[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest kiki08

Wow...Thanks kiki :wub:

He'll be singing that song for us live...hehe...

Oh...you said the lyrics are sweet??? Can you translate that song for me please...hehe...may be I can print it out and look at it as I watch him sings this Sunday...hehe...The 2 upcoming episodes should be really good.

sure since I have nothing to do

but I don’t think you should sing it like this^^;; i'm just translating what the words mean not to be sung

sorri if wrong

그냥 아는 사람 - 강지환 (Person I Know - KJH)

만지기 싫어 안아보고 싶지 않아 사랑하기 싫어요

I don’t want to touch; I don’t want to hug you; I don’t want to love

사랑은 식어 너무 잘 알아서 그댈 갖기 싫어요

Love gets cold very fast I should know and so I don’t want to keep you

이 느낌이 너무 애틋해서

I like this feeling of love

너무나 예뻐서 영원하고만 싶어서

you are so pretty I want to keep these feelings forever

너를 이 순간처럼 계속 아낄게

this time I am caring for you I will cherish you

그냥 널 바라볼께 더는 욕심내지 않아

I just want to watch over you; to keep you will be too great of a desire

괜시리 화만내서 미안해

sorry I got mad over nothing

사랑하게 될 까봐 겁이 나서, 나 이래

i'm afraid that I’ll love you

아냐 사랑해서 이래 들키게 될까봐

No, it is because I love you and that you will find out

너 알면 울게 될까봐

if you know you would cry

이대로 기뻐

This way I’m happy

너를 만질 순 없지만 난 많이 두근거려

even though I can’t hold you but my heart is alive

참 행복하다 참 이상도 하지

I very happy I know I'm really weird

아파야 하는 건데

I should be hurting right now

이럴 땐 왜 죽겠다 하잖아

this feeling is like you are going to die people say

사랑해달라고 날 좀 쳐다봐 달라고

to love me and to look at me for once

나는 내게 와 주길 원하지 않아

but I don’t want you to come to me

그냥 널 사랑할게 그냥 사랑 하는 거야

I will just love you and will just love you

괜시리 화만내서 미안해

갖고 싶어 질까봐 겁이 나서, 또 이래

it's because I might want you so I'm like this again

나는 행복 하고 싶어 널 갖지 않아야

I wanna be happy even though I don’t have you

계속 난 행복할거야

that will keep me happy

옆에 있을께 니 남자 아니라

I will be next to you but not as a man

그냥 아는 사람들 중 하나로 널 보면서 살게

but just a person you know that will always look after you

괜시리 화만내서 미안해

사랑하게 될 까봐 겁이 나서, 나 이래

I'm afraid that I’ll love you

그래 사랑해서 이래 들키게 될까봐

it's because I love you and you might find out

너 알면 내가 울까봐

if you know then I might cry

on the song there are a few more lines where he says like..

the one who doesn't have anything

but it feels like I have everything

that's why i'm happy

even though I don’t have anything

if you dont understand some of the things then ask

i know some things are confusing

:sweatingbullets: its hard to tranlate kor/eng

but i went to the imbc fireworks page and people saw the extra clip where you watch for like 30 cents in korean money and they told us that PEH was getting morning sickness :vicx: so she is pregnant

i dont know if it true or not

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...kiki...you're the best...hehe...Thank you so much.:wub:

Don't worry...I can't sing at all...so I won't even attempt...hehe...

Looking at the lyrics...it seems like the song is about his love for MiReh ... but we never know...hehe...

I don't think MiReh was getting morning sickness...may be she was sick because InJae's Mom opposed their relationship???...hehe...but then I thought...because of that...she might get drunk and might do something crazy like sleeping with that other guy. I'm not worry as long as situation doesn't involve InJae...haha...but if it does then it's another story... :D

Oh...I just saw a news article today...

10091003i1.jpg

I think it talks about KJH's injury...you can look at it here...

Wow...And this article is more interesting...

sbonkjh0609.jpg

It said...InJae will be singing that song at the celebration party ??? when Nara got promoted to become the gallery manager. And then they're supposed to realize that they like each other???

Link to Article.

Ah...Thank you SweetKim for your orange post...hehe...:wub:

Guest second_glance

I love the lyrics!!! Thanks Kiki!! I guess it sorta fits with the situation that In Jae and Nara are in. If he gets with her at this point, he'll just end up hurting her, so he rather be standing from afar and protecting her. Omg, i can't wait for ep. 9!!!

Is there no Fireworks tonite ??? Showing football now...

Anybody knows the changes ???

Guest sportstune

would anyone be able to translate the article about KJH's injury? I was curious about this, thank you.

Guest Rainie

Really??? Awww...I'm guessing that they're both gonna be airing tomorrow then...

Also, from the preview in episode 8, did KJH really want to "start over"? Isn't that a bit fast? I didn't really get the handshake part...and how he said that "I'm really starting to fall for you..." or something like that.

