[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbigdog123

I just finished watching episode 77,

Do you think that the businessman that met with Chilbok and was brought in by Soobin is going to be the reason that SB stays in Korea. I don't know, but I think that he is going to play a role.

You know, sort of like he loves her design and wants her to work with him. Otherise I don't see the point in introducing him.

Yup, there might be a possibility of those foreign businessmen likes SB's design so much that they may want to invest money into it and of course the designer must be a team member of a fielded team to produce a product. Definitely a possibility.

It's beyond me how SB decided to accept the transfer orders to Russia, knowing that this move was nothing more than a banishment for her and have nothing to do with a company's need or her career growth.

Also, I just don't understand how people just stand there to be slapped, it's beyond me.

Guest reKaddict

Yup, there might be a possibility of those foreign businessmen likes SB's design so much that they may want to invest money into it and of course the designer must be a team member of a fielded team to produce a product. Definitely a possibility.

It's beyond me how SB decided to accept the transfer orders to Russia, knowing that this move was nothing more than a banishment for her and have nothing to do with a company's need or her career growth.

Also, I just don't understand how people just stand there to be slapped, it's beyond me.

Yeah, there's no reason to introduce those men except to provide a reason for lohas to not transfer SB (like her being the reason they decide to offer lohas some big contract with the stipulation that SB works on it). Of course, this will cause MJ and soobin to have a major hissy fit like the five year olds they are (can't wait for that).

the only reason I could imagine SB is agreeing to go to Russia (oddest place for a transfer IMO) is that she thinks HS will go ahead and marry soobin if she isn't around, which is a completely ridiculous and illogical reason. HS has already clearly decided that SB or not, soobin is bat richard simmons nuts and he definitely shouldn't marry her.

Guest mujisan

aren't they businessmen the Italians SB and TP helped find the thumb drive? If so then must have an impact later with SB staying or something.

Guest moon_nuh

I'm watching this drama on KBS world and I have to say that Yoona did a good job, I really like her role. The more I like Saebuyk, the more I hate Yuri :angry: I think both of her and Soobin always feels jealous with Saebuyk's talent and character. <_< It's not good for these 2 girls, yah yah, they will deserve all that they did. Good luck to Saebuyk and Yoona ( I have to say that before seeing You're my destiny I don't have a good expression to SNSD, I don't know why, just I don't like them -_- )

Guest jbigdog123

I'm watching this drama on KBS world and I have to say that Yoona did a good job, I really like her role.

I realize her character is suppose to take on all challenges without manipulations and bad intents, doing things right way, a very warm and loving person but to me, her role is too submissive, too meek, and takes on too much of verbal and physical abuse for my liking.

It's not like HS can slap Yeonshil back. :w00t: Alhough, it would probably do her a great deal of good. Now that is something I would be willing to pay to see. All that perfectly coiffed hair flying all over the place. ROFLMAO

Guest jbigdog123

It's not like HS can slap Yeonshil back. :w00t: Alhough, it would probably do her a great deal of good. Now that is something I would be willing to pay to see. All that perfectly coiffed hair flying all over the place. ROFLMAO

Come on now, he is a very young man with a quick reflex and she is an old woman, bob and weave, bob and weave, tap top of her head, stick his tongue out at her, bob and weave and say, come and get some... :D

Guest dbart001

I just finished watching episode 77,

Do you think that the businessman that met with Chilbok and was brought in by Soobin is going to be the reason that SB stays in Korea. I don't know, but I think that he is going to play a role.

You know, sort of like he loves her design and wants her to work with him. Otherise I don't see the point in introducing him.

Soobin's mother definitely needs a dose of some type of medication. :wacko::crazy: I think Yoonsook realizes after speaking with Soobin that SB is being sent to Russia because of her and HS's love for SB.

OMG, TY/SY will never get to make a baby they keep getting interrupted in the act. :blush: :D SY is definitely getting fustrated.

Well i think so too, the Italian guy would be the reason they can't send SB to Russia. What I don't mind is them recruiting Sb to go to Italy, that would be a great experience for her and that way she can gain some self esteem so those stupid Moms and Soopinkberryi will start to respect her for a change. I'm just tired of Sb being so shy and timid. She should start fighting those pinkberryes...Also, I hope Hose follows wherever Sb gets transfered even if he looses his parents' millions...That would definitely show how much he loves SB...Just a thought...LOL...

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I'm also thinking that the two business men are what costs SB to say.

