[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest christina

Does anyone have thoughts about this phone call. I think this is the same person SW was talking to when MR threw the water on him. I'm curious how this person fits into the plot. :phew:

(Poor IJ... just like a sitting duck waiting to be..... aughhhh :o ..... I just cant say it!!!!!!! ..... Poor guy he is going need more than a stuff animal to comfort him!)

It wasnt the same person. The person mi rae was talking to was her younger brother and the person SW was talking to when MR threw water on him was In Jae's mother.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xeunice

i have a question... is there only epi 11 this week...? uh thanks :) I CAN'T WAIT TIL FRIDAY! COREA VS SWITZERLAND! IF U LIVE IN MD AND HAVE NOWHERE TO GO... GO TO SEOUL PLAZA AND CHEER FOR COREA =) AROUND 2ISH CUS PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE PREGAMING BEFORE THE GAME =) HAHA okay sorry off topic! i'm so excited about the world cup =) yeeeaaaaaa-yuhhhhhh~

Hi,

Since I'm at work and bored so I decided to write little comment about this drama.

As I watch more of this drama, I'm coming to conclusion that MiRae only cares for money and that she came from poor family so her objective is to be rich. I think that's why she chose IJ's brother in the first place because as the oldest son, he would get his Mom's wealth.

There were couple of hints to led me to this:

1) phone call from her brother asking for money and she said she is tired of giving him money and that she doesn't have any.

2) she did background check on SW and found out that his family is poor. She admitted to SW that she did his background check and that she is not willing to live someone who has to take care of his family and live her life doing dishes and etc.

Because she found out SW is poor, I think that's why she switched from SW to IJ (who is only son left to his Mom's wealth).

What do you guys think?

Guest Rainie

^Yeah...I was wondering why there was a strange phone call from her so-called brother...yeah, that might be the case...

Also I don't remember about the background check...when was this?

Now that I think about, she could be using IJ for money as well...

Cuz his brother used to be the heir...and he was basically the favoured one...and now with the death of IJ's brother, IJ will be MR's prey... :angry:

MR mentioned it in the latest episode (don't remember #). They were in the coffee shop (?) and she told him about his poor family and he asked her "you did background check on my family?".

Also I don't remember about the background check...when was this?

Guest tehliwah

Cast: 한채영 Han Chae Young (Delightful Girl Chun-hyang, Only You), 강지환 Kang Ji Hwan (Save The Last Dance For Me, Be Strong Geum-soon), 박은혜 Park Eun Hye (Dae Jang Geum, 18 vs. 29), 윤상현 Yoon Sang Hyun (Oh! Pil-seung and Bong Soon-young, Marrying a Millionaire)

hi everyone.. just started watching and its getting to be good. kang ji hwan is cute but which role did he play in save your last dance. saw this drama but dont recall seeing him...??? anyone recap please..thanks

Cast: 한채영 Han Chae Young (Delightful Girl Chun-hyang, Only You), 강지환 Kang Ji Hwan (Save The Last Dance For Me, Be Strong Geum-soon), 박은혜 Park Eun Hye (Dae Jang Geum, 18 vs. 29), 윤상현 Yoon Sang Hyun (Oh! Pil-seung and Bong Soon-young, Marrying a Millionaire)

hi everyone.. just started watching and its getting to be good. kang ji hwan is cute but which role did he play in save your last dance. saw this drama but dont recall seeing him...??? anyone recap please..thanks

He was the doctor at the beginning of the series.

Guest x shinhwa lova x

did episode 12 even air yesterday?

or was it postponed cuz of the worldcup?

i don't see the link to episode 12 anywhere so yeah -___-

Hi,

Does anyone know how many episodes will be aired this weekend? Since they only aired one episode last week, will they just air another one or will they air two or three??

Hehe... will be great if they can catch up by airing 3 episodes this weekend... hah... wishful thinking... only Monday today.... :wacko:

Guest poisonliz2

:unsure::unsure: so quiet in soompi lately. Must be the world cup football effect. I think some of us here are having too many late nites n now suffering (not enough sleep).

