[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

i recently watch this in ntv7..and i started to love it!!! but i hate the way how ntv7 change the voice because its better if i could hear the real voice of them..

and i also hate the way that they change the name..na ra becomes na la???and kang ji hwan's name not in jae..

however, i like this story although its little bit slow.it just when PEH scenes appear..now,she bocomes too self fish and i hate it...

yeah.. i'm watching this drama on NTV7 as well.. I love the drama but like you rose_liana, I just hate it when NTV7 uses the Mandarin dubs. The action somehow took away the emotions of the character and makes the whole drama less interesting as it should be. and boy, it's annoying to see the casts speaks not in sync with the voice!!!

The names are changed to reflect the Chinese pronounciation, thus Na Ra becomes Na La, In Jae becomes Ren Zai. Anyway, I think i'm gonna download the whole series and rewatch them again in pure korean, without censorship!!!

BTW, I'm curious in knowing whose child was Mi Rae carrying. It has not been unveil yet, but i'm thinking it's the other guy's. If i'm not mistaken they spent the night together before right? :unsure: (censorship makes the story 'no head no tail' and I might have missed it)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone re-upload the soundtrack please.... I cant download the FIREWORKS OST on the very first page.. please... some one... i really really have to download them all... pleas.e

Guest rose_liana

i really love this series..tonight is the final episode..excited and cant wait for it 9.30 pm tonite on ntv7..

this story totally different from others.. usually the both male lead will falling in love toward the main female lead,but in this story both male lead love the 2nd female lead...and thank GOD because lastly in jae realize that he was fall in love with na ra...

happy to look they both together...they realy have the chemistry!!! this drama make me more and more like toward han chae young because she shows the improvement of her acting skill...and,first time i read this tread i cant understand why many people like kang ji hwan because from the pictures he doesnt look that hot but after watched this drama, i agee that KJH realy a hot guy!!! ;)

i like the nara birthday present!!!so cute!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest rose_liana

at the last episode,is realy han chae young sing a song???or she just mimic the real singer...if shes realy the one who sing the song,i think it quite nice..haha!!!

where i can get the song???the one han chae young sing :rolleyes:

I just finished this show. I find this show quite funny and entertaining especially at the beginning where kang ji hwan thought that han chae young was a 20 year old and was treating her like a kid. I watched this mainly for HCY at the beginning but then i like Kang Ji hwan too:) Especially when he cries, it's like so sad. :tears: I thought that yoon sang hyun was quite okie in this show but i find him so brutally honest. Like the way he actually intended to marry nara and after that he just brushed her off. He just suddenly started being very mean to Nara and only caring for MiRae. But at least he is very forthcoming with his feeling and not so wishywashy. For Nara, she was very funny and fiesty at the beginning but sometimes i just wished she would stop going after Na In Jae and let him do the chasing. She kept saying she had to save him from MiRae. as for Na In Jae, i would say he is just an ultra nice and naive(close to dumb) man. Even after he said he liked Nara, he still went for the engagement thingy the next day. He's very responsible and all i guess. Honestly i wished that they got together earlier in the show. It's like only at the last epsiode where you hear him saying he loves nara and before that it was always nara saying she loved him and Nara trying to beg him "not to go away". Not sure when he started liking her though. As for MiRae, she's quite bitchy. I would prefer her as a gentle and quiet woman who can only act weak to gain sympathy. haha....but she's quite a schemer. Till the end where she finally confessed everything, leaving poor InJae confused. He probably wouldn;t know what hit him. The ending was fine. they ended up together but it was like too fast. Suddenly, Mirae is just off elsewhere doing pottery. Since when did she have the flaire for pottery. I wished In Jae had taken more initiative with his relationship with nara. H'es likejust forever trying to protect MiRae and not seeing poor nara behind him.

