is trying to confirm that SaeByuk has come connections to Gini, so that she can accuse SaeByuk of being responsible for giving Gini the kitchen design shown in Gini's advertisement.

Guest zaizai00

She was referring to

SooBin is desperate to blame SaeByuk for anything she can come up with. She is trying to confirm that SaeByuk has come connections to Gini so that she can accuse SaeByuk of being the person who is responsible for giving Gini the kitchen design shown in the Gini advertisement.

I'm confused. If KSB wasn't even officially hired yet, how can the person from Gini say that SB was working on the designs beforehand?

EP 109 SUMMARY PICS - updated

Parents' Argument

vlcsnap355031ku3.png

vlcsnap355384aq6.png

vlcsnap355968eb9.png

vlcsnap356021ju2.png

Meeting Hose after interview with Gini

vlcsnap356096xx2.png

vlcsnap356119et0.png

vlcsnap356159lb8.png

vlcsnap356217ma5.png

Restaraunt (one of my fav pics for this episode )

vlcsnap356736dc3.png

Facial Expression after seeing Soobin

vlcsnap356755ae3.png

vlcsnap356783bv0.png

vlcsnap356783pk8.png

vlcsnap467356rz8.png

vlcsnap360853tt9.png

vlcsnap360860vu6.png

Another water throwing attempt (sorry for the bad quality)/ Hose protecting "his woman"

vlcsnap362099jh0.png

vlcsnap361245jp3.png

vlcsnap467501my4.png

vlcsnap467653ix0.png

vlcsnap467738np7.png

vlcsnap467918zj3.png

vlcsnap362327lx1.png

Taepoong and Kang Yuri Moments

vlcsnap362665ma6.png

vlcsnap362681pi6.png

vlcsnap363434kw2.png

(aftershock)

vlcsnap363522iw9.png

vlcsnap363735my9.png

vlcsnap363850ah2.png

Hugging scene

vlcsnap363950xb7.png

vlcsnap363971tz8.png

vlcsnap363997qd2.png

vlcsnap364011gu5.png

vlcsnap364025ym4.png

Ending Scene

vlcsnap364218ek8.png

vlcsnap364239wp6.png

About the pics:

ZaiZai, Thank you!

SB is soooo beautiful. I really like this kid

Edit:

NKW apt....the sheets on NKW's bed, doesn't it look like HS comforter/bed cover?

thanks and glad that you enjoyed! when people thank you for doing translations and pics and extra stuff, provides more and more motivations. thanks! and thanks to jbigdog for providing the translation despite the difficult dialogue today and you're busy schedule...

I'm confused. If KSB wasn't even officially hired yet, how can the person from Gini say that SB was working on the designs beforehand?

I don't think the Gini person said any such thing. I think he/she only confirmed that Kim SaeByuk has been hired, and that Gini saw her portfolio.

SooBin is jumping the gun with her own wishful thinking. She didn't confirm the time when SaeByuk was hired (after the ad was shown). She also didn't confirm what was in SaeByuk's portfolio.

Worst case scenario for SooBin is that SaeByuk didn't include anything on the new kitchen design... and only included the publicly available information, such as her work with the welfare elderly in the cooperative effort with the city.

BTW, I love the pictures you've captured and uploaded. I would like to suggest that you only include one or two per scene to reduce the load time for the thread page. The better the picture (larger & higher resolution), the longer it takes to load the page. More pictures means more time to load the page.

Guest zaizai00

I don't think the Gini person said any such thing. I think he/she only confirmed that Kim SaeByuk has been hired, and that Gini saw her portfolio.

SooBin is jumping the gun with her own wishful thinking. She didn't confirm the time when SaeByuk was hired (after the ad was shown). She also didn't confirm what was in SaeByuk's portfolio.

Worst case scenario for SooBin is that SaeByuk didn't include anything on the new kitchen design... and only included the publicly available information, such as her work with the welfare elderly in the cooperative effort with the city.

ohh... thanks for clearing it up and hoping that it is the worst case scenario for Soobin and not SB because then we have to go through the same this as we did earlier in the drama with soobin jumpring to conclusions, acting on them, trying to hide her actions, and then getting caught.... joy ride...

Guest winghlau

Clap, clap, clap, applauds for Daejin for answering back to MJ‘s tirade at the beginning of the episode.

I really like how he put MJ in her place. The usually calm Daejin raised his voice at her, good!!! Daejin is really a good father, always putting his family first above everything.

Thumbs down to CB, always giving way to his unreasonable wife and expects others to be likewise.

If NKW is supposed to end up with Soobin, I don’t know how he would manage to like her. He is always seeing the nasty, ugly side of her. So not elegant in behaviour!!! (even though she looks elegant physically)

Guest misscristinej0y

Thanks you jbigdog123!

Can't HS and SB just have their peace already?! Or at least a longer one because it was very short lived!

