[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest mily2

Hah, it IS illogical. Kind of. Yet I still watch it.

That means I'm ridiculous too. ^^ That's the mind set of us watchers who persist, I believe. Or maybe not...?

Anyways, I'll um... I'm supporting mily. We definitely need EDITORS!!!

*hugs*.. hehe.. it seems like you & Luv are having so much fun it here.. i'm glad that the thread is more lively.. Luv was all alone in the beginning with her obsession for injae ( oh wait.. i think i wasn't supposed to spill that.. but isn't it obvious?).. :lol: .. I'm pretty excited about this weekend too since I want to know what will happen to MR.. i'm dying for the secret to be out.. but IJ is so kind.. he might still take care of her since she's going through some crisis.. haha.. I 'm curious about MR's background and what happened to her brother in SF too.. i do feel bad for her sometimes.. she turned from this angel ( she was so kind to Nara in the beginning).. but now.. she's so mean & fake.. and it happened so so fast too.. like 1-2 months?.. hehe.. i better stop as I don't watch this as carefully as you guys so I'm stil guessing & interpret alot of things with my imagination.. :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

how often does a new episode come out? whens ep 12?!?!?! :)

Episode 12 comes out on Saturday, am I correct? I think so.

Anyways, lol, mily... I am having too much fun in this forum. I guess right now I'm just putting out all of my anger on Mirae.... hehe. BUT SHE DESERVES IT!

So yah... It seems she's got all of the worlds evil women traits stuffed into one - plotful (is that even a word?), unforgiving, EVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL...

I like to say evil, EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLL.

Kind of stretch it out... hahahaha.

Guest junior

fyi.....ep 11 chinese hardsub posted on page 28 or page 1 of the non clubbox no request thread in the resource forum....

Guest poisonliz2

Enjoying myself in this thread also. Just like how xingjing is turning really voilent now. Just imagine if xing in the drama. This will turn out to be a horror drama instead of a love drama. Guess it will be more fun to watch with xing turning into an evil monster and getting Mireh.

Everyone is now curious as to see how Mireh is going to either have a miscarriage or reveal that she is pregnant in the next episode. Who is this brother of hers in SF and what is SW going to do. In the beginning when she got engage to Injae's brother is she really a nice person??? Maybe she is already a baddie and marrying for wealth etc etc. Eh.. what was Mireh doing in SF??? Anyone any idea ...... I'm kind of lost here for a moment. She met SW in SF ??? rite??? Mireh must have thought that SW is rich when she went out with him in SF :huh::huh:

Guest kiki08

ohh i found more pics at mbc

photo_308_1_1_no_88_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_88_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_88_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_88_4.jpg

these pics are about MR worrying about the fact that SW knows she is pregnant and he might tell someone or say something and MR is wanting IJ's mother to allow then to go out with each other

photo_308_1_1_no_89_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_89_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_89_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_89_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_89_5.jpg

this scene is when IJ"s mother and SW like NR's project for the company and they are praising her with compliments MR doesnt like that too much :P

photo_308_1_1_no_90_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_90_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_90_3.jpg

this is when they are at his house and she a telling him when they were little he ate the dog food and got sick and IJ like i dont remember??? :phew:

off to the next post more pics ^^

Guest kiki08

photo_308_1_1_no_91_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_91_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_91_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_91_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_91_5.jpg

this scene is when NR's mother and IJ's mother meet and talk about old times together and again MR hating this so mucha dn IJ's mother has other plans on NR and IJ :D

photo_308_1_1_no_92_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_92_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_92_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_92_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_92_5.jpglook how surprised they are on IJ being her son :o

this scene is where IJ's mother is throwing a party and telling everyone that NR will be the new project manager and IJ is her son and they will be working together

photo_308_1_1_no_93_1.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_93_2.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_93_3.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_93_4.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_93_5.jpg

photo_308_1_1_no_93_6.jpg

after the party IJ's mother wants to go out for dinner and IJ isnt that much into it becasue he is worrying about that devil :fury: but then IJ's mother says remember when you were little your dream was to marry NR? ohhh god bless her :tears: where would we be without her? IJ and NR might get together becasue of her and later she will want babies saying its all her doing of putting them together i hope that will happen :blush:

so maybe he found out that she is pregnant??? it seems like he knows now

whatever IJ you have to fulfill your dream of marrying NR GO!!!!!!!!!GO!!!!!!!!!!!!FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

but doesnt she look sexy in that red dress??? urgh she looks good in ANYTHING

Wow...Thank you so much kiki :wub: You're the best :)

My favorite part is also the part where IJ's mom said..."remember when you were little your dream was to marry NR?" hehe...I hope that was true...hehe...but I have a feeling that IJ'smom just made that up...hehe...