Guest poisonliz2

If there's no firework 2nite means that 2 episode will be shown 2morow nite. Gee man..... so cruel to us who have been waiting since Moonday!!!! Anyway just read sweetkim summary hmmm looks interesting but then got to watch the drama then can comment.

then I read kiki08 comment about PEH throwing up .............. morning sickness ........... hmmmm actually I'm really not surprise. I think in the earlier episode if I can recall there's one where she and the stupid guy were like ......................... so much in love and then he left early in the morning or whatever. She stood by the window and waving goodbye to him. So if PEH is doing it with him then I'm not surprise that she is pregnant. Some ladies got the best hormone u know. One time n that's it. Some are lucky a few times n still ÓK. (ha ha ha) well she is one of those who are really fertile type. But then maybe she is not pregnant but could be from drinking too much and other reasons (sickness) :crazy::blink:

Ooooh can't wait to see KJH singing. Is he a good singer???? :lol: Just finish watching football...... England did not score but a mistake from Paraguay side. :huh::huh: So England got to watch out lah!!!

ooophs out of line. Aiyo yo yo I want to download firework lah. Why why why it's not showing 2nite ???

Guest kiss the rain.

ahh I'm so addicted to this drama right now!!! and I still have to wait one more day for episode 9!! :tears:

I was going through some of the earlier posts and reading the stuff about mirae.. haha. I really don't like her character (also her hairstyle bugs me..) and she's trying to keep 2 guys -___-;;

also that little toy that nods its head is SOO cute!!

^ I agree with you, second_glance. That is mean. And then he like eats his words and Nara goes crying and he's all guilty when HE WAS RESPONSIBLE!!

I was watchin' the preview on the website, the MBC one, and there was this other scene where he was pulling her back. From my astute Korean drama observations, I believe this is another sign, *gets neon sign* that says "I LOVE YOU, NARA!". Well, at least their love is getting somewhere. Looks like episode 9 will be pretty climactic.

Mirae is so... eagh. *sigh* I used to hate Seungwoo, but now maybe if he does something to make Injae realize that he likes Nara... maybe I'll take it back. Also, he doesn't seem quite as @)(@#*&$)(@#* as before. At least, I sympathized for him.

The one and true evil originated from... CHA MIRAE!!

We should go burn her on a stake.

wow u have a lot of hate watching kdrama... :rolleyes: but definitely reminds me of me.. hahaha.. in soompi, i used to get nasty.. kekeke...

i form bomb squads, kidnaping teams, gather firearms, *other acts ashamed to name* :rolleyes:

but i guess that makes kdrama alot more fun.. putting in all your emotions and other people (in soompi) relating to those emotions :)

*sigh* ep 9 & 10 isnt coming out tonite....~~~ i'm sleepy.. i just finished watching the dumb football match..

today i rewatched 'geum soon' for more kang ji hwan..... can't get enough even with over a hundred episodes :D

Guest second_glance

Awww, no ep.9 today??? Dang it! I planned out my finals studying schedule according to this drama!!! HAHAHAH, yes i know....it's sad how obsessed I am with this drama.

Whoever gets to watch Guem Soon and understand it is so LUCKY!! I'm super envious!! I'm like Mirae, emitting a billion evil glares!! hehehe, jk.

Guest xingjing

Awww, no ep.9 today??? Dang it! I planned out my finals studying schedule according to this drama!!! HAHAHAH, yes i know....it's sad how obsessed I am with this drama.

Whoever gets to watch Guem Soon and understand it is so LUCKY!! I'm super envious!! I'm like Mirae, emitting a billion evil glares!! hehehe, jk.

LOL. YOU STOLE MY LINE!! XD, no, it's okay. That's funny how you like plan your entire Finals schedule according to this drama. Haha... I didn't. I was like... Hm, maybe I"ll study this today and maybe that tomorrow.

*sigh*

I think I shall watch Geum Soom soon.

Guest kiki08

I don't think MiReh was getting morning sickness...may be she was sick because InJae's Mom opposed their relationship???...hehe...but then I thought...because of that...she might get drunk and might do something crazy like sleeping with that other guy. I'm not worry as long as situation doesn't involve InJae...haha...but if it does then it's another story... :D

InJae will be singing that song at the celebration party ??? when Nara got promoted to become the gallery manager. And then they're supposed to realize that they like each other???