Guest silkenhut

3rd series i watch with han chae young it in... ^_^ oh yeah.. i liked this.. i will try to make a personal review of this later.. aigooooo! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

what kind of phone does in jae use originally? the one that was spoilt cos na ra stepped on it.

na ra's mistake in investing her youth in kang seung woo is a mistake that millions of girls do all around the world. it's so common yet still it happens practically on a daily basis. wake up girls! smell the coffee. don't sacrifice everything just for a guy. if he wants something, tell him to find a way himself.. he's a useless guy if he depends on girls so u'll be better off without him anyhow

• 2 months later...
Guest john_anderton

i'm trying to finish this series.. now on episode 13...

i decided to watch this series because of HAN CHAE YOUNG!!! hehehe :lol:

just notice, what happened to kang ji hwan's left eye??

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yingcecilia13

I just finished watching this show & I nearly got hypertension!!!

MR is extremely annoying with the "I am so pathetic pls love me" face :fury:

everything is so wrong about her, the face, the expression, the way she dress, the way she talk!!!

I think she has low of self-esteem that is why she always challege & finding fault with NR in work because deep down inside she knows she has lost to NR in every way...so bi*tcy!!!

And this IJ is such ....I don't know what to say....It's sad to see NR got hurt because his indecisive-ness...

I think in the end if MR didn't find her conscience he would have probably got engaged to that fake woman.

well, on the other hand, it did prove that MR is a talented actress.

• 1 month later...
Guest jess22

I'm watching this series now and what I find interesting is that this story is sorta from the "2nd female lead's" perspective.

What I mean is, even though Han Chae Young (Na Ra) is the main lead actress, if you were to see the story as a traditional kdrama format, she would be the 2nd lead due to her situation.

Because In Jae and Mi Rae are in a "forbidden love" and Na Ra (along with In Jae's mother) wants to break them up.

It's almost as if we were to watch all the kdramas again from the 2nd leads perspective... how would that turn out? Heehee :)

Very interesting so far...

• 7 months later...
Guest inspired04

i'm on episode 6 right now..i've heard a lot people gave this drama bad reviews, but i like it so far! :) hopefully it doesn't go downhill later on...

the dance scene at the club was so funny/cute :)

• 1 month later...
Guest lcharmiel

this drama was worth while..the storyline is very different from the ordinary k-drama...and it kept me hooked from the beginning till the end...i finished the drama within 2 days...if you are a HCY or KJH fan...you should difinitely give this drama a try...it's not the best drama out there...but it is good enough to entertain you...and i'm glad that i gave this drama a try....

oh yea...i also love that part where NARA compares IN JAE to HONG GIL DONG...haha...what a coinicidence right?...

overall...good drama..

Guest susymoon

hi,i need some help...does anyone know were can i find to lyrics for the music KANG JI HWAN sings?i really like that music and KANG JI HWA´S voice i wish he had more songs :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest village

is this series nice? The ratings are quite...no, very low...

I think it depends who you ask. There are a ton of mixed reviews out there. I personally was absolutely infuriated by the way it ended but it was a happy ending so I can't find fault with that. For me, it took much, much too long for the leads to get together and much like "I Really Really Like You" it spent an inordinate amount of time focusing on the relationship of one lead with a secondary character so the ultimate payoff feels much too rushed and brief. Although IRRLY does a much better job of it than EoF. I think it's strength lies not in the romance aspect of the show but the melodrama - from middle to end, the crazy just keeps on coming. lol.

• 1 month later...

HII!

i just started watching this XD

It's the second day I've been watching it and I'm up to episode 13 but none of the download links work

COULD SOMEONE PLEEASSE REUPLOAD IT!??!?! I'M GOING CRAZY XD

I've been looking elsewhere to download it but i can't find anywhere T__T

THAANKS!

• 4 months later...
Guest SilentScreamerS

ooohhh i love this drama

its sucks that they only got together on the last ep.

mi rae is sooo manipulative. but im glad that she changed even though it took a long time for her to.

Archived