[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest Kathy Silverstone

I think is epi 34, saw it at KBS World not long ago.

Thank you, it's exactly the episode I want to see :D

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.oi.co.kr/new_admin/cd_pictures_...07000014228.jpg

YAMD OST is coming out on August 12th!

01 ) 그대가 좋아! - 양선미

02 ) Happy Happy - 유리

03 ) 돌아가자 - 이현

04 ) 그대만이 - 춘자

05 ) Only in dream

06 ) 난 행복해 ? 래준 feat.춘자

07 ) A piece of cake

08 ) 어느 멋진 날

09 ) Happy Happy (GT Ver.)

10 ) Who is who?

11 ) 얼마나 ? - 이필모

12 ) 그대가 좋아 (Humming ver)

13 ) Too faraway

Oh no, I can't wait for this because the songs are all very nice. Did Yoona sing any of the songs there?

Guest soshibang_

Oh no, I can't wait for this because the songs are all very nice. Did Yoona sing any of the songs there?

no, i don't think yoona sang any of the songs here :( ...though i wish she did sing at least one

Guest sweetheart0085

Thank you for the reply Aug05 :)

Have a good holiday kori65 :)

Yea...Thank you Aug05 and have a great holiday Kori65 :)

07000014228.jpg

YAMD OST is coming out on August 12th!

01 ) 그대가 좋아! - 양선미

02 ) Happy Happy - 유리

03 ) 돌아가자 - 이현

04 ) 그대만이 - 춘자

05 ) Only in dream

06 ) 난 행복해 ? 래준 feat.춘자

07 ) A piece of cake

08 ) 어느 멋진 날

09 ) Happy Happy (GT Ver.)

10 ) Who is who?

11 ) 얼마나 ? - 이필모

12 ) 그대가 좋아 (Humming ver)

13 ) Too faraway

I can't wait for it to come out...i love most[maybe all] the songs in this drama^.^

Anybody remember the ep in which Hose want to the spicy squid restaurant alone to drink, and then Saebyuk had to come to him in the middle of the night? Which ep is it? I want to watch that again. Thanks!

It's at the end of ep 34 and the beginning of ep 35^.^

Yes, TY and SN are really nice and gentle people. I noticed from day one that TY always treated SB nicely.

Yea TY is soo nice :) in this drama.

Guest sweetheart0085

Please...does anyone have MU[megaupload] links [that works] for ep 1 to 21 for this drama???

Thank you soo much

Please...does anyone have MU[megaupload] links [that works] for ep 1 to 21 for this drama???

Thank you soo much

Please read Soy's post #1 of this thread, there are directions and links to two different English subbed versions of YAMD.

The above link is not available anymore... I am not able to post the cap.

Can some kind soul post the cap of HoSae & Saebyuk at the amunsement park both had the headband on.. :w00t::w00t:

Infact I missed Ishida 21 caps... maybe you may consider to post or anyone who is able to post... :tongue2: :D

This thread lack of coloured pic..

OST preorder from YA:-

You Are My Destiny OST (KBS TV Drama)

http://www.yesasia.com/global/you-are-my-d...-0-en/info.html

I agree Aug05 ... we need coloured pictures from the drama or anything related to it like interviews, press releases or photo shoots during filming including behind the scenes & NGs. I hope somebody can post caps/clips of scenes from recent episodes. We'd also like to see how the actors are getting along. :unsure: I wish I could, but despite being with soompi for 4 years now, I still have to learn how to post pictures ... in fact that's my dream, to be computer savvy so I can catch up with you guys ... but being jurassic, I have to be satisfied with what I'm capable of, that is to blah, blah.