It's so cool that they met when they were little...now she started to remember the little version of him...hehe...memories are always the best. Can't wait to see the next episode.

errr i'm quite behind on this drama since i'm only at 5 ... i'm confused now after looking at the pics & reading some of the caps. nara is also pregnant???!!!!!!!!!!! :o and with IJ's baby?? all those ramblings about IJ's mother & wanting babies & IJ finding out & fulfilling his dreams of marrying NR... :blink:

i'm not surprised Luv is obssessed with IJ :lol: ... KJW is major hotness in this drama. he's pretty cute in be strong geum soon but he's sizzling in here. he's the reason why i'm sticking with this drama so far. *sigh*

IJ should have just avoided MR like the plague after his brother died since she was the very reason why he blurted all those shocking words at his brother during his engagement instead of still being in love with her. bleh~

so IJ's mom likes NR??? ... i was pretty worried when NR's mom was pissing IJ's mom off when they met up again initially 'coz i thought the mom will hate NR because of that. haha

OMG...cutie is here... :w00t:

I'm so glad you finished with 5...hehe...

I kept telling AG that episode 5 is the most important episode because the story got so much better after that...and KJH suddenly turned on his charms... :lol: but most people couldn't wait until then...that's the only bad part.

Hehe...no Nara is not pregnant...hehe...fortunately...hehe...although she did offered that to SW when he came back from San Francisco...At least he didn't take advantage of her...so relieved...hehe...

I remembered a saying..."the best revenge to the woman who steal your man is ...let her keep him"...hehe...Well it's so true here...she can have IJ...hehe...and let Mireh keep SW...hehe...

I got all excited talking about this...you have to catch up and join us in our discussions...hehe...it's getting really exciting in here :)

hahaha ... charms as in the bath tub & towel scene?? :w00t:?? keke ms han could be a stone statue for all the notice i pay to her then. :P haha j/k j/k anyway glad to hear things pick up from here onwards.

i was so touched at the scene when IJ recollects back to his past and how he thinks his brother's death could have been caused by him telling his brother he loves MR more than him & was in tears after that. awww so sad ... gawd ... i love all his exchanges with NR when he teases her. :wub: how can that woman resist him so far ~ i would have forgotten that arrogant cheating richard simmons 5 seconds after meeting IJ. :rolleyes:

hmmn... so NR is not pregnant?? what a pity ... kekeke ... and i dun mean with SW's baby of course. :P

Guest rose_liana

i'm new here..wow!!! i'm so excited n enjoy read this tread... :w00t: eventhough i never watch any episodes of this drama because i'm using my university line to online.so, i cannot downlaud it.poor me,huh???but,at least i follow up the storyline from u all..thank u so much!!! :P .i also watch the preview episodes...i'm so excited coz i think this is a very good drama & i must watch it soon..u guys do a good job here..thanKs!!! :D

2) she did background check on SW and found out that his family is poor. She admitted to SW that she did his background check and that she is not willing to live someone who has to take care of his family and live her life doing dishes and etc.

Because she found out SW is poor, I think that's why she switched from SW to IJ (who is only son left to his Mom's wealth).

What do you guys think?

The part of the conversation after the background check: SW asked MiReh if she is after IJ for his money, and her reply is that even if she has to stay in the attic room with IJ, she will be happy. So I think she does love IJ.

And she even drinks, I mean, DRINKS, when she knows she's pregnant. For God's sake, you're PREGNANT! You don't DRINK and poison the baby inside you!!

Around 41 min of ep 11, MiReh said she wants to treat SW to a meal as a way of apology, but SW purposely asked her to treat him to wine at a bar. MiReh refused at 1st, so SW asked her if there was any particular reason she couldn't drink wine. MiReh didn't want to admit to her pregnancy, so she grudgingly agreed to meet him at a pub. At the pub, MiReh ordered a cocktail instead of the usual hard liqour. But SW wanted to test her again, so he said MR shouldn't refuse the wine if she was sincere about apologising. MR had no choice but to sip some. I would say she does have some conscience, though I wonder why she had the red wine in ep 10 (b4 IJ came to her house all drunk).