As for soobin asking hs to go with her to have drinks with her friends is just her ploy to show him off. What in the world is she even doing at hs'

house after getting drunk? That will just make her mother even more mad even if she is siding with her daughter. Sigh

Poor hs... no one is listening to what he is saying. But i'm sure sb heard. she just doesn't want to cause anymore trouble so she ignoring him. More tears to come for sb and hs. we're almost up to the 100th epi... hopefully we'll see some happy moments between the two of them even if they can't get married so far because of the objections from the elders..

Guest pilseung1

Thank you so much AUG05 and Decaturguy for the recaps and screen caps respectively.

Those businessmen are the Italians SB and TP helped find the thumb drive.They'll insist on Sae Byuk being there because they don't like the rest of LOHAS!

Come on now, he is a very young man with a quick reflex and she is an old woman, bob and weave, bob and weave, tap top of her head, stick his tongue out at her, bob and weave and say, come and get some... :D

OMG youre making my stomach hurt. I can't stop laughing and I can't get the picture of HS bobbing and weaving out of my head :w00t::w00t::w00t:

On the ther hand, if the Italian guys are the same ones SB spoke with before, why is Soobin translating Chilbok's words into English :huh: I'mso confused or maybe the writers are. Also, in a company as large as Lohas they must have translators. The fact that Soobin is there leads me to believe it must have something to do with the design department since she is the Head of that department.

I'm always in lurk mode when visiting this thread but you've made me come out......

Too funny!!!!! ... bob and weave, bob and weave .....LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest damifino

Saebyuk decided to accept the transfer because of what Soobin said... Saebyuk staying in Korea will only cause problems between the Kim family and Soobin's family and also in Hosae's family.

As for Hosae, he SHOULD just stand there and accept the slapping without a word... and many times too. From Soobin's mother's stand point, how would you like it if your daughter was engaged to some guy and the guy dumped your daughter after it had been announced to the world that they were engaged especially in a place like Korea where rumors of a canceled engagement can label your daughter for the rest of her life? Regardless of whether or not Soobin deserves to be dumped, what Hosae did to Soobin's parents is something that Hosae should seek apologies for.

aren't they businessmen the Italians SB and TP helped find the thumb drive? If so then must have an impact later with SB staying or something.

Yes, they are. They will probably insist on working with Saebyuk or something.

Guest jbigdog123

I'm always in lurk mode when visiting this thread but you've made me come out......

Too funny!!!!! ... bob and weave, bob and weave .....LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey look, I made a funny :D

Guest winghlau

I realize her character is suppose to take on all challenges without manipulations and bad intents, doing things right way, a very warm and loving person but to me, her role is too submissive, too meek, and takes on too much of verbal and physical abuse for my liking.

I don’t think Saebyuk is that meek and submissive. On a number of occasions she did answer back (no shouting or screaming liked those crazed women).

One occasion - Soobin asked her whether she is joining Lohas just to be with Hose and she put the same question back to Soobin and asked her whether she joined Lohas for that reason. Soobin was left speechless as Saebyuk walked away.

Another occasion – When Hose’s mom splashed wine on her after finding her in Hose’s room, Saebyuk apologised for ‘scaring’ her but added that this does not warrant to have wine tossed at her face.

There are other encounters with Soobin, but I can’t remember off hand.

Guest jbigdog123

Saebyuk decided to accept the transfer because of what Soobin said... Saebyuk staying in Korea will only cause problems between the Kim family and Soobin's family and also in Hosae's family.

Yeah, I know why but that doesn't make it a rational decision. SB hasn't done ANYTHING to cause problems with families and she must realize this, her decision to accept transfer to Russia will not resolve problems between SooBin and Hosae. I don't know how many times Hosae has to say this to SB before she understand this.

As for Hosae, he SHOULD just stand there and accept the slapping without a word... and many times too.

Ummm no. Physical violence is a no-no in my book, you want to sue me, fine...you want to tell me how bad of person I am, fine but don't lay a hand on me unless you want same back, only my parents have a right to hit me, no one else.

Guest winghlau

Hmm… I do notice that slapping is quite rampant in k-drama. Wonder whether this reflects real life in Korea or this is just happening in reel life?

Guest jbigdog123

I don’t think Saebyuk is that meek and submissive. On a number of occasions she did answer back (no shouting or screaming liked those crazed women).

One occasion - Soobin asked her whether she is joining Lohas just to be with Hose and she put the same question back to Soobin and asked her whether she joined Lohas for that reason. Soobin was left speechless as Saebyuk walked away.

Another occasion – When Hose’s mom splashed wine on her after finding her in Hose’s room, Saebyuk apologised for ‘scaring’ her but added that this does not warrant to have wine tossed at her face.

There are other encounters with Soobin, but I can’t remember off hand.

Well, we have different threasholds. Noway I would apologize to some one who just splashed wine on my face.

Archived