[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest second_glance

Thanks Luv for those screen caps!! I'm getting teary-eyed just looking at them. Especially that scene that you like the best. Can you give a spoiler of that part?

Thanks Luv for those screen caps!! I'm getting teary-eyed just looking at them. Especially that scene that you like the best. Can you give a spoiler of that part?

You're welcome...

That scene is after the scene where MiReh went and told InJae's mom that Nara lied about her identity...IJ's mom got angry when she saw Nara...In Jae tried to help Nara but the damage was already done...Nara left the building feeling very sad. In Jae ran after her but MiReh stopped him...still...he ran outside but Nara already got into the taxi and left...InJae just looked on...then he went back inside and found the box that Nara left in the room. I think Nara already cleaned up and ready to quit since MiReh found out about her true identity...but she didn't get a chane...now everyone knows she lied...She felt bad so she went to this place that looks like a fair or maybe a small amusement park...she went on these crazy rides...but still didn't feel any excitements...then she saw fireworks...and remembered the time when she watched fireworks together with InJae...that put a little smile on her face.

Then it shows Injae with that box...he was looking for her and was happy to find her at the waterfront. He gave her the box and said some encouraging words and makes her smile...then she said let's start over or something and put out her hand for a handshake...This scene is special because we can feel that Injae definitely has some type of feelings for Nara...His eyes...the way he looked at her...I don't know...it was very emotional for both of them. Then he left and she had tears in her eyes as they say goodbye...On the bus...we see InJae looking sad...

Then when he got home...Mireh was there waiting for him...giving him a hard time...asking all these questions...but I think he admited that he went and look for Nara...Mireh was pretty angry...but then he calmed her down and she hugged him...then his mom came to his place probably to yell at him for defending Nara...hehe...I think she though Nara is his girlfriend...but to her surprise...she saw InJae hugging Mireh instead...she was so shock...she forgot to close the door behind her...so the door slammed and InJae ran out to check...but she was behind the wall...she couldn't believe what she was seeing so she went down to the car and waited ...then she watched InJae saying goodbye to MiReh...

Then the next day...she planned to separate InJae and Mireh...

The first thing she did was bringing SW in to work for her and then she called Nara...end of episode 9

Many people pm me about the LQ version...so I just post it here for everyone...

I recorded 2 different versions...

Both of them buffers from time to time...if you use BS Player then you won't feel as much pain...hehe...

You should forward 5 or 10 minutes because I didn't want it to get cut off so I set the time a little too early :)

Each version has both episode 9 & 10...and they're not the same file...since I recorded from different sources.

Version 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ojo1zu

Version 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sd64im

This scene is about InJae feeling sad that his mom hired SW...he might be working closely with Mireh so InJae felt threatened...he called Nara and they had soju together...but then he started telling her about his feelings...and she got so mad...because it shows that he likes/loves Mireh...he was not sensitive and didn't realized that he was hurting her feeling...I guess he didn't mean it that way but it came out like that...he ran after her...but she already had tears in her eyes...she must be feeling bad because he doesn't love her.

bscap0003dv.jpg

bscap0218uf.jpg

bscap0244wy.jpg

bscap0767zt.jpg

bscap0848dn.jpg

bscap1530bd.jpg

bscap0010ta.jpg

bscap1561rx.jpg

bscap0367tj.jpg

bscap0416dd.jpg

Guest poisonliz2

Thanks Luv for all the wunderful Caps of Episode 9 and coming up 10. I'm still in the office so would not be able to download until I get home. So whose club box got HQ for Firework???? Can't wait to download when I get back home :rolleyes: but still need to wait for the download :crazy:

Gosh really can't stand PEH. What a real @#@$#$$ !! I guess the mother will be smart enough to separate PEH from KJH.

I guess on the "pregnant" part I hope KJH is not that dumb :blink: (but then mostly guys are easy to con :huh: ). Gee man I would like to see how PEH going to con her way into this. So evilish (omen).

Luv keep the caps coming. Enjoy it and can't wait to get back from office. :(:(

Hey Liz...you can download from creidesca's clubbox now...

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

This scene...hehe...Nara's revenge...

Mireh came into the meeting and saw Nara...she was shocked...but Nara smiled at her...hehe...

After the meeting...MiReh ran after IJ's mom and asked about Nara...but got even more angry when she refered to Nara as Shin Manager...hehe...She gave Nara the look...hehe...

bscap0175oc.jpg

bscap0205wz.jpg

bscap0354kh.jpg

bscap0405zv.jpg

bscap0608ua1.jpg

bscap0640fq.jpg

bscap0961pm.jpg

bscap1488bz.jpg

Guest poisonliz2

:) I'm back home and downloading the two episodes. Yahoo got something to watch 2nite. Got to skip watching football 2nite.