BTW, I've Fireworks Ep 10 BTS at http://clubbox.co.kr/zinc6539. It's a BTS of KJH singing at the karaoke.

Fireworks Ep 11 summary. Screen caps courtesy of Luv =).

Words in () are those which were implied but not said outright. Words in [] are my own opinion.

bscap0744jq.jpg

IJ: What happened?!

MR: You seemed to be in a bad mood yesterday, drank a lot of wine.

bscap2201gd.jpg

MR makes breakfast for IJ.

IJ: I’ve to leave first.

MR: Why? Let’s go to work together.

IJ: Have to change my clothes before going to work.

MR: Afraid that people will know you didn’t go home?

bscap0000gz.jpgbscap0098ip.jpg

MiReh buys a drink for NaRa. She asks NaRa how the business proposal is going and tells her not to let anyone sees it before completion because it could be stolen. [hmmm…why do I feel that MiReh is up to no good again…]

bscap1034fu.jpg

SW and MR leaves the shop together. Choon-Ah sees them and tries to butter up to SW. She passes him the photos taken at the bridal shop. IJ sees SW and MR together. MR tells IJ she has to settle (some matters) with SW.

bscap1170xs.jpg

MR tears the photo into pieces and warns SW not to go to her shop again. She admits to making use of SW in San Francisco so as to forget IJ.

bscap1498rn.jpg

SW says he’s willing to let MR make use of him for the rest of his life, and that he’s confident of making MR happy. MR says how can she be happy when SW has a car loan debt, a sickly mother and a jobless brother. SW is surprised that MR did a background check on him.

SW: Are you after IJ for money too?

MR: You really know how to compare. If it’s IJ, even (staying in) the attic will make me happy. You cannot be compared to him. Do you understand everything now? No matter what you do, I’ll never leave IJ. So you had better give up. [i guess MiReh does love InJae]

bscap2046ey.jpg

MR turns to leave, but SW calls IJ’s mum and jokingly hints to her that MR and he had made love before in the same hotel she’s now staying in. MR pours water on SW.

MR: What are you doing?!

SW: It doesn’t pay for you to go on belittling me.

bscap0206re.jpgbscap0353kx.jpg

MiReh gets nasty when NaRa asks if she has stomach ache again. She asks to see NaRa’s proposal, criticizes it and asks NaRa to redo the proposal.

bscap0949na.jpgbscap1573mw.jpg

IJ sees NR throwing the proposal into the dustbin. He retrieves it and goes to comfort her. MiReh sees them together and sulks.

bscap0396be.jpg

On her way home, NR sees her parents at the park because NaKyung’s mother-in-law is visiting. NR is angry with her sister for chasing their parents out of the house. While they were arguing, NaKyung rebuts that NR should get some compensation from SW, with whom NR has cohabited for 7 yrs, and yet jilted her for another woman. NR’s parents overhear this and are shocked. NR’s dad chased NR out of the house because she won’t tell him SW’s phone number.

bscap1241sv.jpgbscap1319jl.jpg

At IJ’s home, IJ and MR listen to some music together. MR says the music is good for prenatal education (of babies in their mums’ womb). She says that she wants to have a baby with IJ, then asks IJ to kiss her. IJ replies that the music is boring and suggests that they resume playing the game on their mobile phones.

bscap0368gk.jpg

IJ sends MR home. MR asks him to stay, but IJ refuses. MR asks if IJ loves her. IJ replies, “Of course I love you” after some hesitation.

bscap4435qu.jpg

MR: So funny, I’ve now become IJ’s woman, but I feel that IJ is further away than before. I’m so afraid.

IJ: It’s not like that.

MR: Do you know that you’ve not looked me in the eye since after that day?

IJ: When did I (do that)?

MR: Every time I blink my eyes, I’ll think of you and look at you. IJ’s feelings and thoughts, I can feel all of them. Say it honestly, I don’t like IJ lying.

IJ: It’s because I’m harried and confused, because it’s the first time. Furthermore, I don’t feel that you’re a woman yet. It’ll get better as time passes. You don’t mind it too much.