Epi 110

HoSae brought Saebyuk to Lohas to get approval since her parents have agreed. CB was yelling at Saebyuk and HoSae kneel infront of his dad to plead. HOSae will not give up his love for Saebyuk even without his parent approval. CB asked HoSae to remain while Saebyuk waited outside for HoSae. HoSae was surprised to learn of the design being leak out. SooBin came to CB offfice and mentioned that the culprit is Saebyuk. hOSae was arguing with SooBin. Soobin in return said HoSae is nolonger at Lohas and CB asked HoSae to leave. While waiting for HoSae, Saebyuk saw the ex collegues and realised of the design problem . Charles went to fetch YS using MJ car without informing her. MJ was trying to locate the carkey at home. Both went to the studio 1 to 1 personal coaching. Charles gave YS a bouquet of flowers. DJ told TP they will terminate their service with Lohas since they have given blessing to HoSae & Saebyuk. TP was shocked and disapproved of his parents' decision. Saebyuk & sooBin have received to go for the investigation at LoHas. SooBin bumped onto MJ at the office hallway and told her of the design leakage and the culprit is Saebyuk. HOSae went to look for his dad and defend Saebyuk. MJ also came into the office and HoSae walked out when MJ was speaking so negative of Saebyuk. He is fed up of his mum and without listening further left the office. DJ went to distributing flyers at the market, while doing so he saw YS and about to call out for her he saw Charles put on a scarf on YS both were intimate. DJ quietly walked away. While home DJ kept thinking of what he saw earlier. Yuri received call that her photos on internet. Yuri & BJ were shocked to see her sexy pose "tiger show" outfit on internet. This juncture, MJ came into the room and saw the pictures. MJ was angry and chased Yuri out of the house. Yuri was crying when she reached Poong Express. TP consoled her. MJ called the secetary to settle the pictures on internet and find out who the $500 guy. Saebyuk thanked DJ for his approval. Over breakfast HOSae told MJ not to accuse Saebyuk without evidence. Saebyuk went to Lohas and look for CB.

Yeaah, also went over the preview for 111 but can't make something out of what SB was telling CB ... but a brave SB so it seems owns up to the responsibility about the design that leaked to Lohas' competitor, though unintentional on her part. :rolleyes:

The disapproval of CB to HS & SB's marriage & his instruction to terminate the services of Poong Express (though preempted by DJ's voluntary withdrawal of its contract with Lohas) show how he could bow to the unreasonable demands of his wife ... <_<

Thanks Aug05 for the summary ... :D

Guest ValleeDamour

Epi 110

HoSae brought Saebyuk to Lohas to get approval since her parents have agreed. CB was yelling at Saebyuk and HoSae kneel infront of his dad to plead. HOSae will not give up his love for Saebyuk even without his parent approval. CB asked HoSae to remain while Saebyuk waited outside for HoSae. HoSae was surprised to learn of the design being leak out. SooBin came to CB offfice and mentioned that the culprit is Saebyuk. hOSae was arguing with SooBin. Soobin in return said HoSae is nolonger at Lohas and CB asked HoSae to leave. While waiting for HoSae, Saebyuk saw the ex collegues and realised of the design problem . Charles went to fetch YS using MJ car without informing her. MJ was trying to locate the carkey at home. Both went to the studio 1 to 1 personal coaching. Charles gave YS a bouquet of flowers. DJ told TP they will terminate their service with Lohas since they have given blessing to HoSae & Saebyuk. TP was shocked and disapproved of his parents' decision. Saebyuk & sooBin have received to go for the investigation at LoHas. SooBin bumped onto MJ at the office hallway and told her of the design leakage and the culprit is Saebyuk. HOSae went to look for his dad and defend Saebyuk. MJ also came into the office and HoSae walked out when MJ was speaking so negative of Saebyuk. He is fed up of his mum and without listening further left the office. DJ went to distributing flyers at the market, while doing so he saw YS and about to call out for her he saw Charles put on a scarf on YS both were intimate. DJ quietly walked away. While home DJ kept thinking of what he saw earlier. Yuri received call that her photos on internet. Yuri & BJ were shocked to see her sexy pose "tiger show" outfit on internet. This juncture, MJ came into the room and saw the pictures. MJ was angry and chased Yuri out of the house. Yuri was crying when she reached Poong Express. TP consoled her. MJ called the secetary to settle the pictures on internet and find out who the $500 guy. Saebyuk thanked DJ for his approval. Over breakfast HOSae told MJ not to accuse Saebyuk without evidence. Saebyuk went to Lohas and look for CB.

Thank you so much Aug005 for a quick review. Now I am happy to go to work and catch up with the episode tonight. Have a wonderful day Aug005 and everyone who read this page.