Urgh can't stand looking at PEH. Boy she is so fake. One minute she is in love with the other guy and now she is after KJH. What kind of a "pea" brain she got???? I mean she was jumping into bed with NaRa x-boyfriend n now she is trying to get KJH into bed with her. Wow she must be a desperado woman. :fury:

Wow Eng subs for Episode one is out I think!? Thanks the sub group. Been watching it raw but enjoy the drama very much.

Thanks Luv for something spoilers here and there. (really need some spoilers to understand) and also sweet kim for some summaries here and there. :rolleyes:

Guest minshoo

bscap5893qs.jpg

hmm.......is this what im thinking it is?

i guess they are trying to make it easier for KJH to leave her later on? trying to download the episodes and cannot wait to watch it!!! thanx Luv for the pictures.

and wow! thank you so much for the subtitle of episode 1.

Guest closet_queen

hi! i'm new here. just wanted to ask what genre of drama this is? is it drama, comedy?!?

and btw, will this have a happy ending? what do you guys think? thanks!

Hi closet_queen...

I believe it started out as a comedy...hehe...may be not...but I remember laughing when I first watched it...it should belong to the drama category for sure....and hopefully will have a happy ending.

I think Fireworks gets better with every episode...you have to get to at least episode 5 before you start living in this thread like the rest of us...hehe...

Pictures frome episode 10...

bscap0026gm.jpg

bscap0084to.jpg

bscap0151ax.jpg

bscap0197np.jpg

bscap0335jn.jpg

bscap0557xr.jpg

bscap0657xy.jpg

bscap0714xc.jpg

bscap0796ie.jpg

bscap0878bm.jpg

bscap1026rz.jpg

bscap1109sp.jpg

bscap1279aw.jpg

minshoo...I think they made it harder for him to leave her now...but we all know...evil will never prevail...hehe....

Is she pregnant w/the main guy or her ex?! I doubt it's the main guy though. I wish he'll dump her richard simmons soon <_<

I think she is so annoying :crazy:

She's not even pretty <_<

Ana...how can it be InJae's baby? If it was then she should be happy instead of having that type of reaction...but at the end of episode 10...she's trying to trick him...unless someone comes knocking on the door or if he wakes up in time...otherwise...he'll be in big trouble. But I think he will wake up just before she can claim they slept together...hehe...This is crazy...hehe

bscap1301zh.jpg

bscap1443eb.jpg

bscap1344to.jpg

bscap1750ym.jpg

bscap1991ft.jpg

I think KJH looks great in this black shirt :)

bscap2153cp.jpg

bscap2502ny.jpg

bscap2638ny.jpg

bscap2729mt.jpg

bscap2767zz.jpg

bscap2844vj.jpg

bscap3023ub.jpg

bscap3149go.jpg

bscap3374zi.jpg

Ana...how can it be InJae's baby? If it was then she should be happy instead of having that type of reaction...but at the end of episode 10...she's trying to trick him...unless someone comes knocking on the door or if he wakes up in time...otherwise...he'll be in big trouble. But I think he will wake up just before she can claim they slept together...hehe...This is crazy...hehe

I dunno I guess I haven't watch episode 7 and 8 yet..lol..so it could of happen during those 2 episode that I miss..hehe..but that's for clarifying it for me :sweatingbullets: . I hope, she doesn't get her way either <_< . She's so evil :angry: . He better be smart..lol..

More pictures from episode 10...

bscap0032oc.jpg

bscap0090ko.jpg

bscap0319hn.jpg

It's ironic...InJae kept on looking for Nara to talk...He's a lot more comfortable around Nara.

bscap0341mz.jpg

bscap0421cy.jpg

bscap0498sn.jpg

bscap0685kn.jpg

bscap0753br.jpg

I wonder what she wrote that makes MiReh so uncomfortable...

bscap0780mx.jpg

bscap0799lk.jpg

bscap0827wx.jpg

bscap0916yg.jpg

bscap0959xs.jpg

bscap1075bn.jpg

bscap1182yk.jpg

bscap1310lw.jpg

bscap1622gi.jpg

bscap1761ws.jpg

bscap1783ro.jpg

bscap1874cy.jpg

bscap2099yl.jpg

bscap2269cd.jpg

bscap2317tq.jpg

bscap2462jv.jpg

bscap2474cm.jpg

bscap2533jo.jpg

bscap2685ck.jpg

bscap2803lk.jpg

bscap2922fx.jpg

bscap3113nb.jpg

bscap3275ir.jpg

bscap3681vj.jpg

This part is pretty suspicious...how did he get from the sofa to the bed???

bscap3783kx.jpg

bscap4090sg.jpg

bscap4196nh.jpg

bscap4376ad.jpg

End of episode 10...

Ratings for episode 9 & 10...I think this is the average for both episodes.

14. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 12.0 Nationwide

11. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 12.7 Seoul

20060612115509.214.0.jpg

I think this article talks about KJH and the song he sang in the soundtrack...he has a good voice.

Link To Article

Archived