MR: Are you saying you don’t feel happy when hugging me?

IJ: Honestly, I can’t recall (what happened that night). Seems like I drank too much. Sorry.

MR: I… was never InChang’s (IJ’s brother) woman, not even once. Don’t you believe me?

IJ: I don’t want to listen.

MR: And never was SW’s woman.

IJ: If I mind that type of things, I’d not have chosen you. It doesn’t matter; you don’t say that kind of words. If not, I’ll get angry.

bscap0041dq.jpg

Feeling down, IJ goes to the shop to look for NR. Meanwhile, NR goes to the shop because she was thrown out by her dad.

NR: How did you know I’m here?

IJ: Because you’ve been working overtime lately.

NR: And you’ve been having nightly wine sessions at the office.

IJ: Are you angry?

NR: No, why?

IJ: Nothing, just that you don’t look at me directly, and you don’t receive my calls.

bscap0571da.jpgbscap0727uo.jpg

NR: After being jilted by you at the eatery outside, I’ve sorted out (my priorities). From now on, I want to earn money.

IJ: Money?

NR: As much as possible.

IJ: Earn money for what purpose?

NR: First, to earn enough money to pay you back the rental deposit, so that I can return to the attic house. Second, to at least have money for paying the taxi on rainy days. Third, to have enough money so that even when I buy some beautiful clothes on impulse, I won’t regret it. Fourth, to be able to treat a jobless boyfriend to a meal, etc.

IJ *laughs*: You have pretty enormous dreams.

bscap2240na.jpg

While helping NR to do her proposal, IJ has the urge to kiss NR, but she turns her face away and questions what he’s doing. IJ then vehemently denies that he was going to kiss her. [i say, just go ahead and give her a passionate French kiss, you dork!]

bscap3281un.jpg

Smelling IJ’s body odour at close proximity gives NR an idea for her proposal. She calls it “Skin Contact Between Lovers Begins”. It’s about creating a product that will remove body odour and leave a nice smell at the same time.

bscap3173xn.jpgbscap1274cz.jpg

NR tells IJ not to send her home and chases him off; not wanting to tell him that she was thrown out by her dad. IJ pretends to leave, but follows NR again to find her brushing her teeth at the office.

bscap2732me.jpg

IJ drags NR to the attic house. NR is uneasy and worries about MiReh finding out. IJ offers to go back to the office to sleep, but NR pulls him back. NR suggests they work together. (So that it’ll be like they didn’t sleep together under the same roof).

bscap0693gu.jpgbscap0731gk.jpg

SW calls MR to tell her IJ’s mum will be returning soon.

bscap1042zk.jpg

While they were working together happily, IJ receives a call from MiReh. He hides in the bathroom to answer the phone.

bscap0285ga.jpgbscap0385xj.jpg

While submitting the revised budget report to SW, MR apologises to him

MR: I did wrong previously, SW. I wanted you to give up, hence my overdoing it. Sorry.

SW: A verbal apology is not enough.

MR: I’ll treat you to a meal.

SW: No need for a meal, wine will do.

MR: Let us not use wine, let’s eat.

SW: Why? Any reason you can’t drink?

MR: OK, let’s go for a drink.

bscap2991fj.jpg

NR’s dad got SW’s phone number from NaKyung and calls him out to meet. NaRa, on hearing from her sister, goes to the meeting too. NR’s dad wants SW to be responsible for cohabiting with NR by marrying her. SW refuses, saying he loves another woman, and that he’s willing to give money as compensation.

bscap3462tn.jpg

NR: Do you love Che MiReh so much?

SW: Sorry, NaRa.

NR: How good is that woman? Even with my dad, you treat him this way (callously). “I will consider”. “I’ll inform you after discussing with NaRa” Aren’t there many ways to reject (my dad)?

SW: Even then, I can’t say I’ll be responsible and marry you. Even though it’s painful now, it’s better to tell the truth.

NR: Bad fellow. Even till the end, you do not show me any concern.

bscap5366ia.jpg

NR: Sorry, just for a while. Just for a moment, let’s stay this way.

bscap0068cw.jpgbscap0227cr.jpg

MR arrives at the pub and asks for a cocktail. SW insists that she drinks some of the hard liquor he specially ordered. MR takes a sip. MR asks SW to (give her up and) let her be happy because she has finally found love after much difficulties. SW refuses, saying he won’t give up until he gets MiReh.

