[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluemoon1st

ep72_31.jpg

What is this document? And what does it say?

TIA.

Ha..ha.. u beat me to it. I was going to ask the same question.

Help..help, any kind person that can translate please. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mrs_dbsk

ep72_31.jpg

What is this document? And what does it say?

TIA.

Ha..ha.. u beat me to it. I was going to ask the same question.

Help..help, any kind person that can translate please. :sweatingbullets:

hmm im sure someone will come by and give further details but its basically the document for sending SB away.

it says China and Russia blah blah blah in the second line and the line below that says 3 - 4 years.

sorry, there are words that i read that i have no idea what it means.

Guest jbigdog123

hmm im sure someone will come by and give further details but its basically the document for sending SB away.

it says China and Russia blah blah blah in the second line and the line below that says 3 - 4 years.

Ahhh, so it is like a transfer notice?

Guest bluemoon1st

Thank you mrs_dbsk :)

Guest winghlau

Does it mean if you don’t like somebody you can send the person away?

Then Hose should send Soobin to the Sahara Desert and he can live happily ever after with Saebyuk.

Guest jbigdog123

Then Hose should send Soobin to the Sahara Desert and he can live happily ever after with Saebyuk.

:lol:

Guest sweetheart0085

HAHAHAHA that is soo true, he should totally do that.

p.s. you just made my day with your comment...lol :lol:

Guest scarecrow

How about sending Soobin to Siberia. :lol::lol:

Guest kawaiiyuki2

How about sending Soobin to Siberia. :lol::lol:

:ph34r: I like that idea... Send her far far away and don't let her return till she's 100 yr old.

Anyway if that is a transfer document for sb... why does soobin have a copy. was it sent by email or did she write it herself or something. If sb does get transfered i have a feeling hs will do something to stop it or he might suggest that they run away together.I mean now that the engagement is called off anything can happen.

Oh yea i also like the top/dress sb was wearing in epi 72 when she went to talk to grandma and soobin's mom :P

Guest mrs_dbsk

* edit * sorry guys. i kind of skimmed through episode 72, so i misinterpreted the "document". make sure you read the correct one. * VVV

Ahhh, so it is like a transfer notice?

no, its actually not.

Thank you mrs_dbsk :)

no problem (: just read this correct explaination lol.

you can send them away, but the person being sent has to agree. which is why when hose's mom and soobin were at the cafe, soobin asked if saebyuk would go. hose's mom said they'll have to plan it so saebyuk can't reject going.

* edit *

the document soobin read was something she searched for. it already had the rules and description of sending a person away. for ex: where and how long. soobin however runs into a problem because on one of the lines, she read out loud that this person should have a family. but saebyuk doesn't have a family! ahh and thats where it the episode ends lol

Guest jbigdog123

Heh, that sounds lot like me. I could read some Korean, but there are words that I have no idea what it means.

Shall we see Hosae leaving with SB once she is assigned to a distant place? If he does, Subin & Minjung will change their strategy coz it will be more dangerous for the two to be together in a far place than them within the witches' hearing distance. I think the transfer of SB will not happen ... it will only reveal their evil plot & HS will see thru this. :angry:

Guest mrs_dbsk

Heh, that sounds lot like me. I could read some Korean, but there are words that I have no idea what it means.

haha i am korean, but when it comes to reading stuff like that and complicated words; i get confused :'( lol

Guest jbigdog123

haha i am korean, but when it comes to reading stuff like that and complicated words; i get confused :'( lol

Well, I'm Korean as well but was raised in states and my reading skill is very poor. :phew:

Archived