okies i saw the 10th eps preview when i paid 30 cents i couldnt stop i couldnt wait another minute

the clip came on for about 8 minutes and it was about KJH mother was trying to convince HCY to work at the FACE SHOP but she refused so his mother offered her a job as the manager she says that she'll think about it i think then it stops 2g2 another scene

then KJH goes to his mother's house to asks her to give HCY her job back and he all acting cute and stuff(well he's always cute too me^^) trying to convince his mother but she says that she already gave her a job then he is all shocked and stuff then YSH comes in the house KJH mother greets him and then she says welcome to the new position as the higher than a manager a the FACE SHOP again KJH is shocked and his mother says that she is going on the business trip for a month and she gives all the control of the FACE SHOP to YSH

okies HCY is at home in her room with her sister yelling at her to take the job but HCY doesnt want to because she doesnt have the courage to see and work with KJH but then she gets a call for KJH it's like teleaphasy cant spell for my life :sweatingbullets: then it stops 2g2 another scene

then another scene HCY comes home and she found her mother talking to her aunt about the money she owes her $7,000 then gets mad that HCY will pay her back so she goes to her room and decides to take the job

then new scene at the company where the new employees(HCY) come to meet with KJH mother and PEH are there and PEH doesnt realize that HCY was going to be there and she asks his mother why she is there and the wonderful mother she it is finally and dont ask about it again then walks away while HCY was listening to there conversation then PEH turns around to see her there and she gives to evil death glare :angry:

it was all it had and so i guess a few things here i guess that KJH mother found out about PEH and KJH but they dont know that she knows about them get it??? so she is hiring HCY AND YSH to work there so she can split KJH and PEH up

PEH doesnt work at the FACE SHOP shop anymore but at the company's main buliding so she is mad that

KJH and HCY will fall for each other because she knows that KJH still likes HCY a little now that HCY will take the job and she wont be there to give HCY the evil death glares every time they make eye contact :angry:

i really have no idea about KJH but i think he still works at the shop that's why he went to the nulahbang(karioki) with the people who work there

KJH called HCY becasue he wanted to tell her not to take the job becasue both KJH AND YSH was going to be at the shop now but because he said this it gives a an urge to take the job anyway to show the guys that broke up with her a lesson and it was a waste not to keep her ohhhh more drama hahaha

i love his mother she wants to split them up :P i bless her

buti hope HCY wont do anything stupid to brake KJH AND PEH up like to team up with YSH to plan something evil that would be a NO NO!!!!

there are more detail but you'll see it soon so dont want to ruin everything :D

wont sleep tonight because i gonna see this drama do you know a place where the screen doesnt freeze like every 5 seconds? i hate the sites that i go to because one freezes and then skips the other the screen freezes but the sound works HELP ME PLEASE what sites do you guys go to to see dramas live?

thanks for the help ^^*

Guest J2BiN

yeah, ep7 and 8 i feel very bad for nara too. me too, i hate mirea's character tho. oh my god. sometime i got annoying seungwoo too. he'ssssssssssssssssss dumd haahhahaa

it seems like ep9 and 10 sound good tho! look forward....

oh feel bad that no summary to read. if they have then can help me understand better tho.

Wow...Thank you kiki...you finally gave in and watched the long preview...hehe...

I need to figure out how to do that next time...maybe I can take some pictures :)

I think the best place to watch live is the MBC website itself...

http://mbc.co.kr/

just log on and click ON AIR and select TV. I watched it last time and it didn't buffer at all.

Hehe...They're advertising the show now...

060611_2.jpg

If not you can try this site...it's pretty good too...

http://cdmatv.com/cdmatv.12.11.2005/com/cdmatv.htm

You can even select from the resolution drop box...and there are many channels...just look for MBC...they have many different links from different cities...you just pick one with the best connection.

Guest lisafh

so they're airing today or next week?

today Ep9&10<--9회 / 6월 11일(일) 밤 9시 40분 9,10회 연/속/방/송/

21:40 (korean time)

Guest SweetKim

aww..aren't they airing in like about 17 minutes...can someone give me a link to watch live...i lost all those links~!

these are the ones i'm using

mms://live.imbc.com/imbctv/MBC%20TV.wmv

mms://live.imbc.com/imbctv/MBC TV.wmv

mms://live.imbc.com/imbcTV

mms://jinju.pusanweb.co.kr/tv

but they are not working~

do yoo guys noe how to get http://cdmatv.com/cdmatv.12.11.2005/com/cdmatv.htm to work

btw i don't have log in for mbc so i can't watch from there~

AHHH it's starting use http://cdmatv.com/cdmatv.12.11.2005/com/cdmatv.htm mbc PUSAN #11

Guest lisafh

do yoo guys noe how to get http://cdmatv.com/cdmatv.12.11.2005/com/cdmatv.htm to work

click this-->http://www.cdmatv.com/

it will pop up a player window..u'll find some columns under the player

then choose from the first column (above url) any channel with MBClike 011(MBC pusan)..n it will connect to play.

cdmatv15kb.jpg.

but i'm using tvants to watch the drama.not any buffering ^_^

aww..aren't they airing in like about 17 minutes...can someone give me a link to watch live...i lost all those links~!

these are the ones i'm using

mms://live.imbc.com/imbctv/MBC%20TV.wmv

mms://live.imbc.com/imbcTV

mms://jinju.pusanweb.co.kr/tv

but they are not working~

TRY THIS

http://mirror.tvants.com/ right on top you see this icon

download.gif to download this software and its seldom buffers... International channels...

Archived