MR feels nauseous and goes to the toilet to vomit. She leaves after that. SW finds out from a woman who was also in the toilet that MR was vomiting.

bscap4898gs.jpg

NR: You can leave. Sorry for just now. I was so angry with SW, I unknowingly… So don’t feel responsible, it’s my fault.

IJ: NaRa, it’s not your fault. It wasn’t because you made the first move; it’s that I wanted to hug you. It’s a thought I have recently. I’m really a bad fellow.

bscap2250go.jpg

SW goes to MiReh’s office. He finds a “Handbook for Pregnant Women and Babies” in her drawer.

MR *standing at the door*: What are you doing in someone else’s office?!

SW: Sorry for entering when the owner wasn’t around.

MR: Get out immediately!

SW: Congratulations, MiReh.

(End of Ep 11)

Guest xingjing

Oh my. I finally caught up and I watched the episode and I was like... 0___________0!!

The part where he was going to kiss her and she stopped him and the part where he said he got the idea of hugging her both made me cry. I was like... OH! INJAE!!!! I felt so bad for him. And now he won't be able to do any of that... because... of the evillllll woman.

So. I can't wait for episode 12. Yet at the same time I kind of dread it because of the preview.

Fireworks Ep 11 summary. Screen caps courtesy of Luv =).

Words in () are those which were implied but not said outright. Words in [] are my own opinion.

bscap3462tn.jpg

NR: Do you love Che MiReh so much?

SW: Sorry, NaRa.

NR: How good is that woman? Even with my dad, you treat him this way (callously). “I will consider”. “I’ll inform you after discussing with NaRa” Aren’t there many ways to reject (my dad)?

SW: Even then, I can’t say I’ll be responsible and marry you. Even though it’s painful now, it’s better to tell the truth.

NR: Bad fellow. Even till the end, you do not show me any concern.

bscap5366ia.jpg

NR: Sorry, just for a while. Just for a moment, let’s stay this way.

Nara is a pitiful character. Not only has her heart been rejected but her eyes and ears have seen and hear some of the most disheartening things. My goodness, this guy in even rejecting her dad! :(

Thankfully IJ can at least provide comfort through friendship! (If she didnt have that I think this character would go off the deep end :mellow: )

Wow...I love to come here...

Thank you so much zinc :wub: your summaries and translations are wonderful.

Oh...Thanks for all the behind the scene clips also...I just finished watching them.

I can't believe what Mireh said to InJae while they listened to the music...It's funny how he said the music was boring...hehe...

I can't help but feel bad for InChang (InJae's brother) if what Mireh said is true. I believed her this far but as soon as she went on to say the same thing about SW...I was completely disgusted at her for trying to lie and make herself all pure and innocent...

Hehe...Nara wished that she has enough money to treat her jobless boyfriend...hehe...I thought it's funny...her standard is not very high :)

Hehe...and the product that she came up with while smelling IJ...hehe...isn't it cologne, perfume or those body spray...hehe...but I guess the only difference is that her product is for lovers...hehe...

Wow...InJae wanted to kiss and hug Nara...it's good news for us...hehe....at least his heart is moving closer to her.

Now we're all caught up and ready for episode 12 tomorrow...Thank you so much everyone...it's great to be here.

There's a news clips from YTN...they were filming some scenes between Nara and her sister at the bath house...then KJH appeared briefly and said something... :)

13aq1.jpg

Link to video clip.

Guest mily2

Withbanfpic6ug.gif

Episode 2

Translators: discreed, sHaziE

Timers: kiss the rain, upikepik

Spot Translator: sgwannabe

Editor/QC: HUAY

Final QC: kyogic, upikepik

Coordinator: mily2

Guest discreed

Well, my first post here! :D

Just finished watching episode 11 and damn... why did NaRa reject the kiss??!!! haha that would be sweet revenge on MR... haha even though PEH was the very reason why I started on this series, she really is getting on my nerves :angry: N tho KJH doesn't exactly fall into my definition of being good looking, he kind of exudes this charm that makes him, erm, irresistable :blush: The more I see him, the more I like him. hahha sorry quite a crappy post here but anyways, I'm so looking forward to the rest of the episodes! It's kind of rare for kdramas not to plunge into the usually draggy synopsis at around the 10-episode mark.. hehe i can't wait!!