Aha so Mireh got a baddy brother somewhere. Ok now I know some part of drama. It's kind of difficult to understand the drama when u see it raw n then forming your own story. :blink::blink:

From alikim quotes that Mireh is aiming for wealth. Boy oh boy what a woman. She is not going to get anything in the end and that is going to serve her right.

Hope Injae will find out in the next episode :huh:

zinc waiting for more translation from you with the caps from Luv. You both are just great. Keep up the good work.

Guest xingjing

Omo. I haven't posted here for a while. Since I was on a cruise to Alaska, which, unfortunately, was not the best it turned out to be.

However, I caught up to episode 9 and 10. 11, I am still waiting for C-subs to come out. Nonetheless, I must say 9 and 10 at least got somewhere. And from the caps of 11, I feel... relieved.

Which is odd. I mean, with Mirae doing something that disgusting and low does not lead you to feel relieved. But the part where it showed Injae trying to lean in to Nara for a kiss gave me a huge flood of relief. It was like, "Oh, FINALLY, you realize it." Like we've all been smashing on his head and trying to cram that piece of information into his head and it's finally smushed inside his brain.

Mirae is SO disgusting. A woman like that... she's got ALL of the bad traits of women in her. That is just wrong. A) She is a richard simmons. B) She goes to the extreme of framing some innocent guy into thinking he's the father when the real father is not him. C) Even the new ideas forming that she's doing all of this for money...?!?! Okay, NO. She's the type of women we need to clean out of society. And she even drinks, I mean, DRINKS, when she knows she's pregnant. For God's sake, you're PREGNANT! You don't DRINK and poison the baby inside you!! Although I DO support abortions, I still think that if you're going to keep that baby, don't DRINK so the baby comes out malformed or something!!

She is SO going to get a miscarriage. I have the urge to step inside my computer screen when the movie's playing, confront Mirae, and then beat her up. That'll assure the stupid miscarriage. This seems wrong, considering the fact that there's a baby inside, but it's probably already close to death, with all that poison!!

I actually started crying in episode... 9. Or maybe it was 10. Probably both. But I just felt SO bad for Injae. Especially now that he's suddenly become a father... a fake father, of course. But I also cried when the song KJH sings was playing and I was like, Oh, those lyrics are too sad and depressing.

I totally support Seungwoo now. I used to despise him, but ANYTHING to get that dirty woman off of Injae's hands.

Also, if you think about it, it would be hard to believe that Injae is the father of the baby. If she's starting to vomit, I mean, that means that she's been pregnant for quite a while. It can't just be... oh, we slept together so now all of a sudden I'm pregnant and I'm starting to vomit. Besides, if I were Injae, I would ask for an identification that the baby WAS his. Like, DNA identification. Of course, Injae's too innocent.

Sheesh, I'd like to just yank Injae away from Mirae. He's just WAITING for it all to happen to him. God.

Did episode 12 already come out?

You forgot to mention that she is a reptile! Completely emotionless and cold blooded! Look how she stared and waited for her victim to wake up. She showed not one ounce of emotion only pure calculated actions. Wow she a winner!

Guest jonnerz

hi, does anyone know where i can dl hq episodes of this drama other than from clubbox?? thanks in advance!! :D

Guest xingjing

^ I think you can find that in the Non-Clubbox non-request forum in the downloadables part.

^ I also agree with the reptile thing. But I always wonder... how did she know EXACTLY that he would show up at her place and be all drunk? That's just wrong that she reads people like that.

I hope she gets the WORST downfall ever. Like everything falls on top of her. Stuff about her brother in San Fransisco, about her sleeping with Seungwoo, etc. Wait, scratch that. If that all did happen, it would make Injae feel guilty. We don't want that. He's too responsible!!

He is... TOO RESPONSIBLE!! Gimme some of that responsibility. Then you won't have to stay with Mirae and... my parents will trust me more. Hehe...

EDIT:

YAY! I OWN THE 38th PAGE!! ^^ But this thread needs to be more... more... active. C'mon guys! We can bump up some more pages with our "WE HATE MIRAE" rants and predictions... lol.

Archived