Going to the episode tonite & the coming days, it's still a guessing game if HS will end his engagement & start pursuing SB ... will he be willing to give up his position & run the risk of being disowned by his mom who hates SB like she's a devil in disguise seducing his precious son. :ph34r:

Guest aybeedee

for those who havent see this.... it is kinda like behind the scenes of YAMD with the cast and stuff but mostly about Yoona

its not subbed but it look like they are having a terrific time :D

PART 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrfO_PiUJEw

PART 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJCmcs9ju6g

PART 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyKpE2eW98c

PART 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy4NzPec07k

PART 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5mojiWyo8

PART 6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6tQNTq0Y0c

PART 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLsYopuWvA8

cedits to youngmank0re @ youtube :D

Hi ahoxan.. thks for the link..

but I dont know how to capture the scene via VEOH... another "IT jurassic" here :lol::lol:

Here's how to download the entire video so you can capture with whatever software you're familiar with:

1. Go to VEOH to download and install VEOH TV
  2. Go to VEOH and search for the video name "www.koam114.com(you87)"
  3. Click on the video name to play
  4. Once video start to play, click on "Download Options"
  5. Click on "Download Video"
The video will be downloaded to your computer via VEOH TV.

The file will be in "...\My Documents\My Videos\Veoh\..."

I use GOM player to play my videos.

You can use GOM Control Panel (F7) to do image/screen captures.

EDIT:

I used to use VLC player for videos.

VLC does screen capture of images by clicking -->Video -->Snapshot

Here's how to download the entire video so you can capture with whatever software you're familiar with:

1. Go to VEOH to download and install VEOH TV
  2. Go to VEOH and search for the video name "www.koam114.com(you87)"
  3. Click on the video name to play
  4. Once video start to play, click on "Download Options"
  5. Click on "Download Video"

You can use GOM Control Panel (F7) to do image/screen captures.

If you use firefox web browser you don't have to install VEOH TV.

install Video DownloadHelper Add-on.

http://www.downloadhelper.net

This Add-on supports many sites unlike VEOH TV which only works on VEOH :)

Epi 70.. edited..

SooBin refused to break the engagement with HoSae. The ball is in her hand... Young Sook went to look for Halmonni at Youngshil house and still disapproved of the adoption. Young Sook went to look for Saebyuk. Saebyuk told ahjumma not to worry if the adoption is not approved... On the other hand, SooBin invited MinJung for lunch. SooBin told MJ of HoSae & Saebyuk relationship and she is very troubled of it. MJ was angry and SooBin not to worry too much and have trust in her. MJ went to the office and decided not to confront Saebyuk when she saw her with YoungSook. Instead she went to her hubby office and complained about Saebyuk pestering HoSae. ChilBok said he will verify with HoSae instead.

Hwa Ran asked Young Sook to come back to assist her in the business. TY is still unable to locate for a job. He bumped onto Yoon Hee and both for a movie.. SY saw the movie stub and mistook TY having a affair (param)..

TP and his frens went to a discoteque.. Yuli and frens were having fun at nearby table. They were pestered and TP fought with the baddie.

HoSae asked to meet Saebyuk when he heard of the adoption news from SooBin. HoSae asked how she knew NaYoung & family. Saebyuk said NY is her saviour.

Tml will be interesting HoSae will learn the truth of the eye transplant....

71회 :: 2008년 8월 12일 화요일

자신을 구해준 태풍의 멋진 모습에 유리는 가슴이 설레고, 호세를 좋아하고 있다는 새벽의 말에 태풍은 좌절한다. 영숙이 새벽의 입양을 허락해달라 풍금에게 애원지만, 연실은 여전히 풍금에게 반대해야 한다고 말하고, 수빈은 마치 호세의 파혼 이야기가 없었던 것처럼 행동하는데...... Translation plz.......

ahoxan Posted Today, 05:44 PM

Go to VEOH to download and install VEOH TV

Go to VEOH and search for the video name "www.koam114.com(you87)"

Click on the video name to play

Once video start to play, click on "Download Options"

Click on "Download Video"

You can use GOM Control Panel (F7) to do image/screen captures

Thks.. will explore shortly ...

If you use firefox web browser you don't have to install VEOH TV.

install Video DownloadHelper Add-on.

http://www.downloadhelper.net

This Add-on supports many sites unlike VEOH TV which only works on VEOH :)

Apparently, downloadhelper captures the streaming video, which is the LQ flash video (.flv). VEOH TV downloads the full HQ video from the original source uploaded to VEOH, usually (.avi) XviD 640x352 in case of YAMD RAWs.

Another advantage to VEOH TV is the capability to download multiple files (up to 4) at once in the background without worrying about download interruptions. You can queue many files... I've tried up to 30 in the queue.