And thanks all for the caps n spoilers etc :D

Thank you WITH S2 for the subtitles :wub:

I'm so glad more and more people are joining us at the thread :)

I went over the MBC Global Website and they put up some more info about the supporting characters...

* In-jae’s family *

Park Jin-hwa (In-jae’s mother) – Park Jeung Soo

After getting divorced from her husband she takes little In-jae on her back and works as a cosmetic saleswoman, working as best she could through the IMF, getting the highest sales record, and gets an unprecedented promotion to vice president. She is a true testament to the triumph of human strength.

She wrote a novel; “What Made Me So Big Was My 80% Poor Living” and appeared on various TV shows. She is the grand woman in the cosmetic business. (In-jae thinks that Mi-rae’s mom was 80% his mother.) In real life she only graduated from middle school but everyone else thinks that she graduated from a very elite business graduate school, received a doctorate at Kazakhstan University, and some other degrees that are hard to confirm.

Her real name is Park Oh-soon but she changed it to Park Jin-hwa, only In-jae calls her by her real name and every time she hears him call her by her real name she gets angry.

She loved her son, who was good at everything he did, but was always cold to In-jae, who was a lot like his dad (who fell in love with another woman and left her). It’s not that she hated him, it’s just that there was something about him that she didn’t appreciate.

She feels sorry for Mi-rae for not seeing anyone for 3 years after her son’s death but after finding out her feelings towards In-jae she turns into a cold objector.

*Nah-rah’s family*

Shin Nah-kyung (Nah-rah’s little sister) – Kim So-yeon

She is gorgeous and very down to earth. She always made fun of her intelligent sister and boasted about how she stuck to her beliefs and didn’t go to college. She got pregnant right after she graduated from high school, so she got married at a very young age and now has a daughter.

Her husband is serving his time in the army and is living in the apartment her well-off in-laws bought for them.

She is dumbfounded when she finds out that her sister has gotten a job pretending that to be her but soon finds fun in the situation. She pretends to be Nah-rah’s older sister, but sometimes puts Nah-rah into dangerous situations.

Shin Ho-sup (Nah-rah’s father) – Park Geun-hyung

He is a former P.E. teacher, who believes that the world is big and there are a lot of things to do, but hasn’t ever really succeeded. He buys some land on the west coast but later finds out that it was a fraud and loses all his retirement grants. After that he suffers from the grim realities of life, but continues to boast at his wife. His expectations for Nah-rah are sky-high.

Choi Soon-young (Nah-rah’s mother) – Kim Chang-sook

She still likes to hear that she looks younger than her age.

After her husband loses all his retirement grants she really starts to pick on him.

She thinks that saying someone is very caring really means that they are good for nothing.

After all the discord with her husband she comes up to Seoul, lives with Nah-kyung and works as a cosmetic saleswoman, but there she meets a woman who used to give her massages, Park Oh-soon.

* Cosmetic gallery *

Lim Choon-ae (Nah-rah’s 1-year senior cosmetic counselor) – Park So-ri

She is ugly and blunt but has great pride in her job as a beauty counselor.

Not knowing how old Nah-rah truly is she always scolds her and hits her.

She is from a poor family and always wanted to go to college but was never gifted enough with her brains to study. Nah-rah, however, helps her study for the college entrance exams so the two become closer. As Nah-rah’s mentor she helps her find her talents as a make-up artist but later starts to really notice Nah-rah’s talent.

Jo Ah-ra (Beauty counselor) – Kim Joo-hyung

She is pretty and compassionate, but pushy.

She is interested in wealth, men, and looks. Her dream is to get married to a wealthy and good-looking man. She is fed up with Choon-ae’s unbending character.

Ho Seung (In-jae’s friend) – Lee Jae-suep

He is a former soccer player, after getting kicked out of the soccer association for his harsh tackles, he now works as a male beauty counselor and in In-jae’s company.

Girls are always his main interest. He rages through the girls in the gallery starting with Nah-rah, Nah-kyung, Choon-ae and Ah-ra thinking that they all like him.

^^Well...I didn't see him at FaceStory yet...hehe...maybe he will join them soon :).

Archived