Guest lantawmako

Yeaah, also went over the preview for 111 but can't make something out of what SB was telling CB ... but a brave SB so it seems owns up to the responsibility about the design that leaked to Lohas' competitor, though unintentional on her part. :rolleyes:

The disapproval of CB to HS & SB's marriage & his instruction to terminate the services of Poong Express (though preempted by DJ's voluntary withdrawal of its contract with Lohas) show how he could bow to the unreasonable demands of his wife ... <_<

Thanks Aug05 for the summary ... :D

Yup, I was about to say no -----, but I'll just say no backbone. Remember he agreed tp send SB to Russia before.

YAMD 110 LQ capture from KBS-Able

[video stream corrupted - cannot convert to load to YouTube]

[audio sync bad on "Tuong Lai Toi 110 LQ]

[audio sync OK on original capture "Tuong Lai Toi 110 LQ source"... YAMD starts at 2:34, file uploading]

VEOH: -----

YAMD 111 Preview [full-screen clip]

VEOH: ---------

YouTube: -----

[Text]

Original text:

111회 :: 2008년 10월 8일 수요...

새벽은 칠복에게 스스로 누명을 벗고 싶다고 청하고 칠복은 새벽에게 일주일 기한을 주며 실패하면 호세와의 관계도 정리하라고 말한다. 대진의 이삿짐 센터는 로하스 배송을 그만둔 이후로 경영난이 점점 심각해지고, 산들바다 아르바이트를 하겠다는 풍금이 화란은 영 부담스럽다. 찰스가 연실에 대한 마음을 키워가는 사이, 구청일로 심란한 대구도 연실이 심상치 않음을 알게 되는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

111 times: demand for Oct. 8, 2008 ...

The morning to clear my name I want to ask yourself to the chilbok chilbok the morning until a week to do 주며 If you fail to turn the relationship with Jose said. Moving center of the ships draw LOHAS more serious financial difficulties and have since quit, and the mountains to the sea for part-time job would be the organ of the hwaran the young. Charles between kiwoga mind for yeonsil, Ward is not unusual for the simranhan yeonsil Daegu also have to know ......

I mentioned before that the director/writer may be playing around with the idea of corporate espionage. Who knew they would make SaeByuk a corporate spy to clear her name. I don't think she went to ChilBok to confess to something she didn't do. I think she went there to tell him that she was innocent.... and wanted a week's time to clear her name.

My guess is that by the end of this week, SooBin will be even worse off than before. She will have shown herself clearly before everyone that she is biased and unprofessional... again making false charges against SaeByuk. It'll be even more devastating for her if it turns out that Gini got the design from a copy of SaeByuk's proposal that SooBin threw in the trash.

ChilBok once again shows un-admirable character traits. He is using business matters to essentially blackmail SaeByuk to end her personal relationship with HoSae. Wow... HoSae has such wonderful parents. :wacko:

Guest Monologue

YAMD 111 Preview [full-screen clip]

VEOH: ---------

YouTube: -----

[Text]

Original text:

111회 :: 2008년 10월 8일 수요...

새벽은 칠복에게 스스로 누명을 벗고 싶다고 청하고 칠복은 새벽에게 일주일 기한을 주며 실패하면 호세와의 관계도 정리하라고 말한다. 대진의 이삿짐 센터는 로하스 배송을 그만둔 이후로 경영난이 점점 심각해지고, 산들바다 아르바이트를 하겠다는 풍금이 화란은 영 부담스럽다. 찰스가 연실에 대한 마음을 키워가는 사이, 구청일로 심란한 대구도 연실이 심상치 않음을 알게 되는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

111 times: demand for Oct. 8, 2008 ...

The morning to clear my name I want to ask yourself to the chilbok chilbok the morning until a week to do 주며 If you fail to turn the relationship with Jose said. Moving center of the ships draw LOHAS more serious financial difficulties and have since quit, and the mountains to the sea for part-time job would be the organ of the hwaran the young. Charles between kiwoga mind for yeonsil, Ward is not unusual for the simranhan yeonsil Daegu also have to know ......

I mentioned before that the director/writer may be playing around with the idea of corporate espionage. Who knew they would make SaeByuk a corporate spy to clear her name. I don't think she went to ChilBok to confess to something she didn't do. I think she went there to tell him that she was innocent.... and wanted a week's time to clear her name.

damn, I can't wait for it xD

Guest xconnect

Epi 110

thank you for translating today's epi 110.

Guest malayka

Thank you all for your hard work. I truly appreciate the spoilers. Wow this drama is moving fast and I like that. Can't wait to see to see the kiss SB gave HS. BTW I think Yuri and TP are very cute together too.

Guest hadidibasha

did it ooccur to any one that charles may be soyoung old boy friend, and the father of her daughter ??? just a wild thought of mine ;)

Guest bluemoon1st

did it ooccur to any one that charles may be soyoung old boy friend, and the father of her daughter ??? just a wild thought of mine ;)

NOOOOOOOO.......omo...omo....i have a headache, i need to lie down :wacko:

Guest jbigdog123

Wow, that could get very interesting and would make MJ even crazier.

Archived