I use http://keepvid.com/ for doing the same job as downloadhelper. Keepvid is a site that assists in capturing streaming videos without installing an add-on that may slow down my FireFox browser. It also allows me to download the slightly higher quality videos when available (i.e. ".mp4" from YouTube).

Apparently, downloadhelper captures the streaming video, which is the LQ flash video (.flv). VEOH TV downloads the full HQ video from the original source uploaded to VEOH, usually (.avi) XviD 640x352 in case of YAMD RAWs.

Another advantage to VEOH TV is the capability to download multiple files (up to 4) at once in the background without worrying about download interruptions. You can queue many files... I've tried up to 30 in the queue.

WoW thanks for the info i didn't know that it was possible to download the original files from video sites :)

as for video downloadhelper it doesn't capture, it downloads the flv files and really fast too (7 Mbit/s to 300 kbit/s) for me it just takes seconds to download 1 episodes which is usually around 120 Mb.

Guest aznhoneychik

Epi 69

SooBin refused to break the engagement with HoSae. The ball is in her hand... Young Sook went to look for Halmonni at Youngshil house and still disapproved of the adoption. Young Sook went to look for Saebyuk. Saebyuk told ahjumma not to worry if the adoption is not approved... On the other hand, SooBin invited MinJung for lunch. SooBin told MJ of HoSae & Saebyuk relationship and she is very troubled of it. MJ was angry and SooBin not to worry too much and have trust in her. MJ went to the office and decided not to confront Saebyuk when she saw her with YoungSook. Instead she went to her hubby office and complained about Saebyuk pestering HoSae. ChilBok said he will verify with HoSae instead.

Hwa Ran asked Young Sook to come back to assist her in the business. TY is still unable to locate for a job. He bumped onto Yoon Hee and both for a movie.. SY saw the movie stub and mistook TY having a affair (param)..

TP and his frens went to a discoteque.. Yuli and frens were having fun at nearby table. They were pestered and TP fought with the baddie.

HoSae asked to meet Saebyuk when he heard of the adoption news from SooBin. HoSae asked how she knew NaYoung & family. Saebyuk said NY is her saviour.

Tml will be interesting HoSae will learn the truth of the eye transplant....

71회 :: 2008년 8월 12일 화요일

자신을 구해준 태풍의 멋진 모습에 유리는 가슴이 설레고, 호세를 좋아하고 있다는 새벽의 말에 태풍은 좌절한다. 영숙이 새벽의 입양을 허락해달라 풍금에게 애원지만, 연실은 여전히 풍금에게 반대해야 한다고 말하고, 수빈은 마치 호세의 파혼 이야기가 없었던 것처럼 행동하는데...... Translation plz.......

Thks.. will explore shortly ...

I am confused now.... their wasn't anything that happened like that in episode 69.. srry if i am acting slow right now.. but let me think.. is it your opinion?

Guest Ishida21

Can some kind soul post the cap of HoSae & Saebyuk at the amunsement park both had the headband on.. :w00t::w00t:

Infact I missed Ishida 21 caps... maybe you may consider to post or anyone who is able to post... :tongue2: :D

This thread lack of coloured pic..

I agree Aug05 ... we need coloured pictures from the drama or anything related to it like interviews, press releases or photo shoots during filming including behind the scenes & NGs. I hope somebody can post caps/clips of scenes from recent episodes.

Ok, I will continue what I made before:

I resize a little bit the pictures (to take less space) but if you prefer the original size it's fine with me too.

Episode 69 (just SB/Hose parts):

vlcsnap-1986182.png

vlcsnap-1999423.png

vlcsnap-1999937.png

vlcsnap-2000490.png

vlcsnap-2000584.png

vlcsnap-2001142.png

vlcsnap-2001812.png

vlcsnap-2002245.png

vlcsnap-2002646.png

vlcsnap-2003026.png

vlcsnap-2003204.png

vlcsnap-2003600.png

vlcsnap-2004109.png

vlcsnap-2004168.png

vlcsnap-2004724.png

vlcsnap-2004775.png

So, I come back soon with episode 70 pics ^_^.

Archived